Captain1Dynamo's Recent Activity

1. Captain1Dynamo liked Reinheld's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

So 'feel bored...que into Omni'....then feel bored AND frustrated in many cases. Personally I try to run it in a full group as much...

Oct 25, 2021 at 2:18 PM
  2. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Can't place Armories in Wayne Manor.

Being a new toon I didn't have free placement. But after placing 4 other items the armory appeared on the list & I was able to place it on...

Oct 23, 2021 at 9:35 AM
  3. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2021.

So, there's 10 bonus days this month, and for the entire 10 days we get nothing but Fate tokens? Seems very, very lame.

Oct 15, 2021
  4. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Doomed Metropolis Not Available

When you use a skip to 290 on a new toon now, you can no longer access Doomed Metropolis. You don't get the Journal Mission. If you go to...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 12, 2021
  5. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Test Discussion Nubia (T3) Ally Functionality Feedback.

Allies need to become part of our Armories so that we can switch depending upon our role. Some Allies are better than others for Tanks vs....

Oct 8, 2021
  6. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Test Discussion Tier 3 Ally adjustment Feedback.

Allies need to become part of our Armories so that we can switch depending upon our role. Some Allies are better than others for Tanks vs....

Oct 8, 2021
  7. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread The Witching Hour 2021!.

FYI - with this you can make Alan Scott's cape - purple on the outside, green on the inside.

Oct 7, 2021
  8. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread The Witching Hour 2021!.

Will the Vampire cape become unlockable on other characters? If not, please put on a vendor.

Oct 7, 2021
  9. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

Devs, you said that after last month ended the Helm of Nabu would be on the daily rewards vendor (Dr. Fate) for those were unable to...

Oct 4, 2021
  10. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2021.

Devs, you said that after last month ended the Helm of Nabu would be on the Fate Vendor for those were unable to get it during the month....

Oct 4, 2021
  11. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

As far as I can tell, this part of Daily Rewards did not work. To test the above I logged in but did not claim rewards for the bonus...

Oct 1, 2021
  12. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Bonus Augment Fortification Week.

Is there not going to be a shutdown to load the Halloween event? Or worse, is it not going to start on the 1st?

Sep 29, 2021
  13. Captain1Dynamo liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - September 23, 2021.

Daily Rewards Fixes some display problems with the daily rewards menu not displaying all bonus days. Save the Universe Inner Sanctum...

Sep 23, 2021
  14. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

Zamara's right. Hit claim all & you'll get the bonus day's 20 Fate Tokens (even though you can't see Day 22)

Sep 21, 2021
  15. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

Same. Cannot page past day 21.

Sep 21, 2021
  16. Captain1Dynamo liked Reinheld's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

So today I logged in on a few accounts I hit day 21 on yesterday and found that DBG gave the the greatest bonus gift of all. No day 22...

Sep 21, 2021
  17. Captain1Dynamo posted a new thread.

In Progress Inner Sanctum Batman has Fallen

Batman dies too easily and there is no way to prevent him from dying. He cannot be healed by a healer. Pulling ads away from him doesn't...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Sep 21, 2021
  18. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

At last, the Helm of Nabu. Pairs well with Power of Zeus, Power of the Source, and especially Enhanced Adaptive Android eye styles.

Sep 21, 2021
  19. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Save The Universe: Batman Classics!.

Two days and I'm already sick of these instances. Inner Sanctum - long, boring, bugged, Batman gets knocked out like he was just some idiot...

Sep 18, 2021
  20. Captain1Dynamo liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Save The Universe: Batman Classics!.

Inner Sanctum was a terrible choice from the jump for reasons of bad play length (if the speed feat is an hour -- we don't like that!)...

Sep 18, 2021
  21. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

After seeing how daily rewards has gone so far this month, I'm wondering if this statement is accurate. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding....

Sep 15, 2021
  22. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Let's Play "What's in that Scaling Gear Box?".

I think we've gotten all of the IL 280 boxes. I'm going to continue on with lower Tier boxes such as: Accipiter-Raptor Tech (this was an...

Sep 9, 2021
  23. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: New Daily Rewards.

Ok, now I'm confused about daily rewards again. When I look at it now I can see 21 days. Somehow, though I've done rewards for each day, I...

Sep 7, 2021
  24. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - September 3, 2021.

Looking forward to Superman day for Fortress of Solitude base, and Wonder Woman day for Themyscira base. (Then add in Flash day for CC...

Sep 6, 2021
  25. Captain1Dynamo replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Introducing the Allies System.

After seeing the abilities of these Legendary Allies, it has become even more clear that players will want to change Allies depending...

Sep 5, 2021