catplaysxoxo's Recent Activity

1. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread stat clamp.

Dang how much grams did you take? Share some over here.

Apr 3, 2024
  2. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread stat clamp.

Ehhh I might be a minority here but I stopped playing a few months maybe even longer now and it has nothing to do with stat clamp. It’s...

Apr 2, 2024
  3. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread red obsidion material from PSN.

Th thank you for your contribution

Mar 31, 2024
  4. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Tanks have no artifacts for themselves.

Artifact for tanks would be (in tank stance) you are immune from damage for 12 seconds. Call the artifact “Man of Steel”.

Feb 22, 2024
  5. catplaysxoxo liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Use the “I Heart You” emote on Perpetua to stop her attack at the Source Wall 3 times!

Feb 20, 2024
  6. catplaysxoxo liked Proxystar's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Terribly disconcerting, if the developer update isn't given in the next day I reckon it'll be a sure sign the game is shutting down,...

Feb 19, 2024
  7. catplaysxoxo liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Absolutely! Never delayed and always on schedule too :)

Feb 19, 2024
  8. catplaysxoxo liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

It’s pretty selfish of us to think they might give us some kind of update … we should be grateful we got a twitch stream for the amazing...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Is there any way to transfer a character from PS4 to PC.

DCUO thanks you for your support.

Feb 19, 2024
  10. catplaysxoxo liked Skyden's post in the thread Is there any way to transfer a character from PS4 to PC.

Man...This sucks....guess bro is gonna be quite behind now....

Feb 19, 2024
  11. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

That’s easy, Time Capsules and reused content. But don’t forget they always excel in fashion than anything else in the game.

Feb 19, 2024
  12. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread The most boring mmo ever! (Rant).

DCUO was the first MMO I ever played then ESO. The difference between the two is that DCUO doesn’t have the luxury to do all that they...

Jan 30, 2024
  13. catplaysxoxo liked C0de's post in the thread The most boring mmo ever! (Rant).

Did I catch your attention with the title? Maybe it mean's your either interested in the responses (or fallout aftermath) that this may get...

Jan 30, 2024
  14. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

I get annoyed by players who are quick to shut you down when you speak up about powers in general. And the same excuse they use is...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. catplaysxoxo liked Plowed In's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This just seems unnecessarily combative. At the end of the day, everyone should feel free to express their concerns, especially when...

Jan 16, 2024
  16. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Here’s a link to open world bounties that a single person can do if they try. However, I am not certain your issue is with difficulty...

Jan 16, 2024
  17. catplaysxoxo liked Emoney's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

So after a few days I want to confirm Absorb heat still suffers from the glitch that prevents it from being cancelled. This really impacts...

Nov 19, 2023
  18. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about when I said about Asorb Heat. But it’s good to know I’m not the only one who noticed this...

Nov 19, 2023
  19. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

This is all started because the devs mentioned they do not have the “tech” to allow channeled abilities to be mobile.

Nov 6, 2023
  20. catplaysxoxo liked Emoney's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

It is comparable to artifact swapping though, that's not a tangent. Literally every time a artifact is swapped to avoid the mechanics...

Nov 5, 2023
  21. catplaysxoxo liked Emoney's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

This will be my last response to you, since you already made it clear you aren't even taking in the valid points players make....

Nov 5, 2023
  22. catplaysxoxo liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Ice tank, why do i get knocked down?.

Have you tried blocking?

Nov 5, 2023
  23. catplaysxoxo liked Emoney's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Don't want to see my point? Gee why is that? Why are you here then? I don't expect anything else from you honestly. You are afterall,...

Nov 5, 2023