Curse Bringer's Recent Activity

1. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I am loving some of these new pieces. Plague doctor meets crow father

Nov 21, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  2. Curse Bringer replied to the thread How many players before megaservers still around?.

Public Enemies and last laugh day one + beta

Oct 2, 2020
  3. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Since we are getting to the Source Wall.....

unless it Dr.Manhattan, the new comic series have been leading into that with the doomsday clock watchmen series tied in with flash...

Oct 2, 2020
  4. Curse Bringer liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Since we are getting to the Source Wall.....

The person Zeus mentioned at the end of FGS was probably Perpetua. https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Perpetua_(Sixth_Dimension) [IMG]

Oct 2, 2020
  5. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

[IMG] batman 619D [IMG] batman 669 [IMG] [IMG] batman 23.2 [IMG] batman 171

Sep 16, 2020
  6. Curse Bringer liked Cordelia's post in the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

I guess the first is the Batwing Trinket while the second is THE/E.NYGMATIC/ACCESSORY (just a simple letter substitution cipher). What I...

Sep 16, 2020
  7. Curse Bringer liked BumblingB's post in the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

This is a name I haven't seen in a while. How you been man? How's your dad?

Sep 16, 2020
  8. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

i believe the second riddle eludes to the new jokers story arc

Sep 16, 2020
  9. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

so do we have answers to these yet?

Sep 16, 2020
  10. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The door in the Temples of Source Power (Solo).

I think theres something hidden in the DLC somewhere, but we haven't found it yet

Aug 3, 2020
  11. Curse Bringer has a new avatar.

Aug 1, 2020
  12. Curse Bringer posted a new thread.

Any new base theme with this DLC?

I was hoping theres another hidden base lair somewhere in the DLC, has anyone found one?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 31, 2020
  13. Curse Bringer liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I updated my venom style with black composite material [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 28, 2020
  14. Curse Bringer liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I also brushed the dust of my spider-man 2099 style :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 25, 2020
  15. Curse Bringer liked DarkAya's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 25, 2020
  16. Curse Bringer liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

my spider-man miles morales style while waiting for ps5 :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 25, 2020
  17. Curse Bringer liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

That is a pretty AWESOME Steel. Great Job. ;)

Jun 25, 2020
  18. Curse Bringer liked DarkAya's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 25, 2020
  19. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?.

if its cranked up like LPVE is this week, in the sense that we can easily complete the suits and feats, yes please!

Jun 12, 2020
  20. Curse Bringer liked Mepps's post in the thread Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?.

Do you want this? (Open question.)

Jun 12, 2020
  21. Curse Bringer liked Mepps's post in the thread THANK YOU DAYBREAK!!.

We're the same people...

Jun 5, 2020
  22. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

excuse me but he has his own show now and deserves to be recognized for it!!!:D

Jun 4, 2020