DCUO Addict's Recent Activity

1. DCUO Addict liked VariableFire's post in the thread Reduced sourcemarks in fos3, why?.

So when will Arkham Asylum reward more marks than most raids? Cause that 4man is longer than quite a few and I wouldn't bother with it, if...

Aug 5, 2022
  2. DCUO Addict liked Stranger's post in the thread Reduced sourcemarks in fos3, why?.

I see it the same way. They should've increased the mark drops of long instances (as example Monsters of Metal... this takes forever)...

Aug 5, 2022
  3. DCUO Addict liked Dene Prince's post in the thread QoL: Please let us boost our generators early.

Agreed! but the way you wrote that.. reminded me of when I was healing a raid and everyone nearly died.. The tank hit his supply...

Jul 29, 2022
  4. DCUO Addict liked VIRALITY's post in the thread QoL: Please let us boost our generators early.

[IMG] Nothing worse than being mid-raid, dropping a supply drop, and seeing 2 balls hit the ground. +1 from me. Devs, please make this...

Jul 29, 2022
  5. DCUO Addict liked Aren Sul's post in the thread QoL: Please let us boost our generators early.

True and true. When they were fielding suggestions for membership benefits, I had asked for the generators to be active without any...

Jul 29, 2022
  6. DCUO Addict liked Aren Sul's post in the thread QoL: Please let us boost our generators early.

Please, please, please. At least a day early. Mine is going to elapse in 15 minutes and I'm waiting here. And I know I can deploy a...

Jul 29, 2022
  7. DCUO Addict liked LeagueOfV's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Wonderverse.

This would be awesome. The vendor discounts are great for CR skips that need the 3 star style feats for vendor and/or purple gear, but...

Jul 28, 2022
  8. DCUO Addict liked Reinheld's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Wonderverse.

Just a suggestion for future spotlights. How about instead of just the CR gear, the other things like OP components, style items or other...

Jul 28, 2022
  9. DCUO Addict liked JackFrost's post in the thread New Boss: Barbatos!.

Hey all! Apologies that I didn't catch it sooner, but I think I've got a solution worked out for the occasionally unkillable Illusory Bats....

Jul 27, 2022
  10. DCUO Addict replied to the thread but oh "great god", why are the players so stupid ????.

My condolences, and I hear you. Puggging is a total crap shoot. Today, I queued into God of Monsters, and only about half the group was...

Jul 26, 2022
  11. DCUO Addict posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Nightmare Bat Chain Mechanic Bugged

I apologize if this is a duplicate thread, but even though I've seen threads in other sections of the forum and lots of angry shouting in...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jul 26, 2022
  12. DCUO Addict replied to the thread Elite Feats.

The trend does seem to be going in that direction, but that's also because of the addition of elite solos, duos, and alerts, which I am...

Jul 25, 2022
  13. DCUO Addict liked FiremanMac85's post in the thread Elite Feats.

Just came back to the game, and I was shocked to see the number of elite feats in this content. What’s the point of having reg or event...

Jul 25, 2022
  14. DCUO Addict liked Proxystar's post in the thread Anyone else bored of EoG stacking?.

yea, it's sad that's happening - the one place you shouldn't be needed or being pressured into following any sort of meta is that...

Jul 25, 2022
  15. DCUO Addict replied to the thread Anyone else bored of EoG stacking?.

Yeah, it would take the fun out of it for me if I had to hit my supercharge just to feed the artifact. Regular content is the right...

Jul 25, 2022
  16. DCUO Addict replied to the thread Anyone else bored of EoG stacking?.

I have a slightly different perspective because I don't see a lot of EoG stacking. I don't run elite content. My leaguemates don't play...

Jul 25, 2022
  17. DCUO Addict liked JackFrost's post in the thread Test Discussion Preview: On Duty Custom Play UI updates.

Good catch. You're probably right. I was mistaken, thinking PZ was part of the current Save the Universe content, but it isn't and I...

Jul 25, 2022
  18. DCUO Addict liked Random Mind's post in the thread Knightmare bat.

I wish the Devs would at least confirm or deny this weapons only mechanic, because I have killed plenty while Brick is out (being an Earth...

Jul 24, 2022
  19. DCUO Addict liked Solace Man's post in the thread Stat clamping.

I just want to be one of the people to speak for us who are usually silent when it comes to forums and reddit. I have been playing dcuo...

Jun 19, 2022
  20. DCUO Addict liked Reinheld's post in the thread Armouries:So this is new.

You don't really, you just need an armory to do it in an instant. You can switch role when out of combat at any time...you can switch...

Jun 14, 2022
  21. DCUO Addict liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Bonus week tomorrow?.

[IMG]

Jun 11, 2022
  22. DCUO Addict liked Forum Junkie's post in the thread So Charon left DI too....

I am starting to think I should have vetted some of my frustrations before posting them. So many people just get on the forums to complain....

Jun 11, 2022
  23. DCUO Addict liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread So Charon left DI too....

I like to joke around with Mepps, too, just because I know the job has to be trying at times... [media]

Jun 11, 2022
  24. DCUO Addict liked Proxystar's post in the thread So Charon left DI too....

It's that age old issue right, you can make tetris challenging by making it super fast with everything overlapping as well, but it...

Jun 11, 2022
  25. DCUO Addict liked Dene Prince's post in the thread So Charon left DI too....

Good luck.. I have always avoided Elite, just not my thing, and now i feel the game no longer looks at the journey, just the...

Jun 11, 2022