EconoKnight's Recent Activity

1. EconoKnight replied to the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

[img] March 15

Mar 15, 2024
  2. EconoKnight replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Well, I’ve been a big spender. Not buying that currency. Not buying any Booster Bundles

Mar 14, 2024
  3. EconoKnight liked LeatherJacket25's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Am I tripping or have you guys also raised the price of the 50 seasonal currency from 500mc to 600mc? YOU ARE LOSING ME. yuck I hate...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. EconoKnight liked iLazy's post in the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

They not even anounced the bonus stuff. Until they saw the USER posting about it and then they 'anounced' it while it was already live....

Mar 13, 2024
  5. EconoKnight replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

They aren’t even saying anything about Episode 47. Don’t forget to buy a Booster Bundle!

Mar 13, 2024
  6. EconoKnight liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Beware the Ides of March.

No worries I did that a week ago about the lack of communication about what’s going on with the St. Pat’s seasonal and since they solved...

Mar 13, 2024
  7. EconoKnight replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

EG7 was unhappy that it was delayed to Q1. Imagine them now

Mar 13, 2024
  8. EconoKnight posted a new thread.

Beware the Ides of March

Duplicate post - disregard

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 13, 2024
  9. EconoKnight replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Beware the Ides of March. The last two weeks of Q1 approaches.

Mar 13, 2024
  10. EconoKnight replied to the thread Bizarro World.

On Bizarro World, that am bad review.

Mar 12, 2024
  11. EconoKnight liked Proxystar's post in the thread I for one would like....

I think it's cause she couldn't decorate her bases anymore because all her seasonal marks got used buying over priced harp emotes and...

Mar 8, 2024
  12. EconoKnight liked Eve's post in the thread I for one would like....

I'm alive! I've just got some health issues going on and had to step away. I miss the game. I do occasionally read the forums when I...

Mar 8, 2024
  13. EconoKnight replied to the thread I for one would like....

Nah. If there isn’t anything to do in the game, then what’s the point? Stand around and look at each other? Even that’s wearing thin....

Mar 8, 2024
  14. EconoKnight replied to the thread We need a whistleblower.

I don’t think they really have to say anything at this point. Their silence speaks for them.

Mar 7, 2024
  15. EconoKnight replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

All I know is, it’s certainly not worth suggesting anything else to them; we’ll be viciously punished for it. Just another slap at player...

Mar 7, 2024
  16. EconoKnight liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

Absolutely terrible decision from development, ruined the event before it even started because you couldn't just be nice and adjust the...

Mar 7, 2024
  17. EconoKnight liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I will not be shocked if we get zero new dlcs this year ..

Mar 7, 2024
  18. EconoKnight replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

New tactic - DCUO Kickstarter At 1000 Bundles sold, the 2024 Road Map will be released! Stretch goal - at 5000 Bundles, the Road Map...

Mar 7, 2024
  19. EconoKnight liked Gamma Lantern's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

So DCUO To Do List for Q1 looks like: No State of the Game update for 2024 ☑️ No New Episode Announcement ☑️ Miss the deadline for the...

Mar 6, 2024
  20. EconoKnight liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 6, 2024
  21. EconoKnight replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

[img]

Mar 6, 2024
  22. EconoKnight liked iLazy's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

A simpler solution, other than this harsh reaction, could be to just add a few more clovers to earn each day or extend the event by a...

Mar 6, 2024
  23. EconoKnight liked Achikah's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

Wow. Was definitely not expecting this outcome. There were a few ways to go about this. One would be to agree upon the given remarks...

Mar 6, 2024
  24. EconoKnight liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

So just came in here and saw this, so your response to the feedback that pricing was too high was to remove items and increase the cost...

Mar 5, 2024