catplaysxoxo's Recent Activity

1. catplaysxoxo liked Wallachia's post in the thread There is money for a new power now!.

You should have never left in first place. Come back here and stop having a life.

Jun 26, 2022 at 11:01 AM
  2. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Omnibusted.

You’re not really a pro Mr AJPro if you think doing bounties is impossible. This is just unconstructive whining. There are players who...

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:43 AM
  3. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread There is money for a new power now!.

DCUO lacks devs, you can all the money in the world but you need programmers and artist. I suggest you look at the career section to get an...

Jun 25, 2022 at 1:33 PM
  4. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread DCUO Ice Might DPS - Let's discuss Frost Blast.

That’s just how the powerset works. Some have aoe, others are more single target, others have combos. Celestial hits hard but it loses...

Jun 22, 2022
  5. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread DCUO Ice Might DPS - Let's discuss Frost Blast.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Frost Blast doesn’t split and it’s incredibly strong when you use it in Ice Elemental Form.

Jun 22, 2022
  6. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Mirror Master - Metal Pt. 1: Scarlet Speedster.

Wait till you fight The Penguin and get 1 shotted from his pengbots exploding.

Jun 21, 2022
  7. catplaysxoxo liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stat clamping.

1. It's not about getting over myself, it's nothing to do with me at all, I'm simply calling you out on the lies you were spreading...

Jun 21, 2022
  8. catplaysxoxo liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stat clamping.

I've highlighted exactly why you're in denial, because it's outlined in what you've said. The denial is in your falsehoods, you know...

Jun 21, 2022
  9. catplaysxoxo liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stat clamping.

The fact you're not reading is why you continue to struggle with omnibus and the clamp, it isn't just my view of the clamp it is what...

Jun 21, 2022
  10. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Stat clamping.

Very true, so I don’t know how to fully feel about it because I do see the plus side of it but I also see the negative. I was also going...

Jun 21, 2022
  11. catplaysxoxo liked the solowing's post in the thread Stat clamping.

The issue is the genie is already out the CR skip bottle, and its unlikely they are going to start adding restrictions to it now,...

Jun 21, 2022
  12. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Stat clamping.

I agree that cr skip shouldn’t be used for new players until I realized it was beneficial to me if I were to start a new account on a...

Jun 21, 2022
  13. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Stat clamping.

Your responses are just child tantrums. You try to speak like you know what’s best but you resort to name calling not only that but you...

Jun 21, 2022
  14. catplaysxoxo liked BabyBoyzim's post in the thread RHS & Bells Palsy.

As long as they stayed away from a certain clot shot they’ll be fine. Sorry about your bells pallsy, a friend of mine growing up had it...

Jun 13, 2022
  15. catplaysxoxo liked myandria's post in the thread RHS & Bells Palsy.

Hmm.. In my opinion, I think we are seeing more classic viruses making a strong return because many people have decided to stay away...

Jun 13, 2022
  16. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread RHS & Bells Palsy.

Yeah I’m taking prednisone and acyclovir. Hopefully because I was able to spot it in time I can fully recover but right now my right side...

Jun 13, 2022
  17. catplaysxoxo posted a new thread.

RHS & Bells Palsy

I find it ironic that I was diagnosed with Bells Palsy a few days ago whereas Justin Bieber was diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Jun 11, 2022
  18. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread What happened to the level 9 mission?.

I dislike they did that, I would always use the alerts early in the leveling so I can level up faster. Im sure it was removed because not...

Jun 9, 2022
  19. catplaysxoxo liked Redlotusx's post in the thread What happened to the level 9 mission?.

Ok i completed Wondergirl questline and leveled to 16 after checking the safehouse i got the quest i was missing, thank you all for the...

Jun 9, 2022
  20. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread What happened to the level 9 mission?.

You’ll also find you no longer can do alerts you would be able to do at those levels. Area 51 becomes available once you reach level 30

Jun 9, 2022
  21. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread What happened to the level 9 mission?.

Many things have changed especially the tutorial being taken away from brainiac ship. Perhaps you just need to level up a little more and...

Jun 9, 2022