Dwild's Recent Activity

1. Dwild replied to the thread Monitor energy drop rate... or rather the lack thereof.

Running 3 alts, I did 6 raids, so far 9 alerts and 9 duos...on a week where catalysts are suppose to be dropping more...I got one Monitor...

Jan 26, 2020 at 6:14 AM
  2. Dwild replied to the thread I’m mind controlled....

I would definitely eliminate or limit it in alerts...when you're team is damaged and your healer is just about to drop her major heal and...

Jan 2, 2020
  3. Dwild posted a new thread.

Fascinating reaction to finance issue

They finally got the broker up (tho we still can't mail cash, even in our own account.) And we got a Booster Bundle....which we have to pay...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 22, 2019
  4. Dwild posted a new thread.

Mailing cash WITHIN a single account

I have seven toons on my single account. My Primary Main I play every day. Two are Secondary Mains. Collection drops on the Secondaries go...

Dec 20, 2019
  5. Dwild replied to the thread Question About Mailing Cash Devs Please Answer..

Easy to explain. I have 6 toons. Three I play almost exclusively; the other 3 just sit there, haven't deleted them. During seasonals or...

Dec 19, 2019
  6. Dwild replied to the thread Economy Actions Taken Today.

I can deal with the actions taken. My one caveat is the restriction against mailing cash IF the cash mailed is within one account. I got...

Dec 19, 2019
  7. Dwild replied to the thread A way for developers to make old content relevant again.

As for the JLD issue you mentioned...I have to agree...as soon as Metal 1 came out most people abandoned anything earlier...when green...

Dec 18, 2019
  8. Dwild replied to the thread A way for developers to make old content relevant again.

Too much of the old content REQUIRES more than one player. A solo high level can walk into the Batcave missions and walk through them...but...

Dec 18, 2019
  9. Dwild replied to the thread "Early Next Week" has come & gone....

Anyone definitively identified as one of the exploiters should be permanently banned to include all alts. Not just for taking advantage of...

Dec 18, 2019
  10. Dwild replied to the thread "Early Next Week" has come & gone....

It may be today...early shut down and 9 hour downtime. (And "early next week" is dependent on whether you see Monday as the 1st day of the...

Dec 18, 2019
  11. Dwild replied to the thread Reset everyone’s cash already.

Yeah, shut down half an hour early and up to 9 hour downtime..hopefully that's a fix to the broker/money problem. And they may set limits...

Dec 18, 2019
  12. Dwild liked Dene Prince's post in the thread Reset everyone’s cash already.

The DT they just announced could be what you are waiting for

Dec 18, 2019
  13. Dwild replied to the thread Anyone else already bored.

They just shut down half an hour early today (Wednesday) and say downtime will be up to 9 hours. HOPEFULLY that means they've got a fix to...

Dec 18, 2019
  14. Dwild replied to the thread queuing for old content is impossible.

Even if they did have walk ins for older content, there are still some missions you could normally walk through (Batcave missions for...

Dec 17, 2019
  15. Dwild replied to the thread Do you miss the broker??.

I miss the broker because I have 3 of my inactive alts activated just so I can stuff loot I've picked up and can't use on my ACTIVE toons....

Dec 17, 2019
  16. Dwild replied to the thread The community and the Broker..

Note, Mepps just posted a message that "they expect their (actions, activities, whatever) to be completed early next week." Maybe broker...

Dec 11, 2019
  17. Dwild replied to the thread Bring Back Treasure Boxes in new content!.

Not to mention Promethium Boxes. I remember when they first arrived and they were great. Now that most players are long term players, the...

Dec 11, 2019
  18. Dwild replied to the thread Developers' priorities these days..

I have 3 mains that I play all the time. I have 2 alts that I use for storage and occasionally during seasonals. At present one of those...

Dec 10, 2019
  19. Dwild posted a new thread.

Duo glitch on 2nd boss fight in Theater

When you do the theater fight where you defend Batman against his mates (Batgirl, Batwoman, Catwoman, Red Robin, Nightwing), one of the...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 9, 2019
  20. Dwild replied to the thread Glitch in Theater fight in duo.

Will do, thanks. :)

Dec 9, 2019
  21. Dwild posted a new thread.

Glitch in Theater fight in duo

In the duo fight where you are inside the theater and several Batman characters appear (Catwoman, Batwoman, Batgirl, Nightwing, etc)...

Dec 9, 2019
  22. Dwild replied to the thread ARE WE GETTING AN APOLOGY GIFT....

The Robins at the beginning of the duo aren't infinite, they just keep spawning at short intervals until you pop Batman and get out of the...

Dec 6, 2019
  23. Dwild replied to the thread Money glitch?? Please explain to old man..

Didn't know that (or didn't remember). I do know whatever it is or was sort of exploded over the last few months. Just was seeing the...

Dec 5, 2019
  24. Dwild replied to the thread Wassup w the base items in all briefs?.

Oh...and could you put some of those Golden Amazon Statues from Themiscira out there? With the different weapons? They look...

Dec 5, 2019