Captain Shadowhawk's Recent Activity

1. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

So if the AI sees a dip in the player base every single time a spotlight week is announced, do you think it will catch on faster than its...

Mar 7, 2024
  2. Captain Shadowhawk liked Multiverse's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

Ouch..... people will not be happy. :( I can already see what my comment section will look like. :(

Feb 29, 2024
  3. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

A non-enhanced version of 2 styles and a goofy hat... hmmm...

Feb 29, 2024
  4. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

Another wasted week. I have seen ppl post that we won't get 2x art xp any more due to the wolf tokens, but I think this is were...

Feb 28, 2024
  5. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Amazon Fury Part III.

For the rest of 2024, anytime an episode spotlight is supposed to be the bonus week, just replace it with a bonus Stabilizer event instead.

Jan 24, 2024
  6. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

No disrespect, but you guys are doing this wrong. Look at it this way: for $300 a person can get 3 of these and then max out the 3 most...

Dec 21, 2023
  7. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

Do you guys throw darts at a board or is it more of a wheel of fortune table that you spin? If it is the latter then could you make the...

Nov 29, 2023
  8. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

People. "Female Dancing Partygoer" "Scared Guy" "Titanic Trenton Flexing" Interactive items like a TV or radio that you can turn on and...

Nov 9, 2023
  9. Captain Shadowhawk replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: World of Flashpoint.

This would help, and also make runs more rewarding. Let's face it, source marks are easy to farm so how about 2x nth metal and ally favor...

Nov 8, 2023