Caroline's Recent Activity

1. Caroline liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my kaine parker aka scarlet spider style from ultimate spider-man [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 18, 2021
  2. Caroline liked Mepps's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

This is the 14th booster bundle, and the bonus reward box w/ purchase has had the same structure/odds for the last 13. Thank you for...

Jul 17, 2021
  3. Caroline liked Zoe·'s post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

No one is attacking you, and you are the only one here using insults to get your points across. That's not following the rules. Trying...

Jul 17, 2021
  4. Caroline liked Zoe·'s post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Nah I don't think I am special. And sounds like you are super jealous. I didn't skip anything, I see you talk down to people in every...

Jul 17, 2021
  5. Caroline liked Zoe·'s post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Have you ever heard of "Whales"? those people spend an unreasonable amount of money to get all the items and hoard\sell them. Also,...

Jul 17, 2021
  6. Caroline liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Owned? Lol what are you 12? Grow up. Yes it’s possible to open that many and only get 2. It’s possible to open up more and get 0. It’s...

Jul 17, 2021
  7. Caroline liked Irvynnge's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

" you pays your money, you takes your chances."

Jul 17, 2021
  8. Caroline liked DCUO Post's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Thank you for supporting the game. :eek:

Jul 17, 2021
  9. Caroline liked Random Mind's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

I am one of those people that has lots of alts and I was wondering, will we ever be able to unlock materials with replay badges? I...

Jul 17, 2021
  10. Caroline replied to the thread League Hall Updates?.

It'd be so nice if we get a higher base item limit in there. Having 30/30 base items in the hallways with all these small base items isn't...

Jul 16, 2021
  11. Caroline replied to the thread Do Daybreak staff answer private messages?.

Damn.

Jul 15, 2021
  12. Caroline liked Mepps's post in the thread Do Daybreak staff answer private messages?.

Forum private messages shouldn't be used for anything urgent or account related. Please open a support ticket at...

Jul 15, 2021
  13. Caroline liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My Scorpion-style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 14, 2021
  14. Caroline liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Bawk Bawk [IMG][IMG]

Jul 14, 2021
  15. Caroline liked Mepps's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

[IMG] NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE The Booster Bundle is back this year with must-have marketplace consumables and a new set...

Jul 14, 2021
  16. Caroline replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Thank you so, so much! I will be finally able to finish my Carol Ferris style with that Pink Metallic! :D

Jul 14, 2021
  17. Caroline replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - July 15, 2021 - Game Update 115.

Wew-hew!

Jul 14, 2021
  18. Caroline liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread An idea to keep players active on DCUO..

Why not make the artifact go up by itself when you play instead of "collecting" items? I played Path of Exiles a while back and on that...

Jul 14, 2021
  19. Caroline liked Lovora Liaht's post in the thread Give Us All Access to More Personality Types, Skin Types, ect..

I'd gladly pay for these: A VASCULAR (totally covered in veins) skin type The remaining Amazonian hair styles Access to the other Legends...

Jul 14, 2021
  20. Caroline liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

It can only be either the Dark Knight Cowl from the Marketplace/Loyalty Vendor, or the new Knight of Vengeance Cowl from the Knight...

Jul 13, 2021
  21. Caroline liked Jaden Law's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Knight of Vengeance Head + Static's OP Goggles .

Jul 13, 2021
  22. Caroline replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

What is the head piece called on the second style? :)

Jul 13, 2021
  23. Caroline liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] Loki

Jul 11, 2021