BumblingB's Recent Activity

1. BumblingB replied to the thread Funny beggar.

I've actually given a guy an aura from a lockbox. He was mad at me, because it was the old glowing aura that were first introduced. Hey,...

Dec 4, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  2. BumblingB liked Proxystar's post in the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

Totally appreciate what you're saying. I'm usually on the fence with this stuff, thinking, well over the course of the DLC what sort of...

Dec 4, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  3. BumblingB liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - December 4, 2020.

Episode 39: Long Live the Legion 31st Century: New Earth Fixed an issue where certain enemies weren't spawning near the beginning of the...

Dec 3, 2020 at 6:04 PM
  4. BumblingB liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

No check my above post :)

Dec 3, 2020 at 5:40 PM
  5. BumblingB liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

Oh and Black Lightning, Blue Beatle, Fire and Ice and Booster Gold of course of course

Dec 3, 2020 at 5:39 PM
  6. BumblingB replied to the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

YOU LEFT OFF TED KORD BLUE BEETLE!!! Oh I needed to scroll down.

Dec 3, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  7. BumblingB replied to the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

True, and his Asset is in the game. Used in like Area 51 and the hologram at the safe houses.

Dec 3, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  8. BumblingB replied to the thread Request: Green Name Introduction..

[IMG]

Dec 3, 2020 at 4:08 PM
  9. BumblingB liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Request: Green Name Introduction..

[IMG]

Dec 3, 2020 at 4:08 PM
  10. BumblingB replied to the thread I'm CR 212 and I don't know what I am doing..

Don't worry about making mistakes. My recommendation would be do the event DLC bounties to get gear and run the event content every day....

Dec 3, 2020 at 3:48 PM
  11. BumblingB replied to the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

I'm confused by this as well. AMs were added before the SOE to Daybreak rename. I mean, maybe he's thinking about CR Differential and...

Dec 3, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  12. BumblingB liked Magnificent's post in the thread DCUO isn't going anywhere - by the numbers.

Every few weeks or so there's a thread predicting the end of the DCUO world. It's usually "supported" by "hardly anyone plays anymore", "I...

Dec 3, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  13. BumblingB liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO isn't going anywhere - by the numbers.

MAU = monthly active users. This is the number of accounts that have logged into the game in the last 30 days from whatever day you are...

Dec 3, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  14. BumblingB replied to the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

I'm pretty sure the Anniversary Celebration DCUO10 will have a lot of announcements. They don't really do roadmaps anymore, but I think...

Dec 3, 2020 at 2:02 PM
  15. BumblingB liked tukuan's post in the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

I could just be luck of the draw but I'm inclined to agree. I know my brother got quite a few and he was just running one toon in...

Dec 3, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  16. BumblingB liked Derio's post in the thread Dcuo desperately needs new powers.

I think the powers themselves need to be heavily looked at in depth. Devs need to look at abilities and see why they arent used. There is...

Dec 3, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  17. BumblingB replied to the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

Though I don't do 4 characters for the dailies, but I'm in a similar boat. The Ionized Gas I got that got me to the 16-24 area were all...

Dec 3, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  18. BumblingB liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Request: Green Name Introduction..

[img]

Dec 3, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  19. BumblingB replied to the thread Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games..

I think Mepps said they are working on redoing the membership perks, but will be next year when doing it. I do agree, they need to...

Dec 3, 2020 at 10:15 AM
  20. BumblingB liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Metal Part I & II.

We're checking out the open world stuff.

Dec 3, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  21. BumblingB liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Metal Part I & II.

I like these ideas.

Dec 3, 2020 at 9:56 AM
  22. BumblingB replied to the thread Dcuo desperately needs new powers.

Oooh. :O

Dec 3, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  23. BumblingB liked Panderus's post in the thread Dcuo desperately needs new powers.

I would love to do this at some point. When Harley came into the police station in the BoP movie with the glitter bombs I was like,...

Dec 3, 2020 at 9:54 AM