Curse Bringer's Recent Activity

1. Curse Bringer liked Ryll's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

First draft: [Img]

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  2. Curse Bringer liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Anansi the Spider [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  3. Curse Bringer liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  4. Curse Bringer liked Proxystar's post in the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

The Terrorium but this time its inside a room with brick walls.

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Curse Bringer liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

Wait I can do it! Fluff Fluff Fluff Money Grab Fluff Money Grab Fluff Fluff Half-arssed episode Money Grab Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Money...

Apr 18, 2024
  6. Curse Bringer replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

I'm curious to see if once those items go away, the loot tables will open up more on the collections

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Curse Bringer liked Miss Adora's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Almost at 20 runs on Pub Crawl and no drop, I seem to get more April's fools drop than anything else.

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Curse Bringer liked Slado's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Is there any chance of a Sinestro Corps/Yellow Lantern version for villians? As a villian main the fact that the majority of content has...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Curse Bringer liked Gassius_Spray's post in the thread Older Elite Styles.

I gave up on Phantom Zone E trying to get the Kryptonian Helm a long time ago. Same with the Darkseid chest. So if they were to be added to...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Curse Bringer replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Has anyone been able to confirm if the essences for Gotham U or shadowlands drop from the solo leveling instances?

Apr 15, 2024
  11. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Metropolis BattleZone Now We Need A Gotham Battlezone….

Always a fan of new lantern content, not gotham though. Lets see some more lantern home worlds! Also hoping maybe for the extra "Life"...

Apr 15, 2024
  12. Curse Bringer liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Vito scaletta from Mafia 2 style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 14, 2024
  13. Curse Bringer liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation King Thanos [IMG]

Apr 12, 2024
  14. Curse Bringer liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated my Marvel's The Phantom Rider aka Carter Slade style a bit [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 12, 2024
  15. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Essence Collection Location Guide.

Essence of the Great Darkness Vamp Lord, Trigon maybe, or Mordru in in JLD Raid Essence of the Avatar Either Gates Avatar of Magic or...

Apr 10, 2024
  16. Curse Bringer liked LeagueOfV's post in the thread Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?.

Other than the last 2, which are already open worlds, these are excellent suggestions. Although I would have PTSD from Bludhaven...

Apr 9, 2024
  17. Curse Bringer liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?.

I'm surprised it hasn't been used for an open world. Many of the early alerts and even some PVP instances could be used. We haven't...

Apr 8, 2024
  18. Curse Bringer liked Quantum Rising's post in the thread Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?.

At this point I didn't mind re-using any older content as long as we get something new. For clarification... I don't mind going back...

Apr 7, 2024
  19. Curse Bringer posted a new thread.

Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?

I love the area, in our 13 years of the game it's only been used for content twice if i'm not mistaken, the alert and the first portion of...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 7, 2024
  20. Curse Bringer replied to the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

One QOL I'd really like, after this St.Paddys day event, is the ability to place base items on dividers/wall base items. bought so many...

Mar 31, 2024
  21. Curse Bringer liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation Carnage - Updated [IMG]

Mar 30, 2024
  22. Curse Bringer liked Ryll's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[Img] Probably the only time I will ever use this months 21 day reward :)

Mar 21, 2024
  23. Curse Bringer liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Chihuahua- Don't Sleep or he will eat your soul :eek: [IMG]

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Curse Bringer liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

For those that have no access to test server [media]

Mar 11, 2024