Dominic Blue's Recent Activity

1. Dominic Blue replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

It sucks these Fortress of Solitude trinket pets aren’t combat ones. I’ve gotten about six of them on one toon and they’re not Account...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  2. Dominic Blue liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

To the devs this event is on the right path of what some of us have been asking for, a reason to go back to old content .. the 2x source...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:48 AM
  3. Dominic Blue liked killercomic's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I got Superman Garland from the cashe, and, I for one, could not be happier.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:48 AM
  4. Dominic Blue liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Never once have I called for them to remove the clamp. I’ve expressed my loathing of it, how much I hated it, and how it unfairly takes...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  5. Dominic Blue replied to the thread Game crash when try to enter the new Fortress base.

All according to plan by Lex Luthor evidently :D

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  6. Dominic Blue liked WonderEU's post in the thread Game crash when try to enter the new Fortress base.

So the unannounced downtime. EU still being down and the base is bugged. Sorry to say the ineptitude is staggering right now. Very very...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  7. Dominic Blue liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I am of the opinion if Daybreak/DI would treat us, their customers, with as much consideration as Square Enix gives to their customers,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  8. Dominic Blue liked TheLorax's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Don't worry, someone will come along to correct you and try to mansplain the difference between revenue and profit as if the two didn't...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  9. Dominic Blue liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Didn’t we all see an info-graphic showing DCUO was by far the most profitable of games in EG7’s portfolio to point of actually carrying...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  10. Dominic Blue liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

Yes, I get that they "just probably forgot". That excuse doesn't work if I try to use it with my customers. They demand compensation.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  11. Dominic Blue liked The Fairy's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I really just want some new content or a list of all of the bugs fixed from the old content.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  12. Dominic Blue liked WonderEU's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Once again here we are on EU servers still down and yet there’s posts on Facebook from Xbox users giving full base tours in fully decorated...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  13. Dominic Blue replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

That new Sunstone Lair looks spiffy and all but I could’ve done without the five dollar increase AND the lack of communication of the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  14. Dominic Blue replied to the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

Maybe the compensation we’ll get is the friends errr I mean ignore list we made along the way?

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  15. Dominic Blue liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

I want my life back after playing this worthless game, think they can help a brother out?

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  16. Dominic Blue liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

I called it right though I said $20-25 :p Pretty simple to predict tbh.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  17. Dominic Blue liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

And that right there is a HUGE problem. Communication has to have some type of consistent (EXISTENT) level, in order for things to go...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  18. Dominic Blue liked lamourboy001's post in the thread Update??.

Fair enough. But not gonna happen sadly. Devs don't even play their own game... :(

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:47 PM