Dwild's Recent Activity

1. Dwild replied to the thread No more Wonderverse Elite Type Raids please ..Not P.U.G friendly.

The last time I saw an elite raid that was reasonably doable was in the Atlantis DLC. Since then they got pretty demonic.

Sep 24, 2020 at 6:38 AM
  2. Dwild posted a new thread.

Shut down times

Can someone please buy DBG a clock and instructions on how it works? Last night at 10 PM they posted that the game would shut down at 8 AM...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 24, 2020 at 6:33 AM
  3. Dwild posted a new thread.

I've been playing this game for years. Pay for it through Steam. Last 6 month subscription was paid on July 21, 2020. Bought extra cash...

Aug 28, 2020
  4. Dwild replied to the thread I met , well sort of anyway, a guy that says he can solo the bounties already in the new DLC.

Worst thing about bounty farming is when you get like 4 friends together and try to phase into boss battles and get the "area is full"...

Aug 18, 2020
  5. Dwild replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Sometimes you see one behind the main fight on the right side of the "arena" that you can trigger. And you can also see one that pops in...

Aug 18, 2020
  6. Dwild posted a new thread.

Early shutdown

Ok, I'm on Central time. Theoretically reset time is 8:00 AM. I've gotten used to getting kicked out of the game 5 minutes early if I try...

Aug 14, 2020
  7. Dwild replied to the thread Wonderverse not so wonderful for solo/duo players.

I can do the solo's and the open world missions and can sometimes get 4 ppl together for the alert. But it seems like Ares, Athena, Murk...

Aug 1, 2020
  8. Dwild posted a new thread.

BoP material question...Vendor not selling it anymore?

I have 388 Lex Coins and the material cost 400...went online after Wonderverse showed up and the vendor doesn't seem to have that anymore....

Aug 1, 2020
  9. Dwild posted a new thread.

5 Wonder Women from Wonderverse

Ok..looking at the 5 pictured Wonder Women...I think the one on the far right is the Wonder Woman from Earthwhatever where Superman: Red...

Jul 24, 2020
  10. Dwild replied to the thread Wonderverse Release Date: July 30th.

July release date seems confirmed...it's listed in the Forum Announcements section.

Jul 23, 2020
  11. Dwild replied to the thread Episode 38 Base Item List.

Finally getting an Aphrodite statue...considering she's historically one of the earliest of the Greek gods worshipped, it's about time....

Jul 21, 2020
  12. Dwild replied to the thread Issues with Steam Wallet and Daybreak cash.

I have the game through Steam too. Not sure which one charges the tax...think it's DayBreak when I buy something but I could be wrong. One...

Jul 21, 2020
  13. Dwild posted a new thread.

Subscriptions "heavy sigh"

Ok, it's that time again. I pay for a 6 month subscription through Steam automatically. On July 7th, Steam sent me an email reminding me...

Jul 21, 2020
  14. Dwild posted a new thread.

Crashout report box not working

Four days ago I crashed out of the game. On reentering I got the Daybreak Games little white box asking me what caused the crash (like I...

Jun 16, 2020
  15. Dwild replied to the thread whatever happened to the fishnets. . ?.

They were also bugged at one time where the legs were black and the actual fishnets showed up white...sort of the reverse of what it was...

Jun 3, 2020
  16. Dwild replied to the thread "World is Down for Maintenance".

Yeah Devs. Sometimes you shut down without warning us. But when you DO say you're shutting down at 7:30 my time, don't lock all the servers...

May 21, 2020
  17. Dwild posted a new thread.

Movement error/Vault issue

Having a recurrent bug. Log into game. Sign up for vault. When I appear in Vault I cannot move horizontally. Can go up and down and turn...

May 12, 2020
  18. Dwild replied to the thread What's Your Most Hated Mission in the Game?.

Oddly Enough there was a way to get past that Fun with Boys and Girls mission (which probably counts as an exploit) but you needed 2...

Apr 30, 2020
  19. Dwild posted a new thread.

BoP Metro question.

In BoP Metro we see little black rocks on the ground; No idea what to do with them. Also, the pheromone dispensers apparently have...

Apr 22, 2020
  20. Dwild replied to the thread Ideas for Bonus Week 4.

Universal Market. Give every player a Golden Token. Open up universal market. Type in any item, collection or armor piece you are...

Apr 5, 2020
  21. Dwild replied to the thread card game BAD!!!.

Confused...is this a complaint about the Metal II raid where you have to knock out Batman Who Laughs cards? It's not a game, it's a...

Apr 1, 2020