EconoKnight's Recent Activity

1. EconoKnight liked Ghost27Xog's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

Great Points!!! Having the option to run clamped or unclamped would be ideal... I guess it be like picking elite or reg.. Normal vs...

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  2. EconoKnight replied to the thread The new episode, I have… concerns..

I believe it was in that big, long post that introduced these ideas. It stated they would cycle through the mentors (so FoS 2 would...

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:00 PM
  3. EconoKnight liked TheLorax's post in the thread With Clamping coming, what will be the most challenging raids?.

You can just take them through the FoS2 walk-in at the Watchtower.

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:44 AM
  4. EconoKnight replied to the thread The new episode, I have… concerns..

The idea of the new episode does beg a lot of questions. Here’s another: If the new episode is a temporary “event” that will be turned...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:33 AM
  5. EconoKnight liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

Stat Clamping is a horrible idea no matter what shape it takes on imo

Jul 23, 2021 at 9:53 AM
  6. EconoKnight liked BumblingB's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

Yeah, the hours of just trying to get Lex to MOVE. And no, it wasn't because of people doing the warp rally trick, as he would bug if...

Jul 23, 2021 at 9:52 AM
  7. EconoKnight liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

Just like to point out (again) that no one is making you run with these people who won't play the way you'd like except the 8 man...

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:26 AM
  8. EconoKnight liked Zoe·'s post in the thread I need MORE Armories ;).

League Halls too! And to OP, YES. More armories are needed.

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:06 AM
  9. EconoKnight replied to the thread I need MORE Armories ;).

Just to throw this in, I still need more base item allowance too. I’m about to top out the 600 limit, and still only about halfway to...

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:50 AM
  10. EconoKnight liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

I think the clamps should only apply to content that was already in the game pre SGE, since anything after that can still be considered...

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:32 AM
  11. EconoKnight liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Long Live The Legion.

[IMG] EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: LONG LIVE THE LEGION! Head back to Long Live The Legion this week for double rewards! This week – from...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:36 PM
  12. EconoKnight liked Panderus's post in the thread Bonus weekend.

Actually I DO prefer to launch some content or have an event on days where we sell things so there is something slightly new to do in game...

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:18 AM
  13. EconoKnight liked Sammy's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

I'm mostly worried about Elite. I rely on Overgearing Elite to get through it. I know that this will help me find a team faster but. 1....

Jul 21, 2021 at 5:02 PM
  14. EconoKnight posted a new thread.

Extra Life - base posters

Last year’s Extra Life gave us the opportunity to obtain a custom forum title (which had to be approved - not just anything would be...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:32 PM
  15. EconoKnight liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Almost had me back Mepps and devs. Still could…….

Its so exciting to think of all the old feats I'm going to get to make my toon stronger just so I can have my toon weakened for the next...

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:19 PM
  16. EconoKnight liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

Those opinions differ because peoples experiences differ. Those people who seem so eager to basically get nerfed had the benefit of...

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:00 PM
  17. EconoKnight replied to the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

That is the image I have when I see posts from you - the forum troll with the “haw haw haw”. But Mepps seems to like it. What I’m...

Jul 21, 2021 at 1:26 PM
  18. EconoKnight replied to the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

We’ve been running Phoenix Cannon Elite lately. In the “portal” phase, you run to the smaller portals on the sides and gain the aura so...

Jul 21, 2021 at 12:41 PM
  19. EconoKnight replied to the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

Ha! At first I got a Charlton Heston vibe which certainly meant a Gorilla City episode was on the way; but the more I look at it, the...

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:28 PM
  20. EconoKnight liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

Whatever u did ty

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  21. EconoKnight liked Wildcat's post in the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

[IMG]

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  22. EconoKnight replied to the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

I don’t know then. Maybe somebody can walk you through Imgur. I haven’t been able to make it work in the past.

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:59 PM
  23. EconoKnight replied to the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

Once it’s uploaded with the green check mark, look at the bottom. It says Embed Codes and under that a pull down for Viewer Links....

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:53 PM
  24. EconoKnight replied to the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

I was just posting something that I know works for me. Use it on this board all the time.

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  25. EconoKnight replied to the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

You can use this site: https://iili.io

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:41 PM