Elpower's Recent Activity

1. Elpower replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - January 31, 2024 - GU140.

Since they merge the servers, why not enable the groups of both factions?

Jan 31, 2024
  2. Elpower liked TheLorax's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

LOL The next gen update is not what's been preventing new episodes and new powers.

Jan 26, 2024
  3. Elpower liked InvisibleInk's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

I haven't heard anybody asking for new powers, nor any suggestions about what those new powers could be, and I think I'd rather them add...

Jan 26, 2024
  4. Elpower liked zNot's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

I dont agree with the power at all but i do agree fully with the episode/dlc. Power wise they could just tweak/add to existing powersets...

Jan 26, 2024
  5. Elpower liked Sollace's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Everyone's waiting for a new power or more DLC with better content, more content innovation and a little more than 2 DLC per year, I think...

Jan 26, 2024
  6. Elpower replied to the thread What would be your ideas for 3 new powers (heal, troll, tank) ?.

No new powers before adding all roles to existing powers please

Dec 28, 2023