Danne0075's Recent Activity

1. Danne0075 liked ElBart's post in the thread Top Bug - In Progress All The King's Mermen Feat in Throne Raid.

This feat is bugged the last and 4th morgwar does not spawn after remaining 1 hour without doing anything.

Feb 1, 2021
  2. Danne0075 replied to the thread Community Livestreams: Speedrun Tournament!.

Losing? But oh no that is not nice! People can't be losing. It should be fair towards all!!!! Joking but sounds nice that we'll get to...

Nov 25, 2020
  3. Danne0075 replied to the thread Community Livestreams: Speedrun Tournament!.

Was elite even out back when they did FNL? Pretty sure FNL stopped way before elite raids were brought to the game.

Nov 24, 2020
  4. Danne0075 replied to the thread Community Livestreams: Speedrun Tournament!.

I mean it is a tournament. It should be elite raids which people compete in.

Nov 24, 2020
  5. Danne0075 replied to the thread Community Livestreams: Speedrun Tournament!.

thats what im hoping. I dont wanna sign up and have to run fos 3 in 10 seconds. i rather compete to finish something thats hard and...

Nov 24, 2020
  6. Danne0075 replied to the thread Community Livestreams: Speedrun Tournament!.

is there anyway to know before what raid is going to be run? We don't want to sign up to run a raid from 3 years ago when we just one shot...

Nov 24, 2020