BumblingB's Recent Activity

1. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO on Switch.

I'm sure there is, it's only us that use the forums.

Aug 27, 2019
  2. BumblingB liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

Yea It caused me to level up with powers I never did before or at least in there current forms.

Aug 27, 2019
  3. BumblingB liked High Troller's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

i liked how they redid most of the tutorial. i remember when the pc release first came out it took me 2.5 days to get off the ship.

Aug 27, 2019
  4. BumblingB liked High Troller's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

you breezed through the original tutorial from jan 11, 2011? bravo. the struggle was real with acrobatics, especially after beating...

Aug 27, 2019
  5. BumblingB liked Snow OwI's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

It Kinda has a Dcuo classic vibe starting all over with No benefits from ritch mains on switch :)

Aug 27, 2019
  6. BumblingB liked Fatal Star's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

You shouldn't be announcing that in public. Jokes aside, if I had a switch I would love to start over. A bunch of new players so getting...

Aug 26, 2019
  7. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO on Switch.

I was able to get off pretty quickly, but I do remember having issues with the movement mode part. I also remember when I learned what...

Aug 26, 2019
  8. BumblingB posted a new thread.

DCUO on Switch

So, I got a chance to try out DCUO on the switch this weekend. My step mom has a switch and so while she was out and I was watching my dad....

Forum: Gotham City (Gameplay Discussion)

Aug 26, 2019
  9. BumblingB liked Elusian's post in the thread DCUO Episode themes for 2020 EP37+.

Colorful, light-hearted content with imagination and what was making comics great back then. Just getting out of the worn-out dark and...

Aug 25, 2019
  10. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO Episode themes for 2020 EP37+.

Here I log in just to give my love for this comment. <3 JLI all the time with Blue Beetle!

Aug 20, 2019
  11. BumblingB liked golddragon71's post in the thread DCUO Episode themes for 2020 EP37+.

I actually suggested a Justice League International Episode a few months ago. (Most of the JLI's members hang around the watchtower...

Aug 20, 2019
  12. BumblingB replied to the thread New Player questions.

[IMG] [IMG]

Aug 13, 2019
  13. BumblingB replied to the thread JLD New Rewards.

This is quite how I feel right now. I've been having a lot of personal issues going on that has taken my play time from me. I love...

Aug 6, 2019
  14. BumblingB liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread JLD New Rewards.

I'll reply for myself as one of said crew. With the exception of a few random duos this past week with a league mate, I haven't run the...

Aug 6, 2019
  15. BumblingB liked EconoKnight's post in the thread JLD New Rewards.

Because they have up to this point? I’ve also stated before that I think it’s a good idea to add something at the end to encourage more...

Aug 6, 2019
  16. BumblingB liked EconoKnight's post in the thread JLD New Rewards.

For some it was the subject matter. For some it was gameplay design that got old quickly (open world, duo dead space at start, platform...

Aug 6, 2019
  17. BumblingB liked Hawk's post in the thread JLD New Rewards.

Yep, this DLC has felt like a chore. Even T4 which leaguers were like the "tier that never ends" I at least enjoyed. Maybe, because...

Aug 6, 2019
  18. BumblingB replied to the thread 1 month membership.

If I remember right, Steam does allow you to purchase the membership as long as you have money in the wallet. But it's been a while and I...

Jul 30, 2019
  19. BumblingB liked Penryn's post in the thread Suppressor Turret Auto Self-Destruct...

Suppressor Turret had a highly troubled development history during the Revamp design and testing period. Several different variations...

Jul 30, 2019
  20. BumblingB liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Can anybody tell me whats the difference between....

If you used just a little reading comprehension and a lot less hostility you would easily see that the OP is obviously new to the game....

Jul 26, 2019
  21. BumblingB liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019.

Yes, there is no reason to expect it not to.

Jul 26, 2019
  22. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019.

Thank you, just wanted to make sure. I read that some games wont work on it because it is only the handheld version. Was worried that...

Jul 26, 2019
  23. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019.

Quick question, was it said anywhere that it will work on the Lite that is coming out in September?

Jul 25, 2019
  24. BumblingB replied to the thread New Power?.

No new powers. Blame the PS3... WAIT A MINUTE.....

Jul 23, 2019