DezFTW's Recent Activity

1. DezFTW liked TheMikeB's post in the thread Bonus Catalyst Week!.

I mean, it is a bonus week. Remember the days when we didn't have bonus weeks at all?

Jan 21, 2024
  2. DezFTW liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed CR 368 Tank Gear Box contents.

We expect to hit restarts tomorrow morning.

Jan 11, 2024
  3. DezFTW liked Revenue's post in the thread Fixed CR 368 Tank Gear Box contents.

Opened the tank box given to me that was supposed to get me to 368, only got 4 gear pieces which got me to 88 cr. I clipped it so you can...

Jan 11, 2024
  4. DezFTW replied to the thread Fixed CR 368 Tank Gear Box contents.

Its not working for me either

Jan 11, 2024
  5. DezFTW liked Mepps's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

Inspired by Nightrunner.

Jan 8, 2024
  6. DezFTW replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

BYE BYE sale it was fun while it lasted.. See ya in Spring

Jan 3, 2024
  7. DezFTW liked Grip's post in the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Pretty sure it was an og Marketplace exclusive. Hm a couple bucks maybe, but maybe (?) it's available thru others means now... not sure....

Dec 20, 2023
  8. DezFTW replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

XB player base needs some help. There is no one on there.

Dec 19, 2023
  9. DezFTW replied to the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Anyone know how to get the santa hat?

Dec 15, 2023
  10. DezFTW liked Cypharr's post in the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

I also forgot about that, that should solve the solution first hand.

Dec 8, 2023
  11. DezFTW replied to the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

I completely forgot about test server. lol I'm going to create a few and travel to Doomed DC for comparison. Once it finishes installing

Dec 8, 2023
  12. DezFTW liked Cypharr's post in the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

I understand the composure, had to change my toons personality and body type to match my imagination the sale that just went by. It's...

Dec 8, 2023
  13. DezFTW liked Cypharr's post in the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

Medium athletic but double check from other responders

Dec 8, 2023
  14. DezFTW liked KidKretz's post in the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

last thing i saw earlier today in HOL before logging out was someone asking if anyone had a female medium spry character.....was that...

Dec 8, 2023
  15. DezFTW replied to the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

Yes it was. I hit up the Devs on twitter as well. Just want to make sure for my toon

Dec 8, 2023
  16. DezFTW posted a new thread.

Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?

I'm resizing my Eradicator Lois Lane villain.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 8, 2023
  17. DezFTW liked Multiverse's post in the thread Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed Now Available!.

Sometimes.. we get the next DLC in March??? April??? sometimes even May?? So odds are it will be a looong wait....??? Hope we get...

Dec 8, 2023
  18. DezFTW replied to the thread Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed Now Available!.

Thank you

Dec 8, 2023
  19. DezFTW liked Moon Shinobi777's post in the thread Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed Now Available!.

105 renown plus a booster box.

Dec 8, 2023
  20. DezFTW replied to the thread Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed Now Available!.

Does anyone know how much renown is needed to unlock elite gear

Dec 4, 2023
  21. DezFTW replied to the thread Black Friday Sale & Noir Comic Chroma Pack!.

This is awesome just bought my Lair Bundle at 50% off. Now on to repec tokens lol

Nov 25, 2023