Dene's Recent Activity

1. Dene liked iLazy's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

That's just how it is when you post your opinion in a forum. Other people read it and then post their opinion on that statement. If you...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  2. Dene liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Batman day and Wonder Woman day will be recycled Superman Day.

Dude, you are the one getting offended. You're the one who's complaining. But sure, I'm the one who's offended. :rolleyes: Oh, and I...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  3. Dene liked Miranda31's post in the thread age of justice alert mission.

Thanks, that was remarkably well explained. Something else to blame on Crisis (along with me stopping buying most comics because there...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  4. Dene liked Illumin411's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have the opportunity with her passing in 2007 and all. That being said, that's not really something...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  5. Dene liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Batman day and Wonder Woman day will be recycled Superman Day.

As someone with 735+ sp who has all that stuff, I still completely agree with you. Just cause I don't need something, doesn't make it...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  6. Dene liked Great Architect's post in the thread Batman day and Wonder Woman day will be recycled Superman Day.

It's almost as if people are making stuff up, and then complaining about their made-up stuff being bad :rolleyes:...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  7. Dene liked Illumin411's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

I was going to ask which single monolithic entity you were referring to when you said "they". But then, every mind reader already knows...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  8. Dene liked Illumin411's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

I'm not sure when you're telling me random facts about yourself. Then again, considering the nature of this thread, it tracks....

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  9. Dene liked Plowed In's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

If #WINNING is your priority, play the meta. If it’s not, play what you want. There are optimal loadouts and rotations in just about...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Dene liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Dan Garrett Blue Beetle first appearance style [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Dene liked Proxystar's post in the thread Ultimate Omnibus Adventure - A Quest in Search of An Outlier [Videos].

Just the one sentiment I really wanted to comment on, because this thread is designed more for instance specific feedback really, but...

Apr 16, 2024
  12. Dene liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So I got the new hat and updated a few styles.Here are some of them The phantom stranger [IMG] [IMG] The Green Hornet [IMG] [IMG]...

Apr 14, 2024
  13. Dene liked willflynne's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

First off, getting the sarcasm/snark out of the way: what in the ever-loving blue blazes is a stay clamp? As for the post? Perhaps next...

Apr 14, 2024
  14. Dene liked Illumin411's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Even though I've generally been in the "pro-clamp" camp, I've always thought that the best scenario was it being optional as long as loot...

Apr 14, 2024
  15. Dene replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Have you run any of the content the drops are in? 1. If you had you'd know it is 100% easy for anyone who has played more than a year...

Apr 13, 2024
  16. Dene liked WonderEU's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

The only people who don’t like the stat clamp are those that stand in one shots and then cuss out the healer for not healing them...

Apr 13, 2024
  17. Dene liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I meant it averages at one, so sometimes nobody gets it and sometimes 2 get one. As example for the other extreme: I ran GoT 5x in a...

Apr 13, 2024
  18. Dene liked Bloodwynd71's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

It really isnt true to say only 3 people like the stat clamp. I know you were making a hyperbole but it was ridiculous. I run...

Apr 13, 2024
  19. Dene liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

This thread is going to be a guide for the drop locations for the pieces needed to acquire the Magical Drain Aura. For now these will...

Apr 12, 2024
  20. Dene replied to the thread The New Collections (So Far).

People aren't doing it because, unlike us, they barely read updates etc but, in saying that, ive just pugged a couple of them and they...

Apr 12, 2024
  21. Dene replied to the thread UPDATE ON CHAT BOT SPAM/ CASH SELLER SPAM.

oh the the absolute irony of this post

Apr 10, 2024
  22. Dene replied to the thread Elite accessories/weapons to drop in elite/plus content.

I understand what you are saying but this just feels like someting else people will just spam early and then leave alone. It will add...

Apr 6, 2024
  23. Dene liked L T's post in the thread Now that we have a full team can we have some fan service?.

heh-- I see what you did there!

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Dene liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Now that we have a full team can we have some fan service?.

We obviously need more Batman and Flash cowl variants. It’s the only way to keep interest in this game going.

Apr 3, 2024