Dene Prince's Recent Activity

1. Dene Prince replied to the thread Base Ideas: Character Home.

a magical water spout laundry? OR a broken machine with water pouring all over LOL

Jun 27, 2022 at 2:44 PM
  2. Dene Prince replied to the thread My Wonder Woman official DCUO Statue is here!!.

I was lucky enought to get the collectors batman, superman and Wonder Woman on Ebay - I saw Green arrow & I think Harkey but couldnt afford...

Jun 27, 2022 at 2:39 PM
  3. Dene Prince liked Capt. Retro's post in the thread Seasonal Freeloaders.

100% agree here. This is a scenario where I've actually spent more time reading about it on the forums than actually experiencing any...

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:16 PM
  4. Dene Prince replied to the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

thank you - i was thinking it was on my end lol

Jun 26, 2022 at 6:20 AM
  5. Dene Prince liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Daybreak's API is down, so DCUOBot and all other websites aren't working properly

Jun 26, 2022 at 6:20 AM
  6. Dene Prince liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsules.

Oh okay, summon lex and listen to him monologue us to death. No thx

Jun 24, 2022 at 2:11 PM
  7. Dene Prince replied to the thread Stop the scammers.

The token idea, from earlier, seemed like a cool idea

Jun 24, 2022 at 2:10 PM
  8. Dene Prince liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stop the scammers.

of course, they just need to add a cash slot in the shared bank :)

Jun 24, 2022 at 2:37 AM
  9. Dene Prince replied to the thread Stop the scammers.

the "gambling" for rare stuff would not be as enticing.. i think that's the issues for the Devs.. not an issue for players though lol...

Jun 24, 2022 at 2:29 AM
  10. Dene Prince liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG]

Jun 18, 2022
  11. Dene Prince liked Snow OwI's post in the thread Booster Bundle Remix- OG items coming back - Fun times.

Thanks but it feels more like premium is 0.00000001% chance.

Jun 16, 2022
  12. Dene Prince replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

sorry to hear that :( - best to keep an eye it next week or so in broker.. or even later.. might get a cheapish one

Jun 16, 2022
  13. Dene Prince liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My Sorcery character Ruby finally got her Black Nebula Chroma! [IMG]

Jun 16, 2022
  14. Dene Prince replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Well it looks like we both got what we wanted but in the rare rare box :/

Jun 16, 2022
  15. Dene Prince liked Proxystar's post in the thread Booster Bundle Remix- OG items coming back - Fun times.

For anyone interested 5% chance at Premium Reward Box 18% chance at Cosmic or Solar Aura Reward Box 77% chance at everything else.

Jun 16, 2022
  16. Dene Prince replied to the thread Booster Bundle Remix- OG items coming back - Fun times.

woohoo can get my cosmic light version *crosses fingers*

Jun 15, 2022
  17. Dene Prince liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Armouries:So this is new.

That's a bug that's been around for a while. Don't know what causes it or how to fix it other than playing the game for a while. When...

Jun 14, 2022
  18. Dene Prince liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Prefix and Suffix titles.

to be honest, I don't really use them, anyway, but, yeah, why not? seems like a fair enough idea, to me. I think I'd rather they just...

Jun 14, 2022
  19. Dene Prince liked TheLorax's post in the thread PS5/Next Gen Client.

And that is probably all the information you're going to get until the next development update or when the PS5 client gets closer to...

Jun 13, 2022
  20. Dene Prince liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Lets hope so :) I hope for nebula.

Jun 13, 2022
  21. Dene Prince liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Pride Month & Comics.

[IMG]

Jun 12, 2022
  22. Dene Prince liked darth_paul's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My Heroes who are using the new combat robots and their current looks. [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Jun 12, 2022
  23. Dene Prince liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So here’s the original FILMATION Catwoman from the Adventures of Batman and Robin… [img]Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.25.51 PM by Michael...

Jun 12, 2022