Dwild's Recent Activity

1. Dwild replied to the thread Thank You for removing gear repair!.

Poor Oracle might find herself home alone a lot from now on...repair was one of her best assets after the higher level allies showed up.

Nov 22, 2023
  2. Dwild replied to the thread Thank You for removing gear repair!.

After playing this game pretty much non stop since it released, my fingertips react before my brain becomes engaged...showing up before a...

Nov 22, 2023
  3. Dwild replied to the thread Downtime EU Extended Maintenance - November 8, 2023.

Strike this post...was not paying attention just realized the gift was for European server. Didn't have on my glasses.

Nov 9, 2023
  4. Dwild replied to the thread Downtime EU Extended Maintenance - November 8, 2023.

How exactly do you claim this gift. I signed on, got the message...checked the Marketplace, waited for a pop up on a character I logged in...

Nov 8, 2023
  5. Dwild replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Just found closest equivelent...Voodoo style head has a top hat very much like Zatanna's but it has hat pins in the back. If you chose...

Oct 25, 2023
  6. Dwild replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Saw a female toon (villain) wearing a Zatanna style Top Hat during raid today. Much like one of the hats displayed on the Haberdasher...

Oct 25, 2023