Capt Mephisto's Recent Activity

1. Capt Mephisto replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Costume piece colour glitch.

Glad to help out. Pax.

Mar 4, 2024
  2. Capt Mephisto liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Costume piece colour glitch.

And here she is! Thanks again! [IMG]

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Capt Mephisto replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Costume piece colour glitch.

I have that style, and I am on the US servers. It's yours if you want it. Should I just mail it in game to BlackGryphon?

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Capt Mephisto liked zNot's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

If so whats your thoughts on it? watched a video of obsidianchill as he showed evidence for it.

Feb 10, 2024
  5. Capt Mephisto replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Gentleman Jim Craddock sells a skull emblem that doesn't have an eye patch. At least it doesn't on any of my characters. I don't know...

Feb 8, 2024
  6. Capt Mephisto liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Why can't we see our ally any more? Please remove this nonsense!.

Why always so angry and combative lol. They already confirmed the bug and said they are working on it.

Feb 2, 2024
  7. Capt Mephisto replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

I recently made a new female alt and like the way she looks. I am a breast man in real life, ask my wife, but the new models are more...

Feb 2, 2024
  8. Capt Mephisto liked Cheesed To Meet You's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

Your only definition for what looks good on a female character is how big their bust is? ''They look more like dudes'' are you insane?...

Feb 2, 2024
  9. Capt Mephisto replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

A Day that shall live in Infamy! Oh wait, you aren't referring to 1941. Never mind.

Dec 6, 2023