BUDOKAI101's Recent Activity

1. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

If you're going to do spotlights on old episodes how about you refresh all of the feats in that episode to 2.0 and watch how active...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:54 PM
  2. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

The skill point tree needs to be addressed absolutely 100%. At low skill points you getting no progression you don't start noticing...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  3. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

I used to play a game with the exact same issue they relaunched the game and instead of pets moving and attacking they just give you a...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  4. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

It's insane cuz you got to be extremely careful with modifiers on one end of the spectrum it makes underpowering things overpowering and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  5. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Think outside the box they didn't just confirm that allies were a Power Balance systems. They just totally confirmed that alot more pay...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:51 AM
  6. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Oh boy first to use allies to Balance power sets you must first understand which power sets are unbalanced and which are overpowered....

Apr 16, 2024
  7. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Episode Augments.

The op loot drops each augment is 1.50% so with 2 augments you get a 3% rng drop rate. 3% drop rate is the highest you can get in the...

Apr 14, 2024
  8. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Salvaging Allies.

Once they release the next progression system that isn't clamped you will see changes to the Ally system. Just like when the artifact...

Apr 13, 2024
  9. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread CR progression in this game..

the goal is to get people to end game as fast as possible that way it is full and people can get things done instead of having too many...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread The artefact upgrade system needs to be completely overhauled in order to be fairer..

Artifacts and allies are the reason why the game is free to play. They did a huge overhaul on the free-to-play aspect of DC Universe not...

Apr 10, 2024
  11. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread stat clamp.

There is so many things they can do to alleviate the clamp without having to change anything. Because stats revamp is a clamp of your base...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

It's not such the clamp as to why ppl are not queuing up older content it's 100% the augments. Augments give things like 8% precision and...

Apr 9, 2024
  13. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Will we ever see a decent Tank Ally?....

I'm more worried about when will see a new episode 5 months is way to long and waiting for changes to our stats regarding the clamp or a...

Apr 8, 2024
  14. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

There is been insane performances issues with the servers. There's no way they can bring the game back up and leave it the way it's been...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

I know what I said. All I'm saying is they're not going to stop Thinking Inside the Box. By them Thinking Inside the Box and never...

Apr 6, 2024
  16. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

I like the ideas but DC Universe Online has made a fortune off of playing in the same box for so long. I don't think it knows how to think...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

The higher end content has always been the pvp mode. why they are making elite content and elite plus is beyond me. The problem with this...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Elite accessories/weapons to drop in elite/plus content.

If ur smart you would already know that the more combat rating you have in this revamp the more clamp your base stats will be clamped....

Apr 5, 2024
  19. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Elite and Elite plus are the reason we only get a few reg content per episode. Elite and Elite plus are where only 3% of the player base...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

When the developers made stats revamp they showed the content can be beat with an experienced group no matter the gear or skill points only...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Poison Power Thank You And Go Ahead And Release The Other Lantern Powers.

They won't release any more powers because the power sets already in the game are totally unbalanced. There is a massive unfair advantage...

Apr 5, 2024
  22. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread more open world game types.

The US server is almost always sitting at around medium which is 50% pop it gets to around 70% on weekly reset and it goes to high on a...

Apr 5, 2024
  23. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread more open world game types.

Man if they did more things with the open World the game would be booming let's not have that happen it's enough the servers can't keep...

Apr 4, 2024
  24. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

You know what it doesn't surprise me the PlayStation 5 update came out. A lot of people came back to the game, the server is are definitely...

Apr 4, 2024