ColdFuzion's Recent Activity

1. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

NEW ESSENCE COLLECTION In this update, we're adding 12 new Essence items - if you collect all of them, you'll complete the Collection "A...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

My point exactly. Double XP is what EVERYONE is/has been waiting for, for so long

Mar 28, 2024
  3. ColdFuzion liked Korlick's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

You keep saying this all the time, im begining to believe that you really dont know what double xp really means lol

Mar 27, 2024
  4. ColdFuzion liked UDDOPEKKA's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

I want to feel progress with feats and sp farming, not getting bullied cause of low art level and being 120x3 power(battery with new...

Mar 27, 2024
  5. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

As I explained in my response to him earlier, he surely does not seem to know nor understand what that is or what he is even talking...

Mar 27, 2024
  6. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

The same nonsense you puked for hours in LFG you doing it here as well, broken record it is. None of what I said got processed...

Mar 27, 2024
  7. ColdFuzion liked UDDOPEKKA's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Not all ppl playing game for a long time, bit kickstart will work very good. Because of rumors most of new players saving xp. Not all...

Mar 27, 2024
  8. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

You don't sound like you: -Play alot in general or even been active in dcuo for at least a decade. -Have anything close to 800+ sp...

Mar 27, 2024
  9. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

No, that's what YOU need ... not what WE ALL need, which is the Double XP Bonus.

Mar 27, 2024
  10. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024
  11. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Take off that simping armor and put that white knighting to rest, my friend! We shouldn't be begging for info whether for PC/PS etc,...

Mar 15, 2024
  12. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

He was being sarcastic ... reading (properly/correctly) is a bliss.

Mar 15, 2024
  13. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Easy there with the (white knight in simping armor) that no one asked for nor needed for that matter. No harm in making some...

Mar 15, 2024
  14. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Why does this "update" feels like a downgrade in so many ways?

Mar 14, 2024
  15. ColdFuzion replied to the thread Server Update - March 14, 2024 (Game Update 141).

Why fix something useful, while you can fix something that helps no one ;) ?

Mar 14, 2024
  16. ColdFuzion has a new avatar.

Mar 14, 2024