Critical Massacre's Recent Activity

1. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Non-Membership.

I decided to buy stuff early on instead of potentially losing stuff if I didn’t feel like staying a member. So all my character slots, bank...

Jan 25, 2024
  2. Critical Massacre liked Controller's post in the thread what if a DLC "lex luthor president"?.

Love this post - in reference to Politics. It reminds me of some conversations I've had with folks on here and elsewhere about my...

Dec 7, 2023
  3. Critical Massacre replied to the thread what if a DLC "lex luthor president"?.

This is a pretty funny thread. So many people may not know this but the whole Luthor as president thing came about as a response to...

Dec 6, 2023
  4. Critical Massacre liked Ultimus Primus's post in the thread Thank You for removing gear repair!.

I CAN NOT thank you enough for removing the repair system! It sickens me how badly repairing is imprinted into my brain. EVERYTIME, I get...

Nov 21, 2023
  5. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Stylish Streetware Jacket Combo.

I just know where everything is at the WT so it’s easiest to just drop in their and look, I also like going their for old style and...

Nov 19, 2023
  6. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Stylish Streetware Jacket Combo.

Where are these new styles at? I went to the Watchtower style vendors and it was only the old stuff with some named “classic” but that...

Nov 18, 2023
  7. Critical Massacre liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Veterans Day 2023.

Batman points to Superman: "Back in the day he helped win the war." Current comic writer: "The Gulf War?"

Nov 17, 2023
  8. Critical Massacre liked Mepps's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

[IMG] Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed - Elite Plus Elite Plus versions of the Cursed House of Mystery alert and of the Cursed...

Nov 16, 2023
  9. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Veterans Day 2023.

You’d think with so many comics having a real beginning during WWII and their support of the troops at the time, they’d have a bigger more...

Nov 16, 2023
  10. Critical Massacre liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Veterans Day 2023.

[IMG]

Nov 16, 2023
  11. Critical Massacre liked Controller's post in the thread Veterans Day 2023.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Nov 16, 2023
  12. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Jolly Beard as accessory

Nov 14, 2023
  13. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

Well there seems to be an effort to update all the character models and they seem to always update to the model that is currently in the...

Nov 8, 2023
  14. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Christmas Miracle!.

Where was this announced at?

Nov 6, 2023
  15. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

I will say her design is based off the comics and it’s not the devs fault she looks the way she does. There have been historically bad...

Nov 6, 2023
  16. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Earth 3 & Bonus Teekl Buckets.

Some of these things they give us are just redundant stuff and my main argument is it’s just fills up inventory uselessly. Like all the...

Oct 26, 2023
  17. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Earth 3 & Bonus Teekl Buckets.

Delete!! But I might miss out on things. Must grind everything they give.

Oct 26, 2023
  18. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Earth 3 & Bonus Teekl Buckets.

******* more buckets!? My inventory is already over loaded. Please stop with all the crap you unload on us. One day I’ll play the actual...

Oct 25, 2023
  19. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

It’s like the devs have made a concerted effort to make all the female characters uglier and dress more conservatively. Not really sure...

Oct 22, 2023
  20. Critical Massacre liked Reinheld's post in the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

I think I had her in an Omni run a few times too.....she just had a lot more X's and numbers for letters in her name then.

Oct 20, 2023
  21. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

Dude she literally skips all the ads just to get one shotted by the boss. Then sits back doing nothing waiting on loot for the final...

Oct 20, 2023
  22. Critical Massacre liked Alushaun's post in the thread What makes a GREAT Episode?.

1. Acknowledgement of my Hero or Villain status 2. Making me feel like my particular powerset helps solve the issue at hand 3. Great...

Oct 16, 2023
  23. Critical Massacre replied to the thread How do I zoom out? I forgot.

Thank you

Oct 15, 2023
  24. Critical Massacre posted a new thread.

How do I zoom out? I forgot

At one point I remembered how to change the view of my character but suddenly I got one guy super zoomed in and I do t know how he got...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Oct 15, 2023
  25. Critical Massacre replied to the thread Stabilizers & the Doctor Fate Vendor.

Man i didn’t even know that was a thing until now and I just discovered the stabilize in STS like a week ago. I’ve was really missing out...

Oct 14, 2023