Dark warlorck's Recent Activity

1. Dark warlorck replied to the thread So why Circe never got her Rebirth look when she got updated?.

Yes!!! I also hear Michelle Forbes' voice in my head when I read comics with dialogue from Circe. I think I can't get enough of his...

May 4, 2021
  2. Dark warlorck replied to the thread So why Circe never got her Rebirth look when she got updated?.

Circe is the dc comics character with the most different outfits. I mean her appearance changes so much that I feel like she becomes a...

May 4, 2021
  3. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Legion DLC, the most boring DLC ever?.

This is the worst episode !!!

Mar 26, 2021
  4. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule.

The vengeance knight's style is just Amazing, can't wait to use it.

Mar 18, 2021
  5. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] Roulette and Royal-Flush-Gang.

Mar 9, 2021
  6. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] Shadow Thief, male and female.

Mar 9, 2021
  7. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Natasha Irons(Steel Girl)

Mar 9, 2021
  8. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]. [img] [img] [img] The Time Trapper, Monarch, Gorgon Outfit, Queen Clea, Atomic Skull, Time Lord...

Mar 9, 2021
  9. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

I don't understand why most of you are asking for the classic style of Superman and Wonder Woman that are already available in the game,...

Mar 8, 2021
  10. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] First Born, Classic Circe, Classic...

Mar 4, 2021
  11. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Recap of the styles inspired by iconic characters that I hope to see in the game. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]...

Mar 4, 2021
  12. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img]herbergement image Dark metal, hero and villain styles.

Mar 3, 2021
  13. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] Beautiful Sebastian Faust shirt and Ragman costume.

Mar 3, 2021
  14. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img]upload pic [img] Brainiac tentacles.

Mar 3, 2021
  15. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] Psycho Pirate with Medusa Mask. I like the style.

Mar 3, 2021
  16. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] The brutal killer, Nyssa al Ghul.

Mar 3, 2021
  17. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] The beautiful outfits of Talia al Ghul. It's time for his style to be updated in the game.

Mar 3, 2021
  18. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] The ruthless slayer of gods. The Black Racer.

Mar 3, 2021
  19. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] Wally and Daniel West styles.

Mar 3, 2021
  20. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] The sadistic killer Prometheus. I really like the style of his helmet as well as his armor.

Mar 3, 2021
  21. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] Red Hood's new outfit, I hope it will be added.

Mar 3, 2021
  22. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] Styles inspired by Apex Lex Luthor, The New Villain Designer and Circe new 52 with the long braids.

Mar 3, 2021
  23. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] [img] The terrifying one, Mr Nobody.

Mar 3, 2021
  24. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] Bulletear.

Mar 3, 2021
  25. Dark warlorck replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[img] [img] Heroes of the future, justice legion.

Mar 3, 2021