Catastrophic Repercussion's Recent Activity

1. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

You may want to brace yourself for this abomination... Something so vile... something so horrid... that not even RNGesus is capable of...

Jun 24, 2021 at 9:01 AM
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Is there anyway to transfer cash over to another character?.

Been over a year since they've last shared anything on this front. We need an account-wide shared cash system via Bank!

Jun 23, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Speedline got updated :) [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 22, 2021 at 12:23 AM
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is amazing!

Jun 22, 2021 at 12:23 AM
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Just noticed how old my char is....

Mine is 1018 :P I don't really remember that long ago tbh, goldfish memory... how ironic [IMG]

Jun 20, 2021 at 6:07 PM
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Among Us, but make it a beach holiday special! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Water Gun Fight! [IMG] Alternative aura and Hula Skirt variant if it's...

Jun 20, 2021 at 4:34 AM
  7. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread need help with style.

That is Abra Kadabra that drops from Flashback, not Magician from JLD :P

Jun 19, 2021 at 5:00 AM
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Brainiac Drone 'Gryoscope'.

More embarrassing than that time you had Catalysts made out of Wingmen Corpses?

Jun 18, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

First time sharing my style here! Never bothered before since I don't consider myself trendy nor a constant innovator, I prefer to have my...

Jun 14, 2021
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Membership Perk - Doubled Content Runs.

I'm already running 7 characters at end game and I like my pace as it is now (There are people running with more alts than that, don't tag...

Jun 13, 2021
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Ryazan's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My attempt at a carterer/chef style for my character. [IMG] Does make me wish there was a giant soder cola can/bottle as a back style.

Jun 11, 2021
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Fixed Zoom wants us to stomp flowers during his Royal war alert boss fight.

Had a run where we beat 2nd boss and i would assume that the flowers stage was next. Zoom comes out and the fight starts....and....flowers...

Jun 11, 2021
  13. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

Well it would be really nice if those base flags and supply drops are available elsewhere like... vault drops? If that isn't a thing,...

Jun 10, 2021
  14. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Charon's post in the thread All Hail Streaky the Supercat! Bring in Dex-Starr next :3.

We'd love to do Dex-Starr and Ace and a few other Super pets. Good thing there is a Superpets movie next year. Who knows what will come out...

Jun 10, 2021
  15. Catastrophic Repercussion posted a new thread.

All Hail Streaky the Supercat! Bring in Dex-Starr next :3

So last year with the introduction of kitty avatars, I wrote that we should have Streaky in-game......

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 3, 2021
  16. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Urgent Warfronts.

Hey there! I'm the culprit for getting the Urgent Warfront mod ordered alphabetically!...

Jun 1, 2021
  17. Catastrophic Repercussion liked jolaksi's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed The Royal War - Greeking With the Enemy - Symbols went missing on random.

The Royal War Elite: Queen Diana fight: Some group members cant see the symbol on their head but other group members able to see theirs....

May 29, 2021
  18. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Tides of War 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Showcasing all the rewards, beside the Lawn Chair that is bugged. This time I added subtitles to show items names. hope you enjoy the video...

May 29, 2021
  19. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Assisted Living Feat RWE.

I did this feat several times this past week without trying, if that was your only attempt at it it's worth trying again imo if you still...

May 24, 2021
  20. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread 20+ OST additions to celebrate launch of World of Flashpoint!.

and I forgot to make Spring Seasonal's ost video lmao, I'll look for another time to post it Should have included Grodd's theme but...

May 24, 2021
  21. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Zoe·'s post in the thread 20+ OST additions to celebrate launch of World of Flashpoint!.

Thank for posting these! Always love listening to these.

May 24, 2021
  22. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Not A Bug Getting feats I'm not entitled to yet.

You probably have your Combat Rating reach the required number for the episode, that is not the same as your Equipped CR if your gear...

Apr 23, 2021
  23. Catastrophic Repercussion posted a new thread.

20+ OST additions to celebrate launch of World of Flashpoint!

Now that the Flash finally got another episode to star in, it feels appropriate to share some new ost videos! Unfortunately this episode...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 17, 2021
  24. Catastrophic Repercussion liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Megzilla left DCUO :(.

She wrote this on twitter: [IMG] I will miss her, she was such a great dev to interact with and she supported the community a lot. Also,...

Apr 16, 2021
  25. Catastrophic Repercussion replied to the thread Not A Bug Problem New Earth 31 century.

The warp menu only includes episode warp to the latest episode's open world that is the norm for sometime now, so yes they...

Apr 15, 2021