DuffleBagBoii's Recent Activity

1. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Earlier this week, I said that if we dont get updates to the state of our game I will stop logging into the forums until we start to see...

Mar 8, 2024
  2. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

We gotta start spamming tomato throwing gifs in threads like this. Its not even worth typing a paragraph they aren’t gonna respond to it,...

Mar 7, 2024
  3. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

This made me so mad to see, but you guys already said all that needs to be said in this thread.

Mar 6, 2024
  4. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Road Map for 2024?.

Nobody cares, but honestly im to the point where if they dont drop the roadmap by the end of next week im going to stop logging into the...

Mar 2, 2024
  5. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Road Map for 2024?.

They really could just feed their ideas into chat gpt and tell it to make a roadmap announcement..

Mar 1, 2024
  6. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Road Map for 2024?.

Coming up on 3 months from june

Feb 29, 2024
  7. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

Is dcuos decline on daybreak or on dc comics for not promoting the game? They should have been advertising those tie in styles on their...

Feb 29, 2024
  8. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread To the new creative director.

Its a hot topic but i dont think making players pay for character upgrades/ arts is bad, actually with my schedule id rather throw $200 at...

Feb 16, 2024
  9. DuffleBagBoii posted a new thread.

To the new creative director

Do you have a vision of improving the game for new players or longtime casual players? Obviously im not asking specific details.. but...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 15, 2024
  10. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

Belt and cape are a W in my book. Wish we could get some better gloves / shoes to go with slimlines

Feb 15, 2024
  11. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Hello, can you look into why my original forums account was perm banned Dark Soldier, i understand that I had a few strikes but mepps...

Feb 12, 2024
  12. DuffleBagBoii posted a new thread.

So why has there been no 2024 developer letter

Even with recent events, it really doesn’t explain why we’re heading into the middle of February and there is still no 2024 roadmap

Feb 11, 2024
  13. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Man me and mepps used to battle it out when i was in highschool, i was working up the nerve to ask him to bring my main forums account back...

Feb 10, 2024
  14. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Is there a chance that we can get the skull emblem without the eye patch.. we currently do not have a enhanced skull emblem in game that is...

Feb 8, 2024
  15. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

I was so close to getting a skull emblem

Feb 7, 2024
  16. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Time Capsule & Valentine's Day.

Hopefully we will finally get a enhanced emblem with a skull.. all i want

Feb 6, 2024
  17. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread DCUO Survey.

Im a teacher so I understand being mandated to present a survey yearly & having to adjust next year based on the previous responses….. but...

Feb 4, 2024
  18. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

U know, other powers exist outside of electricity… another lightning bolt style releasing the same month that the black lightning outfit...

Jan 31, 2024
  19. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Producer letter.

I know im completely wrong for hoping for this, but man wouldn’t it be sweet if they announced theyre adding remixes to powers, for example...

Jan 23, 2024
  20. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Producer letter.

I barely play now, like i said in another thread I probably played dcuo less then 50 times in 2023,, in truth my presence here on the...

Jan 21, 2024
  21. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread Producer letter.

Im hoping that before the games end, they give us maybe not a whole dlc.. but a update that is very street level hero stuff, putting out...

Jan 21, 2024
  22. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread So... no dev update so far.

Im predicting 2 dlcs this year & them hype up this next gen port that too way to long to put out. was recently made aware that the ps5...

Jan 17, 2024
  23. DuffleBagBoii posted a new thread.

Give us some better shoes/ gloves to wear with slimelines

Was excited when i saw the wonder twins chest for the 13th anniversary but quickly realized that this game has very few gloves/foot options...

Jan 13, 2024
  24. DuffleBagBoii replied to the thread So... no dev update so far.

I forgot about the dev announcement, i forgot about the coming anniversary as well.. I barely play dcuo nowadays, i actually spend more...

Jan 10, 2024