Captain1Dynamo's Recent Activity

1. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Valentine's Day Seasonal Event!.

You know the great thing about the Anti-versary event? You get a lot of event currency from the event raid & bounty. All these Seasonals...

Feb 10, 2020
  2. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Might DPS Master Thread - Rotations for Every Power and How to Build/Test Them.

I think you're going to get a lot of hate on this thread. Not from me. I did something like this a few years ago & received massive,...

Feb 10, 2020
  3. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread 255 CR skip and why it was a mistake..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/skip-to-cr-250.305558/#post-4275224 Too bad someone didn't bring this up to the...

Feb 6, 2020
  4. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 250.

Seems like some players have the wrong idea about the Skip. The Skip costs FIFTY DOLLARS. Yes, 11 months out of the year the Skip costs...

Jan 12, 2020
  5. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!.

Just for anyone who isn't aware, memberships are on sale on PS store: 12 Month = $89.99 reg $119.99 6 Month = $53.99 reg $71.99 3 Month...

Jan 11, 2020
  6. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Never let it be said that I'm totally unreasonable. I've modified that section in a way with which I believe everyone...

Jan 10, 2020
  7. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

It is a good opportunity to use a toon with a different Power Set / movement style / faction (hero or villain). As mentioned the Skip...

Jan 10, 2020
  8. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Bottom line you want to Rank up both DPS & Support Augments as much as possible so that you can play both roles as necessary. For DPS...

Jan 10, 2020
  9. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!.

Membership sale coming? Just hoping people don't buy a membership today only to see it go on sale tomorrow.

Jan 10, 2020
  10. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Anniversary & Member Appreciation Gift.

You do end up getting a few more Feats. I had saved gear boxes for my new toon, opened them after opening all the CR 255 boxes (to use for...

Jan 10, 2020
  11. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Anniversary & Member Appreciation Gift.

New Skip to CR 255 guide posted to Oracle's Database. Primarily oriented to new players who haven't used a skip before....

Jan 10, 2020
  12. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!.

New Skip to CR 255 guide posted in Oracle's Database. Oriented primarily to new members who have never used a skip before....

Jan 10, 2020
  13. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!.

Devs, Membership sale? You did it last year.

Jan 10, 2020
  14. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Option 3. Don’t use your Skip on your first toon, use it on an alternate toon As a member you get six or eight toons (I forget which)....

Jan 10, 2020
  15. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

6. With all of this done it’s time to start building up your SP. Play all the content starting at Tier 1 & working your way up,...

Jan 10, 2020
  16. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

3. The Artifact Starter Pack gives you an Artifact, and all the stuff you need to Rank it up to 80, which is o.k., though at CR 255 you...

Jan 10, 2020
  17. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

THE METHOD O.k., so whatever Level or CR you got to before you take the Skip, here’s what happens. From the Character Selection screen...

Jan 10, 2020
  18. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Whenever a new end-game Episode is released, DCUO provides Event versions of the content that lower CRs can play. A new mission for the...

Jan 10, 2020
  19. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

As your Level increases you will be given access to General Alerts (On Duty instances in the 4 Player tab). A Journal entry will pop up for...

Jan 10, 2020
  20. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

So for this option, follow your Journal (Main Missions). It will tell you what to do & where to go through Levels 1-30. If you’re looking...

Jan 10, 2020
  21. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Option 2. Take your toon to Level / CR 30 (or higher) before you use the Skip The primary reason to do the Level 1-30 missions is Source...

Jan 10, 2020
  22. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Option 1. Using the Skip immediately, before going to Level 30 If you are a long-standing member who really knows how to play DCUO, then...

Jan 10, 2020
  23. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

The best option for using a Skip depends on whether you are: A new player who just started playing DCUO An experienced player (playing...

Jan 10, 2020
  24. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE.

Here’s what the Skip DOES NOT give you: 1. Skill Points (SP). The Skip only gives you ~77 SP. When Justice League Dark was released the...

Jan 10, 2020
  25. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

SKIP TO CR 255 GUIDE

So you've received a free Skip to Combat Rating (CR) 255 (or I suppose you could have bought one from the Marketplace, though it’s one of...

Forum: Oracle’s Database (Guides)

Jan 10, 2020