Corsair X's Recent Activity

1. Corsair X replied to the thread Downtime US PC/PS Server Downtime - December 2, 2021 - Unplanned.

Crazy, I thought it was me. I checked my WiFi. Its too bad I'll miss out on my daily rewards.

Dec 2, 2021 at 8:30 PM
  2. Corsair X replied to the thread Quark Vendor Discount.

That's funny, I was saying the same. I do not like Stat Clamping. We went from a huge population returning to a ghost town after Stat...

Sep 10, 2021
  3. Corsair X replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

I was watching , he did ask. And its for members. That doesn't mean it wont be available elsewhere later on. Many Vendors have previous...

Sep 1, 2021
  4. Corsair X replied to the thread Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart.

Agreed, I was in the new content. And thats supposed to be CR worthy. I ported and came out as a CR 145? I was 339. Got my **** handed...

Aug 28, 2021
  5. Corsair X liked DevilSlayer80's post in the thread Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart.

The CR controlling is stupid it's like you don't want us to use our full potential with our armor no one likes it I think you should keep...

Aug 28, 2021
  6. Corsair X replied to the thread Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart.

Okay , I thought it was just me. I glad to here they are working on it. I ported in Phantom Zone after Jor El and dropped to CR 145 from...

Aug 28, 2021
  7. Corsair X replied to the thread Next on Test: House of Legends.

Just like you I'm apprehensive about this whole change. Considering I've been there since day one. I've played multiple toons for...

Aug 9, 2021
  8. Corsair X replied to the thread Bonus Artifact XP Week!.

An Icon movie would be epic! I loved his cameos in JLD and Young Justice.

Jul 31, 2021
  9. Corsair X replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 30, 2021.

What time will it air on Twitch? I'm Eastern US.

Jul 29, 2021
  10. Corsair X replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

Great Livestream. I know it Daybreak wasn't taking requests just questions. But you guys thought the RedFive Hot tub was a good idea. So...

Jul 17, 2021
  11. Corsair X liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

Whether people like it or not stats clamp is very important for the overall health of a game. It’s long overdue

Jul 16, 2021
  12. Corsair X replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

I guess so. If you could earn more source marks then it may be worth it. I just see myself tapping keys to tap with little interest. I used...

Jul 16, 2021
  13. Corsair X replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

If your lucky opening 10, 10 Booster Bundles! LOL That like 100 bucks. Thats not lucky. I love Multiverse. Have you ever wondered what...

Jul 16, 2021
  14. Corsair X liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

For those who want to see the Iridescent Nebula. ;) [media]

Jul 16, 2021
  15. Corsair X replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

I see what your saying. But in lower zones I should be able to crush Lex Corp cops and Grods minions. After all I worked exceptionally...

Jul 16, 2021
  16. Corsair X liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

I think 90% of our questions are going to be about stat clamping. To sum it all up, the majority of us don't like the idea of having to...

Jul 16, 2021
  17. Corsair X replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

So pardon my ignorance. What is stat clamping? By the sound of it it sounds like I worked the crap out of my CR 338 to only be like...

Jul 16, 2021
  18. Corsair X liked darry3275's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Not to sound like a pain, sick of grindy feats, sick of feats in tc's, sick of feats being added as content has been out for months, sick...

Jul 15, 2021
  19. Corsair X replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

You may be right since the next style is Blue Beetle. I was all for Team Azrael. Even though I can make a close representation of him...

Jul 15, 2021
  20. Corsair X liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

I've been asking for that for 7 years (with a big emblem slot on the chest). I've come to accept that it's never going to happen.

Jul 15, 2021
  21. Corsair X liked valiant Villian's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Scuba is two color. It has that thin line trim. I would love to see this game put out a solid one color slimline.

Jul 15, 2021
  22. Corsair X replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Yeah Scuba is close, but has lines. I want a solid long sleeve slimline chest. this way you look like Pure energy. You know like the...

Jul 15, 2021
  23. Corsair X replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

A Nebula Material dull. LOL Its exactly what many of us want. To heck with Neon & Chroma for once.

Jul 15, 2021
  24. Corsair X liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Could you please post the percentage chances of getting each particular reward? I know the newer Time Capsules show that info in the...

Jul 15, 2021
  25. Corsair X liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Kinda shocked that they didn’t go for a Phoenix chroma, cosmic chroma isn’t really THAT old yet. Phoenix hasnt been used in ages

Jul 15, 2021