emerson brasileiro's Recent Activity

1. emerson brasileiro replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

today if we go back 10 episodes we will be the same as before in terms of equipment and feeling of strength, it's strange and it doesn't...

Feb 12, 2024
  2. emerson brasileiro replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I also think I should go back to what I was before, with each episode I felt stronger and going through 10 episodes and returning to the...

Feb 12, 2024
  3. emerson brasileiro liked llllDeathstroke's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

For a second i forgot this is the DCUO forums, who am i kidding.. no matter what i say i’ll get comments of people defending everything...

Feb 12, 2024
  4. emerson brasileiro liked llllDeathstroke's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This is literally a pain, it’s hell.. REMOVE IT AND BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM FFS.

Feb 12, 2024
  5. emerson brasileiro liked llllDeathstroke's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

See the thing is, i have a life outside of this game I got a family to take care of and a job and some other personal things Running for...

Feb 12, 2024
  6. emerson brasileiro replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

I've already been through this and have now returned to DISCORD, but I'm sure the game would be much more practical

Feb 12, 2024