BUDOKAI101's Recent Activity

1. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Lately it seems players are cueing in as Support but not doing their roles.

They need to get rid of the roleless buffs in alerts 4 dps can nerf each other's dmg out 48% each dps. turning an alert into a 3 hour run...

May 10, 2022
  2. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: New Apokolips Duo.

And yes at full health he one shots while holding block

Apr 21, 2022
  3. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: New Apokolips Duo.

Is Brimstone broken? He's sometimes one shots me while I'm blocking after update anyone else?

Apr 21, 2022
  4. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread You Nerfed Telekinetic Bolt?.

They are nerfing stuff on a weekly basis it seems one thing at a time. I'm surprised nobody made a post about the big nerf to allies damage...

Apr 12, 2022
  5. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Feat Tracker.

They have a new feature coming which can possibly be a vendor for feats as them putting higher item level gear in the daily vendor reward...

Apr 4, 2022
  6. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Feat Tracker.

If they keep adding higher item level gear for members in the loot reward daily each month. we will start to see skill points matter...

Apr 4, 2022
  7. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Feat Tracker.

Anything to do with you ui other then the loadout bar is an extremely touchy situation for this old game. Perhaps with them cleaning out...

Apr 4, 2022
  8. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Artifact Slots. We need More..

I agree more slots if it breaks the game like they said it will it's because they are procrastinating fixing supercharges power weapons and...

Apr 2, 2022
  9. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Episode 43: Powerset Robot Sidekicks!.

Iv died so many times before from other players pets/ henchman its just another reason to hate stats revamp for being a one shot revamp to...

Apr 1, 2022
  10. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Most Older Open World Areas....

This is a stats revamp problem... nobody got time for an 8 hour shift in old open world content it's enough pvp is an 8 hour shift and lpve...

Mar 28, 2022
  11. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Stat Piercing and Unlimited Pickups Have Ruined EEG Elite Content.

Nope they are not but even reg content isn't for pugging either if you run into a few noobs you can't carry the group no matter ur...

Mar 23, 2022
  12. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Stat Piercing and Unlimited Pickups Have Ruined EEG Elite Content.

There is no difficulty when you play with experienced groups. however there is extreme difficulty when you play with unexperienced groups,...

Mar 23, 2022
  13. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread New Group System.

Factions would matter more if they tried to make dcuo a pvp game and not full blown pve. that's why we have this problem and many others at...

Mar 21, 2022
  14. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Best Ally for dps and healer.

Am I going crazy right now or did they just do a nerf on all the allies dmg out?

Mar 20, 2022
  15. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Add a Feats Vendor.

Pretty sure I remember the devs saying there will be other ways to get feats without needing a team to do them. So I think a vendor might...

Mar 19, 2022
  16. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread PLease Increase Shared Bank Slots.

You know I think this is probably the easiest solution but a better solution would be to get rid of the ear drops all together and come up...

Mar 18, 2022
  17. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Switch's server is too empty!.

Sorry to say but the game needs a better revamp than stats revamp. It's not meant for new players at all its meant for experienced players...

Mar 11, 2022
  18. BUDOKAI101 replied to the thread Top Bug - Info Needed Transformation card in new episode..

I tested it and it doesnt give 20% crit chance on boss fights definitely broken

Mar 4, 2022