Drathmor's Recent Activity

1. Drathmor replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I just dont get the reason. I run omni all the time when somone needs something and asks for help. there are never any issues even when...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  2. Drathmor replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

the aregument that is generally given when someone brings up how FF has the clamp but its optionial.. that otion comes were you can run...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  3. Drathmor replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

The community In This game is not large enough to support a clamped and unclamped choice .

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  4. Drathmor liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Howdy everyone, Ranmaru here I'll meet again with CB and go over some balance ideas with him but I wanted to go ahead and clear up some...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  5. Drathmor liked the solowing's post in the thread stat clamp.

Functionally its very similar. They have a unsyncd but you give up any meaningful rewards past mounts.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  6. Drathmor liked the solowing's post in the thread stat clamp.

Welcome to the fold brother!!

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  7. Drathmor liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread stat clamp.

It has not been over a year since the last 2x artifact XP week... Yet..

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  8. Drathmor replied to the thread stat clamp.

My whole league form here are now all playing FF as well due to the lack of content here and the fact it's been over a year with no art...

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Drathmor liked the solowing's post in the thread stat clamp.

Personally from my experience, the source wall is easy. What makes it hard is those who don't know how to block one mechanic. Now i'm...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. Drathmor liked Plowed In's post in the thread stat clamp.

Ah, I see what your problem was…live footage from Tiffany’s raid last night: [img] Your tank was a cat!

Apr 11, 2024
  11. Drathmor liked the solowing's post in the thread stat clamp.

The thing is you need to define how it is excessive. Unlike us they have the data in the numbers to say how effective it is. Given that...

Apr 11, 2024
  12. Drathmor replied to the thread stat clamp.

Never gonna happen. For one the clamp isn't bad its necessary and not even a big deal I run Omni all the time and anything that was a...

Apr 11, 2024
  13. Drathmor replied to the thread stat clamp.

Every MMO has some type of stat banding quit crying about this already people it's never going away

Apr 10, 2024
  14. Drathmor liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I hate to think as an atomic character I will have some Hard light animation in me while this buff is active (hard light is one of my...

Apr 10, 2024
  15. Drathmor replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I know it was mentioned in obsidians video that only the combo powers like atomic rage and celestial and light should have this. I disagree...

Apr 10, 2024
  16. Drathmor replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Ne Never give in that's what they want I'll stack those things 20 lines deep if I have to

Mar 21, 2024
  17. Drathmor liked TheLorax's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

A real slap in the face would be giving double xp to XB and Switch but not PS/PC. Austin Texas would be a war zone.

Mar 21, 2024
  18. Drathmor replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Your still complaining about the clamp after all this time ? SMH

Mar 21, 2024
  19. Drathmor liked TheLorax's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

You spelled Dragon's Dogma wrong.

Mar 21, 2024
  20. Drathmor liked TheLorax's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

I bet $20 EU will announce it first.

Mar 21, 2024
  21. Drathmor liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

2 Days... 8 Hours... 42 Minutes.... 59 Seconds.... 2 Days... 8 Hours... 42 Minutes.... 58 Seconds.... 2 Days... 8 Hours... 42...

Mar 21, 2024
  22. Drathmor liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

Saddest and unfortunate part is, on lower populated servers like Xbox, you are expected to conform to this treatment or be excluded....

Mar 7, 2024
  23. Drathmor replied to the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

I feel ya brother. I would have laughed at the dude trying to tell me how to play by catering to them. SMH

Mar 7, 2024
  24. Drathmor liked Reinheld's post in the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

So I was on an alt last night. The alt has all her elite gear, and I was just looking to run the raid for marks. Saw a guy shouting for CTE...

Mar 7, 2024