Deus Ex Machina's Recent Activity

1. Deus Ex Machina liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

PLS PLS PLS make this a permanent trinket!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Deus Ex Machina liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed PC Inventory Bug - Mouse Cursor Behavior.

On PC, opening my inventory and not moving the mouse cursor results in a right-click activating the first item in my inventory instead of...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Shortchanged in March.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/doctor-fates-daily-rewards-april-2024.331210/ Edit: Oh it's an April Fools...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

PS5 native players are incorrectly labeled [PC] in the social menu. Surely this is not intended.

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Deus Ex Machina liked NeoSelkie's post in the thread In Progress Staff Post Tracker RSS Feed Broken.

Well I doubt this will go anywhere since its the least of our problems at this point but if its not completely lost knowledge the RSS feed...

Mar 26, 2024
  6. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Too late. I bought 20.

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Deus Ex Machina liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread What's there to do once you're done with the current episode content?.

When you reached the characters limit. Play and customize alternate accounts.

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Deus Ex Machina liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread The end is near.

I called some movers about moving the furniture out of my lairs and they looked at me like I was nuts.

Mar 12, 2024
  9. Deus Ex Machina liked Multiverse's post in the thread New Community Manager has gone strangely quiet....

They had information they could have given out. Very easy info..... They could have made a post introducing Angeliana.... even...

Mar 11, 2024
  10. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Petition for Incendiary Mines.

I see, so they are definitely valuable then. Thank you for the information.

Mar 8, 2024
  11. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Petition for Incendiary Mines.

Are they that valuable that someone will trade for them?

Mar 8, 2024
  12. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Petition for Incendiary Mines.

What do we do with the already existing ones we have? I have a bunch on old toons.

Mar 8, 2024
  13. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread What Happens If I Cancel?.

You don't lose anything. All the free slots gained by member access go away. So in terms of character slots, you will just simply lose...

Mar 8, 2024
  14. Deus Ex Machina liked Multiverse's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

Personally... I would like to complain about Illegal Clamp in the game?? Who can I complain to about that?? I would like to complain...

Mar 8, 2024
  15. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Alright... which one of you did it?.

Legends Shazam is affected as well and have been for a very long time. Another weird change this had was when you fight Shazam in JLD:...

Mar 3, 2024
  16. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Stabilizer Mission.

#BringBackTheVault

Feb 28, 2024
  17. Deus Ex Machina liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Stabilizer Mission.

I'm kind of on the fence about it. On the one hand, I don't like feeling like I have to run it for the -- what is it? four? five? --...

Feb 28, 2024
  18. Deus Ex Machina liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Road Map for 2024?.

[IMG]

Feb 28, 2024
  19. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Road Map for 2024?.

Feb 28, 2024
  20. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread exo material.

Congrats!

Feb 28, 2024
  21. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Angeliana, return all Survival mode.

You either don't leave your base much or you play in PvP Phase. There are tons of those characters running around. Titles, styles, pets,...

Feb 28, 2024
  22. Deus Ex Machina replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

Gear only. The discount does stack with gear feat discount.

Feb 28, 2024
  23. Deus Ex Machina liked TheLorax's post in the thread Possible Hot Topic On Weekly Bonus (Need Everyone's Opinion).

For ****'s sake please keep your ideas to yourself.

Jan 29, 2024
  24. Deus Ex Machina liked Leonite's post in the thread Confirmed Death Metal Batman Ally - Cloak of Erasure bug.

The passive description includes the following: Each hit dealt by you or to you removes a stack. When I do a roll, a swarm of bats...

Jan 27, 2024