catplaysxoxo's Recent Activity

1. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Where is Joker specially Mark hamil's voice, since 2014.

I thought he wasn't doing anymore because it was putting a big strain on his throat?

Sep 20, 2021 at 11:07 AM
  2. catplaysxoxo liked Bipolar Diva's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

Don't usually actively avoid other players. I'll make an exception in your case. It's a duo not a solo so it's not all about you.

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  3. catplaysxoxo liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

I’ve soloed the ELITE duo multiple times. I’ve also carried a lot of dps through it. Just like kimone Id rather have a decent tank/healer...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  4. catplaysxoxo liked TheLorax's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

Any tanks or healers that feel slightly alienated by this thread please feel free to add me. I have no issues running duos with support...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  5. catplaysxoxo liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

You said when you do a duo you set up your loadout to survive. So if you have a healer or tank you can use a dps focused loadout. It’s...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:30 PM
  6. catplaysxoxo liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

Or you could just use lfg to get your own partner? Or you can take advantage there being a tank or healer in the group and use a more...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:28 PM
  7. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

DPS are not necessary since we have too many of them gotteeeeeeeeeeeeem

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:28 PM
  8. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Which tank to play now? And which one is the most versatile? (House of legends).

With Rage you have to land a certain number of hits to get the benefit of your increase health of your Scar Tissue. Popping Redirected...

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  9. catplaysxoxo liked Ergotth's post in the thread Triple Role Powerset?.

When I saw how Atomic was changed from Healer to Tank in the original plans, I though to myself "you know what... Atomic fits every role!...

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:09 PM
  10. catplaysxoxo liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Triple Role Powerset?.

I imagine Fire Healing would utilize Steam Therapy & cauterize, & Fire Troll would use Smoke to confuse & control the enemy

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:09 PM
  11. catplaysxoxo liked Tree's post in the thread Krypto & Batdog.

Y E S.

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:28 PM
  12. catplaysxoxo liked Capt Mephisto's post in the thread Krypto & Batdog.

Batdog aka Ace, the Bathound. I would like the rest of the Legion of Superpets, that would be Beppo the Supermonkey, Comet the...

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  13. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Krypto & Batdog.

They already have Krypto as a base pet but they are super pets it would be weird if they don't help you. I mean they are man's best...

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  14. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Krypto & Batdog.

I just rescued a street husky and he's so friendly and smart and it made me super happy. Having a super pet as a pet trinket or allie would...

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:48 PM
  15. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Krypto & Batdog.

Batman dog but yes the super pets.

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  16. catplaysxoxo liked Sammy's post in the thread Krypto & Batdog.

I like this idea! It would be amazing if we could get a super pets trinket! Like the boo utility belt Krypto, Streaky, Ace, Wonderdog....

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  17. catplaysxoxo posted a new thread.

Krypto & Batdog

Can we get them as allies or pet trinkets please?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:18 PM
  18. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread An Unstable Guide to Atomic.

Is this for pure tanking and elite runs?

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:45 AM
  19. catplaysxoxo replied to the thread Save the Universe Content Is An Outrageous Time Sink.

I like the teen titans training simulation they should add that instead.

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:13 PM