Control Creed's Recent Activity

1. Control Creed liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Never let it be said that I'm totally unreasonable. I've modified that section in a way with which I believe everyone...

Oct 18, 2020
  2. Control Creed liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Adds that barely do damage shouldn't put us into combat..

Bigger issue is that they can CC you. Its absolutely crazy an makes no sense at all. It is beyond ridiculous that there is not thresholds...

Oct 18, 2020
  3. Control Creed replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

I agree with all that except... I can level from 0 to endgame in about a week and that's spending a couple days getting to level...

Oct 18, 2020
  4. Control Creed liked Brit's post in the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

What you are saying makes no sense. Clearly you are believing the complainer's here, who are off-base with many of their comments,...

Oct 18, 2020
  5. Control Creed liked Charon's post in the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

More is coming.

Oct 17, 2020
  6. Control Creed liked Miike Fury's post in the thread Neo venom boost: should it be reduced to a 15sec cool down?.

duration may be a factor in this. i know berserk lasts about 6 seconds. idk about Circuit Breaker and NVB effect lasts 15 seconds..so...

Oct 6, 2020
  7. Control Creed liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - October 2, 2020.

Style Unlocking Phase 4 Female Toga Style can now be unlocked. Fallen God and Blackhawk styles now have the correct cost to unlock.

Oct 6, 2020
  8. Control Creed liked Jackster's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Would that I could find the posts that said we'd NEVER do Legion.

Sep 30, 2020
  9. Control Creed liked Isif's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Nice to see some fresh faces and not just rebooting the usual suspects.

Sep 30, 2020
  10. Control Creed liked Zoe·'s post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

OMG I just ran out of breath seeing the title. Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 30, 2020
  11. Control Creed liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

TRAVEL TO THE 31ST CENTURY THIS NOVEMBER IN "LONG LIVE THE LEGION" DC Universe Online's next episode features the future's bravest team,...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. Control Creed liked KIBULWARX's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Side Quest NPC's have the (!) even after completion and can't be accepted again.

I have observed an error in the game DCUO, when i complete the secondary missions that the characters of dc give me to my villain...

Sep 29, 2020
  13. Control Creed liked KN1TE's post in the thread Supercharges not Super.

I've said this a while ago. Many supercharges are NOT super. Neo Venom is the go to mainly DPS supercharge. Your DPS should have one...

Sep 29, 2020
  14. Control Creed liked HurricaneErrl's post in the thread mother box drop rate.

And says they're going to the store for milk and never comes back...

Sep 24, 2020
  15. Control Creed replied to the thread mother box drop rate.

All the same stuff except it doesn't cook, clean or change diapers and gets paid 32 cents more an hour...

Sep 23, 2020
  16. Control Creed liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread mother box drop rate.

Thing no hate you. [IMG]

Sep 23, 2020
  17. Control Creed liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - October 23, 2020.

It's a fundraising drive to help Children's Miracle Network, a children's chairty hospital network in the US. Extra Life is the push...

Sep 23, 2020
  18. Control Creed liked Mepps's post in the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - October 23, 2020.

Extra Life's game day is just around the corner, so we're starting up a few Let's Play livestreams. Come hang out with us, play a little...

Sep 23, 2020
  19. Control Creed liked Brit's post in the thread My Frustration with the Wonderverse Episode.

Wonderverse has plenty of good. For example, Fractured God Sphere has some of the most cool and visually striking room design I've seen in...

Sep 20, 2020
  20. Control Creed liked Wallflower's post in the thread My Frustration with the Wonderverse Episode.

Are you really comparing a pandemic, riots, and wildfires with...someone complaining on the forums? Goodness gracious indeed.

Sep 20, 2020
  21. Control Creed liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Keeping players Longterm interested in the Future DLCs?.

Issue with longevity is replay badges. Ppl can and will spam it then they r done then complain theres nothing to do. Lack of content is not...

Sep 19, 2020
  22. Control Creed liked Memphis Rainz's post in the thread Keeping players Longterm interested in the Future DLCs?.

8, 12, 13, 14. 15 or 100 people in raid will not change how comunity prefer spam content in 1st week. Because everyone old enough...

Sep 19, 2020
  23. Control Creed liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - September 17, 2020.

Episode 37: Birds of Prey Maximum Combat Rating for Source Marks relevancy in Birds of Prey has been increased from CR 319 to 321.

Sep 17, 2020
  24. Control Creed liked PolishEagle's post in the thread 10yrs and dps scorecard chasers are still ruining the game..

Agree. My main is troll. I do have lots of alt dps for farming the alerts. Precision, fire and nature could get topped in the alert...

Sep 8, 2020
  25. Control Creed liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Best Artifacts at 120?.

Sounds like you need to pick a power and decide if you want to dual role. New to the game? If so, and under cr 200, I wouldn't worry about...

Sep 6, 2020