BumblingB's Recent Activity

1. BumblingB replied to the thread Is this normal?.

[IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  2. BumblingB liked Jaelia's post in the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Thank you so much much love <3! :)

Apr 8, 2024
  3. BumblingB replied to the thread New power set Wishlist.

You can tell OP has been around for a while, he knows what Experimental Serums was going to be. I am curious to know what the devs have...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. BumblingB liked Eve's post in the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Fun! Your channel was recommended to me on YouTube a few days ago and I subbed! :)

Apr 8, 2024
  5. BumblingB liked Jaelia's post in the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Hello all Justyne here! :) I’m making this thread for anyone interested in getting there Base showcased on the USPS Server on my channel...

Apr 8, 2024
  6. BumblingB liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Your note about Quarks is exactly the point, They can’t make much available for Quark purchase because they know how many people would...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. BumblingB replied to the thread Census.

When it was being actively developed, they had planned to have a companion app for your mobile device. I actually had the app on my...

Apr 2, 2024
  8. BumblingB liked Jaelia's post in the thread Expanding On Base Building/Base Items.

Hello all! I wanted to touch on the Base Building topic, so I create plenty of bases on my main and other alternate characters and I know...

Mar 31, 2024
  9. BumblingB liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

I'm guessing this answer won't satisfy because I'm not going to respond directly to your first question so much as I will your second....

Mar 28, 2024
  10. BumblingB liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Good news, everyone! I was given the wrong info about this week's bonus stabilizer event - drops during the event aren't doubled. They're...

Mar 28, 2024
  11. BumblingB liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

First thing my son did yesterday when he got home from school was play his character on our PS5. Later, I logged in to my PC and we...

Mar 27, 2024
  12. BumblingB replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Welcome to the team. Glad to finally meet you! I see you have become a super color of orange. (Or are you avarice lantern?) Will both...

Mar 26, 2024
  13. BumblingB replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

??? I don't know when you started playing, because your forum handle only started 4 years ago. Server restarts don't always fix a...

Mar 26, 2024
  14. BumblingB replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

Uh... The server? Usually these are just hardware related and happen periodically. Especially if they have been having unstable zones....

Mar 25, 2024
  15. BumblingB replied to the thread Invocation of Renewal - Cast Time Change?.

Maybe it's Maybelline.

Mar 18, 2024
  16. BumblingB replied to the thread stabilizers.

Yeah, this was changed when Dr. Fate's daily login rewards were introduced.

Mar 18, 2024
  17. BumblingB liked PsySomatic's post in the thread stabilizers.

This is different now, in game it is categorized as members/non members. Members get 9 fragments and non members get 5 fragments.

Mar 18, 2024
  18. BumblingB replied to the thread Invocation of Renewal - Cast Time Change?.

To my knowledge, nothing has been adjusted in terms of cooldown since stats revamp with IoR. The stats revamp set some weird standards when...

Mar 18, 2024
  19. BumblingB replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Seasonal currency has always been 600DBC and 540DBC with member discount. Back when they first introduced purchasable currency, I made...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. BumblingB replied to the thread Secret identities.

They are all very... similar, tbh. Also, we need good shoes, the selection they have is not good. Bulky or full of high heels. Not a...

Mar 12, 2024
  21. BumblingB replied to the thread Secret identities.

I think this was supposed to be part of the costume armories feature that got scrapped. We also would need more casual clothing.

Mar 12, 2024
  22. BumblingB liked Eve's post in the thread I for one would like....

I'm alive! I've just got some health issues going on and had to step away. I miss the game. I do occasionally read the forums when I...

Mar 9, 2024
  23. BumblingB liked Proxystar's post in the thread I for one would like....

I think it's cause she couldn't decorate her bases anymore because all her seasonal marks got used buying over priced harp emotes and...

Mar 9, 2024
  24. BumblingB liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

For a second there I was worried. Really glad it's delayed until next week. It just wouldn't be a Booster Bundle without a premium $200...

Mar 6, 2024
  25. BumblingB replied to the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

You are right, I was thinking Death Metal. SOBA was the bubble proof. Thanks.

Mar 4, 2024