EconoKnight's Recent Activity

1. EconoKnight replied to the thread Daybreak went out of Spotlight ideas.

Like x2 Legends credit once a year, I think a good change for Episode Spotlights would be to unclamp an episode for one week. Given that...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  2. EconoKnight replied to the thread Daybreak went out of Spotlight ideas.

[img]

Jun 15, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  3. EconoKnight replied to the thread Elite Gear and why bother ?.

I noticed the other day that the the Gentleman Ghost back does not say Elite; and on changing out gear, I noticed it does not count as...

May 26, 2024
  4. EconoKnight liked Grip's post in the thread Where is Wally West...its Been 13 Years.

Thanks guys! I find behind the scenes stuff interesting. Plus, if the topic comes up in chat, it gives me something to add 8-) Won't...

May 18, 2024
  5. EconoKnight liked Eve's post in the thread Where is Wally West...its Been 13 Years.

Fun fact: The Flash was supposed to be Wally West during development and appeared in promotional materials, including the comics for the...

May 18, 2024
  6. EconoKnight replied to the thread Where is Wally West...its Been 13 Years.

Wally was in DCUO in the early stages of development: https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_(Wally_West)/Gallery It was changed...

May 18, 2024
  7. EconoKnight replied to the thread Fixed Animation delay.

The lag seems to come and go. Sometimes a re-log will fix it. Sometimes it does not. I do find it concerning that this continuing issue...

May 16, 2024
  8. EconoKnight replied to the thread Time to update the roadmap.

If the new ep ain’t on test next Thursday (the 16th), then it ain’t happening in May.

May 10, 2024
  9. EconoKnight liked Earworm's post in the thread Fixed Animation delay.

I hope this gets addressed. It got worse for me after the update. Some animations, especially channels, are taking longer to get out of....

May 9, 2024
  10. EconoKnight liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread Fixed Animation delay.

I've always described this as being out of sync. Many times when this is happening, your actual character movements will also appear as...

May 9, 2024
  11. EconoKnight liked Ryazan's post in the thread Fixed Animation delay.

Basically some powers animations are getting a little delay for no reason, it's not due to lag or FPS, whenever you login your character...

May 9, 2024
  12. EconoKnight replied to the thread New Ally Coming Soon - John Stewart!.

If that’s the route taken, I still think a Cursed Captain Marvel / Shazam would be a worthy open world boss

May 9, 2024
  13. EconoKnight replied to the thread New Ally Coming Soon - John Stewart!.

[img] Three weeks left in May

May 7, 2024
  14. EconoKnight replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Your note about Quarks is exactly the point, They can’t make much available for Quark purchase because they know how many people would...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. EconoKnight replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Are they? Quarks are currently useless in game because these “elite” players glitched time capsules and stole money from Daybreak (and...

Apr 5, 2024
  16. EconoKnight liked ArtemisWonderWoman7's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

The people that think elite is to easy probably run solely with a small group of people because only round 3 to 5 % of the community even...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. EconoKnight liked Spood Boost's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Elite+ content is already heavily dependent on people using cheesy elements of the game to overcome it, I wouldn't like to see normal...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. EconoKnight liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

When the developers made stats revamp they showed the content can be beat with an experienced group no matter the gear or skill points only...

Apr 5, 2024
  19. EconoKnight liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Take arts and augs off. Run it how content was ran originally. That’ll definitely sort the issue out. Most within this game now max their...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. EconoKnight replied to the thread [Rumour] has it that the x2 artefact is still being negotiated....

[img] My rumor sense is tingling

Apr 5, 2024
  21. EconoKnight replied to the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

This is the big one for me. I don’t understand why they don’t kick the limit up a notch to see what happens and then dial it back if it...

Apr 3, 2024
  22. EconoKnight liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

Yes the most critical one of it all. Increase items limits for bases and league Halls. I was hoping the devs would mention that they...

Apr 3, 2024
  23. EconoKnight liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

I know what you mean. The only things I really want this year for myself is them to raise the base item on it to 900 items and possibly...

Apr 3, 2024
  24. EconoKnight liked Jaelia's post in the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

Hello all! I wanted to touch on the Base Building topic, so I create plenty of bases on my main and other alternate characters and I know...

Mar 30, 2024