DeitySupreme's Recent Activity

1. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Balance and Artifacts.

You aren’t even making a fair comparison in your video. When showcasing doom spin all you did was weapon buff when showcasing 1H you were...

Jul 24, 2020
  2. DeitySupreme liked Illumin411's post in the thread Prec DPS: Grim Vs VWD.

What DietySupreme said, plus the fact it gives 5% Might and a some base might too. The better precision loadouts all clip might powers and...

Jul 24, 2020
  3. DeitySupreme liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Prec DPS: Grim Vs VWD.

Venom won’t even be on par with grim anymore when the new dlc releases, and that’s because the grim pet scales with your cr, which of...

Jul 24, 2020
  4. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Precision balance.

Yup

Jul 23, 2020
  5. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Prec DPS: Grim Vs VWD.

Because the nerf to venom wrist pretty much put it as a below average artifact compared to other artifacts. Yes you do still get a buff for...

Jul 23, 2020
  6. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Precision & Might.

Mega smash is a terrible dps option because it has to many down sides. The amount of buff it would need it far more than even the 66%...

Jul 23, 2020
  7. DeitySupreme liked Kimone's post in the thread Precision & Might.

Not exactly a good or even fair tradeoff - Mega Smash would have to be uninterruptable for it to matter and the damage would have to...

Jul 23, 2020
  8. DeitySupreme liked SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix's post in the thread Precision & Might.

.........................MEGA SMASH [IMG][IMG]

Jul 23, 2020
  9. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Make Artifacts Cross All Toons.

And where exactly did you get the 95% from? Or are you just guessing. Yes there are plenty of people who buy artifacts for their alts....

Jul 23, 2020
  10. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Precision balance.

I doubt that. They nerfed prec to the ground just to sale an artifact. They will leave it like that to drive sales. When they introduce a...

Jul 23, 2020
  11. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Precision balance.

As much as I would like for them to consider giving prec a substitute now that they nerfed prec aoe to the ground. I doubt they care. There...

Jul 23, 2020
  12. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Make Artifacts Cross All Toons.

You still aren’t getting it. A company that is already making a lot of money from players spending money on alt artifacts will never do...

Jul 23, 2020
  13. DeitySupreme replied to the thread What is the best solo as much as possible combo?.

If you have to get up and leave at a moment’s notice than your best bet would probably be earth or sorcery. Reason being that if you are in...

Jul 23, 2020
  14. DeitySupreme replied to the thread No unstable seal of completion?.

Seals are not a part of the double exp event. Who told you they were? You get a free unstable seal with the catalyst event which we just...

Jul 23, 2020
  15. DeitySupreme replied to the thread Trolling.

It should. I had not issues with it when I was gadgets

Jul 23, 2020