CantLoginWithPS's Recent Activity

1. CantLoginWithPS liked catplaysxoxo's post in the thread stat clamp.

Dang how much grams did you take? Share some over here.

Apr 4, 2024
  2. CantLoginWithPS liked tehDarkNite's post in the thread Now that we have a full team can we have some fan service?.

YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! start by reversing all the clothes they put on Circe And bring the power girl loading screens back!

Apr 1, 2024
  3. CantLoginWithPS replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

Aww, I like the surprise but why is it perishable? It's a niche transformation but it would be nice if the trinket could be owned...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. CantLoginWithPS liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

This was and is also my stance. I'd only ever help on a feat if either A) I needed it (and I could just run it on an alt if I had it...

Mar 28, 2024
  5. CantLoginWithPS replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

The problem with bonus weeks is that we only get incentives for running or spamming the content, not for doing feats in specific or in...

Mar 27, 2024
  6. CantLoginWithPS replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I'll just drop this here, think of me what you want. When it comes to helping randoms with feats in LFG nowadays, if I can't completely...

Mar 27, 2024
  7. CantLoginWithPS liked Proxystar's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

You yourself are cheerleading, actually take a look at yourself lol, you're not being objective. It's not about my feelings, it's...

Mar 19, 2024
  8. CantLoginWithPS liked Proxystar's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

No, I'm only continuing to comment because you are, I've made it pretty clear what my objective concerns are, while also acknowledging,...

Mar 19, 2024
  9. CantLoginWithPS liked Emoney's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Sorry, I'm not giving Obsidian a single view or help him get another dollar. Its testers like him that have gotten us to this point in art...

Mar 19, 2024
  10. CantLoginWithPS liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

As far as being clamped goes... The reason seasonals work is because... Are you ready?....... Waaaaaaiiiiiiitttt for it... THEY...

Jan 14, 2024
  11. CantLoginWithPS replied to the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

This is not a matter of not being able to complete the instance without a player or it taking much longer without them, if you are not...

Jan 14, 2024
  12. CantLoginWithPS replied to the thread Anyone notice they got rid of the Flash Museum map for the stab solo?.

Pretty nice, but they also removed the bonus nth metal from every instance.

Dec 16, 2023
  13. CantLoginWithPS posted a new thread.

Zero contribution should equal zero rewards

I have had enough of carrying living trash bags who do nothing but stand idle during seasonals. Those instances should follow the same rule...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 14, 2023
  14. CantLoginWithPS posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed CHME Swamp Thing

The elite version of this boss now feels like it somehow has the same health and attack stats that the elite plus version has. I see...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 17, 2023