Curse Bringer's Recent Activity

1. Curse Bringer liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread For the mathematically challenged.

OK, so if you're in the top 1% of players, you're in a tiny minority. If you're in the top 5% of players, still in a tiny minority, but a...

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:22 PM
  2. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd love a baggy shirt and a hoodie we can put our own emblems on

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:53 AM
  3. Curse Bringer liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Enjoy :) [media]

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:15 AM
  4. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Anyone think Superman/Wonder Woman will have lairs as well?.

Bring the beta bananas back! :D

Sep 17, 2021 at 7:19 AM
  5. Curse Bringer liked Charon's post in the thread Anyone think Superman/Wonder Woman will have lairs as well?.

We've talked about many of them. Depends on how this one does of course but Oceans is super excited about more iconic lairs.

Sep 16, 2021 at 4:23 PM
  6. Curse Bringer liked BatGamer's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

tysm

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:59 PM
  7. Curse Bringer liked Irvynnge's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

alright, so I bit, & bought it ( pleasantly surprised, I thought it was 25 quid, turned out it was about 12-ish ). & it's lovely. well...

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:58 PM
  8. Curse Bringer replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Oceans stated in another thread that it's a visual bug. they're there

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  9. Curse Bringer liked BatGamer's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

for some reason my suit doesnt show up ffs

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  10. Curse Bringer replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

There seems to be a error allowing base item placement in the small corners in the left and right hallways. [IMG] [IMG] "Blanket" style...

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:41 AM
  11. Curse Bringer replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Another visual error i'd like to bring up is the RnD station is placed as the vendor model instead of the table

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:20 AM
  12. Curse Bringer liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks for all the batman things devs :) I tried the new batman emblem with my dcuo batman style [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 16, 2021 at 6:27 AM
  13. Curse Bringer replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Builds are saved. you place the empty armoires in the new base and select the build it will have on it

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:17 PM
  14. Curse Bringer replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

base themes are account bound/Redeemable ! :D

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:06 PM
  15. Curse Bringer replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Eson The Searcher [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:01 PM
  16. Curse Bringer liked willflynne's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So after getting the Checkmate pieces I couldn't snag when the Vault was active, I decided to tweak a Munitions character's clone...

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:00 PM
  17. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Batman Day & Gifts!.

If i purchase it on the EU side tonight at 12 EST. I can redeem it on my US side right? :D:D:D (assuming it turns on with server reset)

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:16 PM
  18. Curse Bringer liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Batman Day & Gifts!.

Hope it does well. There is ton of Lairs that would be fun to have..... Fortress of Solitude JLA JSA Teen Titans Legion .... and...

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:15 PM
  19. Curse Bringer liked Mepps's post in the thread Batman Day & Gifts!.

Probably depends a bit on how this lair does...

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:15 PM
  20. Curse Bringer liked Charon's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

You're in luck! This new item slides when interacted with and reveals whatever is behind it. You can use this at the access point to...

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:14 PM
  21. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Halloween + other ideas.

So, I’m super excited to see what kind of seasonal chroma we’ll get with Halloween!! Really hoping for a spooky orbital to match the horror...

Sep 15, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  22. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

has anyone gotten the batarangs to drop out of regal hotel?

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:39 AM
  23. Curse Bringer liked Proxystar's post in the thread Adding an option to play old instance without stats clamped would just solve everything.

I'm getting a real giggle out of the lengths the anti clampers are going to, in an effort to twist a rather simplistic contract and act...

Sep 14, 2021
  24. Curse Bringer liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated my Guts-style from Berserk [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 14, 2021
  25. Curse Bringer liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I Really like the fuginaut counselor chest.I hope we get a version without the neck part one day though [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 14, 2021