Drgnx's Recent Activity

1. Drgnx replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

It would be great to have cape styles that are double sided, meaning that when you apply a material to the Cape, the same style shows up on...

Feb 7, 2024
  2. Drgnx replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Any update Mepps?

Feb 6, 2024
  3. Drgnx replied to the thread Thank You for removing gear repair!.

YES! Please get rid of the battery degradation next. PLEASE! I refuse to invest in that system on my alts because I don't play them...

Dec 21, 2023
  4. Drgnx posted a new thread.

Getting the "any" role when queuing up in "On Duty"

I'm sick and tired of queuing up for On Duty as a healer/tank/controler only to get assigned as "any". I don't have DPS checked off, but...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 2, 2023
  5. Drgnx replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

It would be amazing if you split Eye styles from face styles into its own category.

Oct 25, 2023
  6. Drgnx replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

The exalted head style minus the mask would be amazing [IMG]

Sep 11, 2023
  7. Drgnx replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Funny story, I actually hade it >.< ...

Sep 8, 2023
  8. Drgnx liked Drake Malice's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

We already have it, it’s called Prime Brainiac

Sep 8, 2023
  9. Drgnx replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Can we get Grail's Staff from Fractured Sphere? [IMG]

Aug 27, 2023