NiX®'s Recent Activity

1. NiX® liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Style menu dev !!!.

I can’t help myself...I’m afraid that the best they can offer for a dollar...is a chance to get this innovation in Time Capsule :p:p

Apr 3, 2024
  2. NiX® liked N-IX's post in the thread Style menu dev !!!.

why doesn't a dev just take 2 minutes of his "WORK" time to respond, I am a shareholder of this game (yes I pay a subscription) so I have...

Apr 3, 2024
  3. NiX® liked N-IX's post in the thread Style menu dev !!!.

let's hope that a developer responds favorably or not to this request....., whether they already respond :)

Apr 3, 2024
  4. NiX® liked Multiverse's post in the thread Style menu dev !!!.

I would buy that for a dollar. ;) Once you have 60+ pages of styles..... It can be challenging to keep up with all they styles you...

Apr 3, 2024
  5. NiX® liked N-IX's post in the thread Style menu dev !!!.

Hi Dev, when will you finally redo this menu by adding some functions (hidden, archived delete, etc.). I'm talking about the style inventory

Apr 3, 2024
  6. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

And yes :) :) :)

Feb 27, 2024
  7. NiX® liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Human nature, follow the crowd...

Feb 27, 2024
  8. NiX® liked Green Action's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Wha ti mean is, saying "why arent the devs doing this yada yada" ( i am guilty of it in this very thread) there's no need for that, Just...

Feb 27, 2024
  9. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

In the EU, what is happening in the past is that everyone has become a hero, so what is the idea.....? that we are all heroes and therefore...

Feb 27, 2024
  10. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

+1

Feb 22, 2024
  11. NiX® liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

I was in birds of prey Metropolis today and someone shouted in chat in the zone that they couldn't find out where Meta experiment was. As...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

how can you, the developers, not just respond, to those who, like me, have a lot of things on their criminal character and we struggle with...

Feb 20, 2024
  13. NiX® liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Honestly since they’ve stopped making Villains only content and we have to rely on grouping together in random ques I don’t see the problem...

Feb 14, 2024
  14. NiX® liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Thank you. Yeah, I hope maybe the idea can be passed by the devs again to see if they still have plans for this or not (perhaps the new...

Feb 14, 2024
  15. NiX® liked Green Action's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

we will have to see, the future does look bright, but.. you know never know, this might happen next week lmao. ( just kidding)

Feb 14, 2024
  16. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

hi, still no developers to answer us, so the fight continues :) good day to all

Feb 14, 2024
  17. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

little message of the day :), so, will a dev take the trouble to respond....

Feb 13, 2024
  18. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

rather than giving up, I'm going to post a message every day, until a dev responds to the request :) :) :)

Feb 12, 2024
  19. NiX® liked Green Action's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

It's sad, because most players are these forums don't care about the games health or the decline in the game itself, and that's okay, but...

Feb 11, 2024
  20. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

let's not let this request fall into oblivion :)

Feb 8, 2024
  21. NiX® replied to the thread Dear Devs Regarding Style Menu.

unfortunately, they will never touch this menu which no longer resembles anything :)

Feb 8, 2024
  22. NiX® liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Dear Devs Regarding Style Menu.

Please let us hide styles we will never use so when we are searching it makes it easier to get stuff, this goes for auras accessories…...

Feb 8, 2024
  23. NiX® replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

+1

Jan 16, 2024
  24. NiX® liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Any dev(s) that could let us know if this idea is still in fruition? Thanks! :)

Jan 16, 2024
  25. NiX® liked Green Action's post in the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

as long as we kjeep bumping this thread and showing the devs we want this, changes are bound to happen.

Jan 16, 2024