DCUO Addict's Recent Activity

1. DCUO Addict liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I know I won't change your mind with this comment but there is more to it than what you may think. Older collections tied to OP...

Apr 13, 2024
  2. DCUO Addict liked Bloodwynd71's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

It really isnt true to say only 3 people like the stat clamp. I know you were making a hyperbole but it was ridiculous. I run...

Apr 13, 2024
  3. DCUO Addict replied to the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

Cursed House of Mystery (alert for the current episode)

Apr 13, 2024
  4. DCUO Addict liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

This thread is going to be a guide for the drop locations for the pieces needed to acquire the Magical Drain Aura. For now these will...

Apr 13, 2024
  5. DCUO Addict liked Korlick's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Yes, i can confirm that. And the rest of the list too. Either me or someone in the group got each collection from this list.

Apr 13, 2024
  6. DCUO Addict replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Thanks so much for this list! Is #10 Essence of Unmaking - Final Boss of the Convergence of Unmaking Raid confirmed? No one in the group...

Apr 12, 2024
  7. DCUO Addict replied to the thread How many crowns to complete anniversary event feats.

Before you start grinding, get the "Particle Powered" feat and unlock it on any alts that you're running through the instances. The...

Jan 13, 2024