ClowninAround's Recent Activity

1. ClowninAround replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Global Warfare Elite Plus Bugged.

It sucks that you missed your feat. To be fair though, it's not really broken. The description of the feat would say, "Destroy AT LEAST 12...

Feb 24, 2024
  2. ClowninAround replied to the thread Confirmed Voice chat PS5 not working..

This has been going on for weeks now. Sometimes you log in and can hear everyone just fine. Sometimes you can only hear some people in the...

Jan 28, 2024
  3. ClowninAround replied to the thread Wish list for 2024 :).

More than 1 raid in a DLC. That's literally all I want. If we're only going to get 2 DLCs in a year, we NEED more than 1 raid in each.

Dec 18, 2023
  4. ClowninAround replied to the thread Can ya put back the Soul Aura?.

As a Sorcery player, I'm kinda glad it is gone. I hated that I felt locked into running red styles whenever I was dpsing. I also hated the...

Dec 12, 2023
  5. ClowninAround replied to the thread PS 5/XBOX Series X/S Update.

Probably sometime in the summer. I know it's supposed be this "holiday season", but I highly doubt it. They're too busy making useless...

Dec 9, 2023
  6. ClowninAround replied to the thread Zatana ally.

I believe she only works with pets that stay out for good once summoned (like Fury, Robot and such). I don't think she works with temporary...

Dec 6, 2023
  7. ClowninAround replied to the thread Battle Royal For dcuo.

No. Please God no. This isn't DCUO: Warzone.

Nov 29, 2023
  8. ClowninAround replied to the thread Renown Booster question.

It applies when you consume it. Renown tokens will always drop at a set value. That value increases after you pop a booster and consume the...

Nov 28, 2023