Captain1Dynamo's Recent Activity

1. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Speed Force Ring Box Issue

Was it intended that the ring would only be DPS? I opened in another role (tank), but the ring went DPS instead. If intended, o.k. (though...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:13 AM
  2. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks Week!.

Sale Gear Watchtower Magic Wing - Fate’s Faith & The Last Aurochs Meta Wing - House of El Warsuit, Sunstone’s Edge, Kryptonian Medico,...

Jan 15, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  3. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks Week!.

FYI regarding the Mechanical Supply Vendors: they show they set that's applicable to your current CR at half price. But lower Tier gear...

Jan 14, 2021 at 4:48 PM
  4. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks Week!.

Bonus weeks are always welcome - but of course this doesn't help Skip toons. Stats on Skip toons are too weak to get through instances in...

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:59 AM
  5. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Legends Bug on Skip Toon

I tried to claim Legends Modern Batman & Robin, which are given through an email. Neither would work, saying I had already unlocked the...

Jan 13, 2021
  6. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Happy 10th Anniversary!.

Golden Exobytes are fortifying now, which is a help, but doesn't solve all the Skip shortages (particularly SP shortages). New players: try...

Jan 13, 2021
  7. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Rip to BoP alert runs.

Golden Exobytes are fortifying now, which is a help, but doesn't solve all the Skip shortages (particularly SP shortages). If any new...

Jan 13, 2021
  8. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread DCUO Marketplace and Real Money.

It's been several years since the last time that a Membership sale wasn't done in conjunction with the DCUO Anniversary, but this year's...

Jan 12, 2021
  9. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Happy 10th Anniversary!.

Say, I suppose it's too much to ask, but how about putting a pet trinket on the Anti-Versary vendor? That would help out new players....

Jan 12, 2021
  10. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread 10th Anniversary Producer's Letter.

So, what's traditional? If it means truly historic like Tier 2-5 then no Open World & focused on just a few instances in each DLC. Tier...

Jan 11, 2021
  11. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed A Different Journal Missions Bug

I raised my skip toon to CR 299, but was not given the Wonderverse Journal Mission. That should have happened, because we did get the Birds...

Jan 11, 2021
  12. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Happy 10th Anniversary!.

NO MEMBERSHIP SALE???? Disappointing.

Jan 11, 2021
  13. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Not A Bug Journal Missions Missing with Skip to CR 290?.

O.k. So no older AA's, to include Birds of Prey AA's (though it seems like the player should really be granted those, particularly since...

Jan 11, 2021
  14. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Journal Missions Missing with Skip to CR 290?

Metal II Journal mission is missing when you take the Skip. I think that would prevent a player from receiving the regular two free AA's...

Jan 11, 2021
  15. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Adaptive Augments Not Auto-Levelling

I mentioned this in the Legion testing threads, but it bears repeating. If you open the Long Live the Legion AA's before you are at CR 310...

Jan 11, 2021
  16. Captain1Dynamo liked geoforcee100's post in the thread Fixed FREE 290 CR SKIP BUG.

The golden exobytes cannot be used at all to fortify your Origin Augments!! See the video below: [media] Can someone else confirm this...

Jan 11, 2021
  17. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

Reserved

Jan 11, 2021
  18. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

QUICK SP Here are some 50-point Feats which are not given to you by the Skip that you can achieve pretty quickly: Pro Athlete & Natural...

Jan 11, 2021
  19. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

FEATS continued Solo – You get all the Feats for this category, including all four sub-categories. That’s good because it includes...

Jan 11, 2021
  20. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

FEATS The Skip gives you 80 SP by auto-completing Feats in many categories, and by equipping and Ranking up Artifacts & Augments. These...

Jan 11, 2021
  21. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

Option 3. Don’t use your Skip on your first toon, use it on an alternate toon That’s pretty self-explanatory. Levelling up your first...

Jan 11, 2021
  22. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

THE METHOD FOR USING A SKIP, STEP-BY-STEP continued. 7. continued. The Skip doesn’t give you any Feats from PVP or Legends. There are a...

Jan 11, 2021
  23. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

THE METHOD FOR USING A SKIP, STEP-BY-STEP continued. 7. With all of this done it’s time to start building up your SP, Augments &...

Jan 11, 2021
  24. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Skip to CR 290 Guide.

THE METHOD FOR USING A SKIP, STEP-BY-STEP continued. 4. Check your mail and open the Granted Supplies box. You should have received a few...

Jan 11, 2021