ComeCome
Last activity:
Feb 18, 2013
Home page:
Erotic Dancer / Online Gamer

ComeCome

New Player, Female, from New Zealand

1. There are no messages on ComeCome's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

Home page:
    http://www.facebook.com/soraya.giarratana.3?ref=tn_tnmn
    Erotic Dancer / Online Gamer
    Server:
    EU PC/PS
    Kia Ora (greetings) from Middle Earth.
    Been playing mmos for quite a few yrs now:)
    As for DCUO still learning but having fun trying out the different power sets Oh of course the odd headaches that comes with it lol XD.
    I am not the type of gal that likes to dress up in Tights n Capes,or that horrid colour Pink or Bling eek *gasps* shock horror hehe more the succubus look if i can or somthing else all together, lack of styles female wise.
    But the game play n stratergising certainly makes up for it, keeps me in game:)
    I Never RP in oline games, plz dont ask, i do in IMVU where as you have a opened window endless ways to dress up your avi,scenarios ect, other times just chilling out in there with friends n fam ect when not in here XD.
    By all means send a msg to me in IMVU if you need help Avi name in there is DarkBeautyBoo:)
    Have been playing with my alts feel free to add
    Hero Side ComeCome HL Lvl30 CR37
    PussNBoots Gadgets Lvl 13

Villian Side xComeComex HL Lvl30 CR37
    xPussNBootsx Gadget Lvl30 CR 37
    OMG reading non stop in forums about power sets,loadouts,CR , Radda Radda Radda n the list goes on *wipes brow*.
    Also on Skype Boo5288 feel free to add send msg with from DC plz,other wise will not add,Footnote!!!
    If you befriend me on Skype with ulterior Motives Sleaze Wise, be ForeWarned I am normally accomponied by my Siblings in GroupCall, it will NOT be Nice *cat like smile crossing her lips*
    Friends n Fam call me Boo had the nick name since childhood my older brothers had fun scaring the daylights out of me yelling Boo!!!!!
    Name stuck Gah!!!!!!!!!
    Speak 3 Languages Predominantly English,also Te Reo (Maori),Italian.
    Blessed Be.