BumblingB's Recent Activity

1. BumblingB replied to the thread The current loadouts system doesn’t make sense.

When the game was fresh and not too many skill points, you could spec for both if you has a lot. They called it dual speccing and it was...

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:20 AM
  2. BumblingB replied to the thread So I think I messed my free CR skip up?.

Run the seasonal DLC and gain gear again that way. At least you would not be without stats for a few days.

Jan 16, 2020 at 6:49 AM
  3. BumblingB replied to the thread Community, I need a serious answer..

The bonuses that controllers get should have been part of the role, not something you have to work to 200 to get. It's something that...

Jan 15, 2020 at 11:18 AM
  4. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

You are including things that would help you off the ground. Mainframe being an example. When they start seeing that, they group it...

Jan 14, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  5. BumblingB replied to the thread Community, I need a serious answer..

I would completely agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the only role that isn't optional is controller. All other roles are...

Jan 14, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  6. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

I agree with most of what you said, but I also think what you are pointing out falls into the careful what you wish for category of...

Jan 14, 2020 at 3:11 PM
  7. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

If you are going for those feats, I think a strategy would be in order... Like only one attacker or only the tank attacks or have a the...

Jan 14, 2020 at 1:18 PM
  8. BumblingB replied to the thread Community, I need a serious answer..

The artifacts didn't undo the stats revamp. Artifacts are now suffering from the power creep that we had with powers and weapons pre AM and...

Jan 14, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  9. BumblingB liked Belthazur's post in the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

I stan Corrected. I thought it was 77 From Day 1 My Mistake Thank You for the Update

Jan 13, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  10. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

I just did some research. It was 60. I think what I'm thinking of is the advanced to 25 or 30. But it was indeed less than what we...

Jan 13, 2020 at 2:41 PM
  11. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

In their defense, they did increase the amount given. Very first one was like 30 sp I believe? (Maybe less.)

Jan 13, 2020 at 1:35 PM
  12. BumblingB replied to the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

You have a character with 245 skill points, the intent of these boosts are to make it easier to catch up not to skip all content. (Of...

Jan 13, 2020 at 12:42 PM
  13. BumblingB replied to the thread Who asked for the 'invite to' chat change?.

Not quite correct, the chat team has to keep working. So the decision of that one minute was probably decided months ago. They work...

Dec 6, 2019
  14. BumblingB replied to the thread Who asked for the 'invite to' chat change?.

No, it matters because since they are two different teams they works towards what they are supposed to work on. Chat doesn't have the...

Dec 6, 2019
  15. BumblingB replied to the thread Who asked for the 'invite to' chat change?.

I understand this feature is more popular with PS crowd and I personally never used it, but you know that chat system and gameplay are...

Dec 6, 2019
  16. BumblingB replied to the thread I was suspended unfairly.

There's an awful lot of assumptions going on in this thread. On all sides. I've not been playing due to personal real world issues (and the...

Dec 5, 2019
  17. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO on Switch.

I'm sure there is, it's only us that use the forums.

Aug 27, 2019
  18. BumblingB liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

Yea It caused me to level up with powers I never did before or at least in there current forms.

Aug 27, 2019
  19. BumblingB liked High Troller's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

i liked how they redid most of the tutorial. i remember when the pc release first came out it took me 2.5 days to get off the ship.

Aug 27, 2019
  20. BumblingB liked High Troller's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

you breezed through the original tutorial from jan 11, 2011? bravo. the struggle was real with acrobatics, especially after beating...

Aug 27, 2019
  21. BumblingB liked Snow OwI's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

It Kinda has a Dcuo classic vibe starting all over with No benefits from ritch mains on switch :)

Aug 27, 2019
  22. BumblingB liked Fatal Star's post in the thread DCUO on Switch.

You shouldn't be announcing that in public. Jokes aside, if I had a switch I would love to start over. A bunch of new players so getting...

Aug 26, 2019
  23. BumblingB replied to the thread DCUO on Switch.

I was able to get off pretty quickly, but I do remember having issues with the movement mode part. I also remember when I learned what...

Aug 26, 2019
  24. BumblingB posted a new thread.

DCUO on Switch

So, I got a chance to try out DCUO on the switch this weekend. My step mom has a switch and so while she was out and I was watching my dad....

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 26, 2019
  25. BumblingB liked Elusian's post in the thread DCUO Episode themes for 2020 EP37+.

Colorful, light-hearted content with imagination and what was making comics great back then. Just getting out of the worn-out dark and...

Aug 25, 2019