catplaysxoxo's Recent Activity

1. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread DCUO carrying DC Comics.

Perhaps you mentioned eastern comics (manga) as a comparison but I never once purchased a comic both physically or digitally. I however...

Jun 18, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  2. catplaysxoxo liked Jay Smeezy's post in the thread Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule.

Thank you for not including an emblem. Several styles are ruined due to it! Im not a fan of supes at ALL!

Jun 13, 2021
  3. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule.

The cool thing about it is I can use the Omega emblem or Subject Zero or just about anything so I like the decision they went with.

Jun 13, 2021
  4. catplaysxoxo liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Raziel, Legacy of Kain :p [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 13, 2021
  5. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Membership Perk - Doubled Content Runs.

Grind? Pssh I don't have time for that. I haven't even completed Doomsday gear (probably because I been trying to level up the OP back...

Jun 13, 2021
  6. catplaysxoxo liked DanXVII's post in the thread Custom DCUO Action Figures..

So I made these of my character and a friend's, they're roughly 6 inches though I'm toying with the idea of miniatures on stands and...

Jun 12, 2021
  7. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread 80 Years of Wonder Woman.

I think the devs are onto something. I really enjoy seeing the Superman doll, would be nice if we could get a Wonder Woman doll perhaps as...

Jun 12, 2021
  8. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread 80 Years of Wonder Woman.

You technically can't count Wonderverse episode as Wonder Woman 80 anniversary that's just not the right play. Imagine the negative...

Jun 11, 2021
  9. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread 80 Years of Wonder Woman.

I read the article too. The devs don't have to confirm it for it to be true. If it says they're going to have stuff for DCUO then it...

Jun 11, 2021
  10. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Tumbling Master.

I been legendary before so I still have all the mods equipped to my gear the only thing is I can't use them because I don't have the...

Jun 10, 2021
  11. catplaysxoxo posted a new thread.

Tumbling Master

I'm premium at the moment and don't have the lair bought yet I can perform Tumbling Master. It's highlighted red in the tooltip so I know...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 10, 2021
  12. catplaysxoxo liked Chaos Evolution's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 9, 2021
  13. catplaysxoxo liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Why does my favorite chest style have to clip with my new favorite back style? Don't get me wrong. I will still wear the combination and I...

Jun 9, 2021
  14. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule.

Talves no supiste pero Mepps ya dicho muchas veces que el no tiene el poder para garar el emblem de Superman. El juego de DC Legends...

Jun 9, 2021
  15. catplaysxoxo posted a new thread.

DCUO carrying DC Comics

At this point, I feel like DCUO is carrying DC. Marvel is killing it with the new shows and has been with their movies. DC animated movies...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Jun 9, 2021
  16. catplaysxoxo liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

CELEBRATE PRIDE IN DCUO The DCUO Team is happy to celebrate Pride Month with these free gifts! Express your pride or show your support...

Jun 9, 2021
  17. catplaysxoxo liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Recap of the Sixth Dimensional Time Capsule!.

Players for a long time have begged the devs for these iconic styles with empty emblem slots (instead of having the emblems permanently...

Jun 9, 2021
  18. catplaysxoxo liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Recap of the Sixth Dimensional Time Capsule!.

[IMG] Did someone say scarf & leather jacket?

Jun 9, 2021
  19. catplaysxoxo liked Mepps's post in the thread Livestream Preview: Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule.

Livestream Preview: Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule What is the sixth dimension? Find out why you should care and how to dress...

Jun 9, 2021
  20. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule.

OMG OMG DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE the entire time capsule is like an early birthday gift to me. Everything I wanted and couldn't imagine is on...

Jun 9, 2021
  21. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Happy Birthday Mepps.

It's pretty crazy to think about when this game been out for ten years. My comment was made out of jest I just figured it was nice...

Jun 8, 2021
  22. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Happy Birthday Mepps.

Lets say 32 :p

Jun 8, 2021
  23. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread If you could make a new Artifact or Power what would it be?.

More Iconic Artifacts, an artifact that grants you damage bonus based on your health, full health, 15%, at 75% health your damage is 5 at...

Jun 3, 2021
  24. catplaysxoxo liked Mepps's post in the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

[IMG] CONTENT SPOTLIGHT: DEATH OF SUPERMAN! It's an iconic and tragic story that gets retold over and over...in DC Universe Online: the...

Jun 3, 2021
  25. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

awwe I would've been so happy having a Doomsday pet trinket.

Jun 3, 2021