DCUO Addict's Recent Activity

1. DCUO Addict liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Day 1- LPVE Counter GRIND..

I love this bonus week because its a great time to catch up on lpve feats but my god i hate playing as legends,it feels like i'm hitting...

Jun 14, 2020
  2. DCUO Addict liked Mepps's post in the thread Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?.

Do you want this? (Open question.)

Jun 14, 2020
  3. DCUO Addict liked Reinheld's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

I can tell the people who are saying 'its too easy' that if you queue in a group, it's still not. Most people do not know the mechanics...

Jun 8, 2020
  4. DCUO Addict liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

Very cool idea, I like this version of "Spotlight/Highlight" much more than the JLD version recently done. That said, I appreciate all...

Jun 7, 2020
  5. DCUO Addict liked Zneeak's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

This is an interesting concept that a lot of us have asked for in similar form. I hope this concept continues on a more regular basis going...

Jun 7, 2020
  6. DCUO Addict liked thedemonocus's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

I love these bonus weeks that get old content Qs going,keep them comming

Jun 7, 2020
  7. DCUO Addict liked Zoe·'s post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

The whole point of this is to make people play old content so others can play it...and give some rewards to end game players so it...

Jun 7, 2020
  8. DCUO Addict liked Lantern_AdamK4's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

For as long as I can remember, people have been begging for SOMETHING to be done to make older content relevant again. You guys seem to...

Jun 7, 2020
  9. DCUO Addict liked Caroline's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

I love this so much, thank you!

Jun 7, 2020
  10. DCUO Addict liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

My Agent/Manager has looked over the contract and we accept it. We will be getting my artifacts and gear ready We are getting on the next...

Jun 7, 2020
  11. DCUO Addict liked Mepps's post in the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

[IMG] RAID THE UNIVERSE! Amanda Waller called in a request, so it's time for an ALL-NEW bonus week: Raid the Universe! For this week...

Jun 7, 2020
  12. DCUO Addict replied to the thread New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe.

I loved this event! I used two alts, one CR 118 and one CR 192. I chose my 118 tank so that I wouldn't have to worry (as much) about...

Jun 7, 2020