Crimson Veil's Recent Activity

1. Crimson Veil liked tehDarkNite's post in the thread Now that we have a full team can we have some fan service?.

YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! start by reversing all the clothes they put on Circe And bring the power girl loading screens back!

Apr 4, 2024
  2. Crimson Veil replied to the thread LAG - it might be your ISP.

When the five other people on the mic all say "laaaag" at the same time, I'm pretty sure it's not my isp... ;) :D

Feb 26, 2024
  3. Crimson Veil liked Eve's post in the thread Valentines Day Rewards Showcase 2024.

It is finally here!!! So sorry it took me so long >< [media] Items List: (YOU ONLY NEED ONE CHROMA PACK FOR THE FEAT!) Rosy Romance...

Jan 25, 2024
  4. Crimson Veil replied to the thread I HATE the Winter Seasonal.

Increases time a little bit but what I used to do on lower level toons (or even high level if I was feeling lazy) was to click the tree and...

Dec 14, 2023
  5. Crimson Veil liked Achikah's post in the thread Seasonal Styles.

A year round seasonal vendor would solve so many problems for the creative community so long as you put in the work during the seasonal and...

Dec 11, 2023
  6. Crimson Veil replied to the thread Seasonal Styles.

The full style is definitely original and eclectic... ;)

Dec 11, 2023
  7. Crimson Veil liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Seasonal Styles.

Soooooo..... You're trying to create [IMG]

Dec 11, 2023
  8. Crimson Veil posted a new thread.

Seasonal Styles

I feel like we need a way to get past seasonal styles outside of the individual seasonal periods. I'm trying to recreate a style from one...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 11, 2023
  9. Crimson Veil liked Emoney's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Most of those things you mentioned are tangible physical things. Not a pixel item that we don't truly own. It's all relative. I can pay...

Nov 3, 2023
  10. Crimson Veil liked ArtemisWonderWoman7's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

The 1% drop rates is a big problem with these limits time bb and truth be told its why I don't buy them now. When you have a whole...

Nov 2, 2023
  11. Crimson Veil replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Yep, skin should have been a mid DLC update addition to the DLC vendor in my opinion. Also, I would have liked to have some of these auras...

Nov 2, 2023
  12. Crimson Veil liked Alushaun's post in the thread QoL Suggestion: Inventory Visible at Character Select.

Suggestion It would be convenient if a characters inventory/cash could be seen from character select. The activation would be the larger...

Oct 28, 2023
  13. Crimson Veil liked TheGreatPunch's post in the thread Additional camera features and text size.

We should be able to control the camera angles and zoom in the style customization screen and when looking at styles with a vendor. For...

Oct 28, 2023
  14. Crimson Veil replied to the thread Trinkets, Henchmen, Orbital Strikes, and Supply Drops.

I was today years old when I became aware of how much I needed a cooked turkeys supply drop :D

Oct 27, 2023
  15. Crimson Veil liked Rockhound665's post in the thread Lurching Skeleton.

In the House of Legends where you pick up the Witching Hour missions there are skeletons lurching around. Why don't we have these as a base...

Oct 26, 2023
  16. Crimson Veil replied to the thread QoL Suggestion: Inventory Visible at Character Select.

I like it or maybe some sort of whole account search function.

Oct 26, 2023