El El's Recent Activity

1. El El liked DrakeBall's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Enough im tired of pretending like this garbage was a good thing i swear Nobody even asked for it, this update is an epic fail. It's...

Nov 18, 2021
  2. El El liked Balistical Ice's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

I cant log in. USPS - multiple accounts. Anyone else?

Nov 8, 2021
  3. El El liked Napoleon's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

Happening to Xbox/PC/PS don't know about Switch

Nov 8, 2021
  4. El El liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

PC is the same.

Nov 8, 2021
  5. El El liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

Same here, I was getting this error randomly when teleporting to places like the House of Legends and the WT, but now I can't log in at all.

Nov 8, 2021
  6. El El replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

Yes im getting error code 0x0018. I just made a post in bug section. Some authentication issue or something.

Nov 8, 2021
  7. El El posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update

Im getting "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world" im not able to log in after the update please fix this.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 8, 2021
  8. El El posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Chat channels are gone when i log in.

Everytime when i loggin i have to be reinvited on my own chat channels.Whats going on with these channels they completely been removed.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 28, 2021
  9. El El replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty, not even Decorator, Exit Portal, Generator or Mainframe.

Update: its fixed now thx

Sep 23, 2021
  10. El El posted a new thread.

Devs lost all my base amenities and control panel disappeared.

Hello, I logged in today after reset and went to my base but it was empty. My base items, amenities,generator,teleporter, vendors and...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 23, 2021
  11. El El replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

Im not getting reward day 21 still stuck at day 20.

Sep 21, 2021
  12. El El liked zNot's post in the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

I personally dont rate feats that high the rewards can be anything else that would make it worth it

Sep 20, 2021
  13. El El replied to the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

Problem with this is people have life outside dcuo. Its never going to be enough for certain people. If they want a challenge its fine...

Sep 20, 2021
  14. El El liked Realist617's post in the thread After Spending Almost $300USD To Level Aquaman This Is What I Found.

So I payed for Aquaman which cost almost 30K marketplace cash on Xbox which is almost $300 dollars. I tested the damage extensively at each...

Sep 9, 2021
  15. El El posted a new thread.

Devs Make Resurgence Caps Stackable please.

Hello Devs, Please make resurgence caps stackable,it can't be that hard. Thx

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 9, 2021
  16. El El replied to the thread Khandaq 1st room is pretty much impossible.

Yeah you have a point there.

Sep 9, 2021
  17. El El replied to the thread Khandaq 1st room is pretty much impossible.

Its weird to hear stuff like this again,this was a issue 10 years ago as wel.Now the stat clamp is here we truly see how broken this...

Sep 7, 2021
  18. El El liked nawanda's post in the thread Stat clamping, first experience.

I’ve been away from home for a week, and got my first opportunity to play the new system this evening. I am an established player who has...

Sep 4, 2021
  19. El El liked TheLorax's post in the thread The "GET GUD AT THE GAME" Crowd:.

A lot of the rabid pro-clampers here on the forums ironically are the very same people that have always fallen behind in terms of...

Sep 3, 2021
  20. El El liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread The "GET GUD AT THE GAME" Crowd:.

Some are using the “get good” to talk down to other players and feel better about themselves. However that’s not true of everyone. Some use...

Sep 3, 2021
  21. El El replied to the thread As it stands, grouping is poisoned..

Im not surprised people, players have to hold their own now. People aren't getting kicked for stuff you mentioned most of the time....

Sep 3, 2021
  22. El El liked Lycan Nightshade's post in the thread How much?!.

the only thing i can do is laugh at the price for em.

Sep 3, 2021
  23. El El replied to the thread How much?!.

You can't buy those legendary allies from the vendor. The only way you can get them is through market place. They not even account...

Sep 3, 2021
  24. El El liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread How much?!.

They should yes. They can even keep their costs high. Maybe not this high but whatever since players will either grind it out or buy...

Sep 3, 2021
  25. El El replied to the thread How much?!.

Are you serious?Good luck spending 200$ for one legendary ally that is not better than the current free ones. Ill stickbwith artifacts...

Sep 3, 2021