DoctorP2's Recent Activity

1. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Sitting on nearly 7k fate tokens.

Points taken about the Nth metal detectors and stabilizers, but TBH, I don't use the detectors much (my choice, I know) and can only buy 1...

Aug 30, 2022
  2. DoctorP2 posted a new thread.

Sitting on nearly 7k fate tokens

Been playing the game for nearly 10 years now and have managed to accumulate all the old drops, items, and styles from the vault during...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 29, 2022
  3. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Does the LexCorp Offshore Accounts item actually exist?.

And by the way, Hellstroke, tell your leaguemate that I hate him. :rolleyes:

Jul 17, 2022
  4. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Does the LexCorp Offshore Accounts item actually exist?.

I get that. I opened about 150 TCs with saved stabilizers and was able to complete one collection, the two emblem sets, and the two...

Jul 17, 2022
  5. DoctorP2 posted a new thread.

Does the LexCorp Offshore Accounts item actually exist?

Yeah, I know it probably does, but I'd just like confirmation that someone's actually had it drop. It's odd that four days into the new TC...

Jul 17, 2022
  6. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Which is your favorite power? And why?.

Probably in the minority here, but my main has been HL since the powerset was first released. It's far from being one of the strongest...

Apr 27, 2022
  7. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Connective energy.

Yes, I was referring to the blues. No drops on multiple alts (7-8) since the episode began.

Apr 18, 2022
  8. DoctorP2 replied to the thread Connective energy.

Thanks. Still no luck at my end, even after opening the large loot boxes from the three “special missions” this morning. FML

Apr 18, 2022
  9. DoctorP2 liked Great Architect's post in the thread Connective energy.

I just logged in just for you :) . It's not on the vendor, but I have three in my bank. It drops, but where from I do not know. Next time I...

Apr 18, 2022
  10. DoctorP2 liked Proxystar's post in the thread Connective energy.

They're out there, just depends how much you play, with things like these; alts are your friend. I know the pain of bad luck though and...

Apr 18, 2022
  11. DoctorP2 posted a new thread.

Connective energy

Is this as rare a drop as it seems? I've been running the open world dailies on multiple toons every day; the open world weeklies on...

Apr 17, 2022
  12. DoctorP2 posted a new thread.

Enchanted ARGUS gear

So the purple ARGUS gear that drops for members in the daily rewards can be leveled up to 320. Anyone know what the cr threshold is for it...

Apr 3, 2022