Burning_Baron's Recent Activity

1. Burning_Baron replied to the thread A Guide to Everything Earth.

Yea I have noticed. Everyone has a youtube video up but doesn't really discuss why they have the loadout they do. I get that it's a...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  2. Burning_Baron liked The Fairy's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Please don't fill my inventory with base items with the excuse that they're rewards.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  3. Burning_Baron liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Marvel's Phantom Reporter style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  4. Burning_Baron replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Not gonna lie. I thought this was trench coat Ben brim before I read your post lol.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  5. Burning_Baron liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I usually don't make demon characters since I don't like demons at All but I watched invincible and I kinda liked the Damien Darkblood...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  6. Burning_Baron replied to the thread A Guide to Everything Earth.

What's going on with Earth these days. The guides on the forums seem dead. No theory crafting going on. I took about a year off from the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  7. Burning_Baron replied to the thread A hint of things to come??? (Sword and Shield).

What does it matter? most weapon combos don't see real use. It would really be a waste of resources to make a new weapon.

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Burning_Baron has a new avatar.

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Burning_Baron replied to the thread New power set Wishlist.

They could also just add new iconic powers. Give us Omega Beams and other visions based powers so we could make a hero that only uses...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. Burning_Baron replied to the thread New power set Wishlist.

At this point I'd rather they refreshed the sfx on the current powers and performed a pass on powers that aren't used Much in each tree.

Apr 11, 2024
  11. Burning_Baron replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Cross progression in the future maybe? :D

Mar 27, 2024
  12. Burning_Baron liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

The Flying Graysons[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  13. Burning_Baron liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Eren Yeager Attack on Titan[IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Burning_Baron liked Reaper893's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

What style and Material are you using and where can i get one of those??

Mar 27, 2024
  15. Burning_Baron replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Under this new regime, is the discussion of making new powers re opened or is the juice still not worth the squeeze?

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Burning_Baron replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

I hopped back on in what seems like 6 to 8 months to test out the PS5 version and i was running pretty smooth except for crashing during...

Mar 27, 2024
  17. Burning_Baron replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Tutorial Update.

I think there should be something that teaches you how to use your powerset and the game should start you off with a viable ingame rotation...

Nov 15, 2023