Darth_Andrea's Recent Activity

1. Darth_Andrea posted a new thread.

Time to say goodbye

I've played DCUO for about 7 years or so on and off. And I've finally had enough. Between the constant gold sellers spam in chat...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Oct 7, 2021
  2. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread Episode 41: Week 1.

No I don't think it is. Because yes it was like that before the update, which means it's a Persistent Problem. Batman would have...

Sep 3, 2021
  3. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread Episode 41: Week 1.

Stat Clamping is honestly crap. It's a Super Hero Game, you should be able to walk through some encounters. I mean SUPER POWERS. Am I the...

Sep 3, 2021
  4. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread New Episode: House of Legends.

I thought the new monthly membership rewards now included 150 replay badges per month .. I claimed mine today, got my 500 DBC no replay...

Aug 25, 2021
  5. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe Rewards.

Simply No. I'm personally sick of these OP gear items that only level up with RNG item drops from content that I very often don't want to...

Aug 25, 2021
  6. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: New UI Feedback.

No clear way to queue for Event versions of current Episode content.

Aug 25, 2021
  7. Darth_Andrea posted a new thread.

Lost and Confused

I've been looking at the new UI for a couple of hours now, and I've yet to find a option to queue only for the "Event" version of the...

Aug 25, 2021
  8. Darth_Andrea posted a new thread.

Combat Pets

I've noticed a few things that confuse me and I also have one request. First off none of the combat pet trinkets show a DPS or estimated...

Aug 24, 2021
  9. Darth_Andrea liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

At the same time, they should launch a brand-new Iconic Power... THE RETCON PUNCH!!! ;)

Aug 19, 2021
  10. Darth_Andrea replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Welp this should be a thing. (Chest piece mostly) [img] Yeah that .. Do That Please ... PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!

Aug 19, 2021