Brit's Recent Activity

1. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Spot on. Overall, I have few complaints about Time Capsules themselves, but I royally believe that the Qwarks vendor is a...

Feb 22, 2020 at 12:31 PM
  2. Brit liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Absolutely, I've appreciated the discussion, I mean realistically we're not really likely in that much disagreement and to be honest,...

Feb 22, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  3. Brit replied to the thread A little bit of positivity in regards to the Time Capsule.

If Premium players are actually spending cash on Time Capsules for progression, then they are doing it wrong. Instead, spend that...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:28 AM
  4. Brit liked golddragon71's post in the thread A little bit of positivity in regards to the Time Capsule.

I've always been a huge fan of the Time Capsules. They've had a lot of stuff I've enjoyed applying to my characters I get that there are...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:16 AM
  5. Brit liked Darth_Andrea's post in the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

This is basically what Star Trek Online does, They sell "Premium" Ships in that game. Going from T1 (level 10) to T6 (Level 60+) price...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:04 AM
  6. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

I fully recognize that the primary and most efficient way to get Qwarks is through purchasing Time Capsules. I also recognize that...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:45 AM
  7. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Takes the ball. I entirely respect that that is how Marketplace Transactions work in Star Wars the Old Republic. I've got multiple...

Feb 22, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  8. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

I've suspected something similar, just looking at the evidence. Specifically to tintables, I suspect the reason why they released...

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  9. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

You don't have to think that it's worth it. I personally do not think that they are worth that. But the game generates X amount...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  10. Brit liked Magician's post in the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Brit makes sense in this regard.

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  11. Brit liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

There is even precedent. I can't remember any style, like the Batman cowl, being released without some people complaining that the...

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  12. Brit liked Lantern_AdamK4's post in the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Very well said.

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:21 AM
  13. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

If they actually broken down the metrics so that it cost the same amount of money you would normally pay for Time Capsules, would...

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  14. Brit replied to the thread A little bit of positivity in regards to the Time Capsule.

It's a combination of column A and column B. Looking back on every single Time Capsule style set there has been, I haven't seen a...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  15. Brit replied to the thread Dimensional Ink has the power: Now give us fair time capsules.

Rarity is a sliding scale. If rarity is too low, then the players get everything they want. Once they get everything they want, they...

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  16. Brit replied to the thread (Devs) Roll Back Server..

Rather than trying to find the exact incarnation of the game that players like best, since there appears to be some discrepancy in that,...

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:42 AM
  17. Brit replied to the thread New skins for movement modes.

The biggest thing is that if there were a flight variant that were either both arms forward or both arms down at side, then the shoulders...

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  18. Brit liked Black Jaq's post in the thread This is getting annoying..

Barbatos loves to pulse beam the healer. Having bosses do scripted attacks against a healer is just bad design and artificial difficulty...

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  19. Brit replied to the thread Transition Period for Time Capsule to Promethium Boxes...

I do wish Promethamphetamine Lunchboxes would get some new styles added to them. I don't particularly care what; I've just completed...

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  20. Brit liked TheLorax's post in the thread For those who think the sky is falling.

What episodes were that? Fight for the Light introduced Hard Light, had 1 duo and 3 alerts. Lightning Strikes introduced Electric...

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:21 AM
  21. Brit replied to the thread fragmentation stabilizer tired of carrying lazy player.

I do like this option because it would finally mean that the daily Vault runs for Legendary members would have true value when...

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  22. Brit replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule.

It's not an exploit. It's a simple workaround. You can create unlimited free accounts. You can run the stabilizer event daily on...

Feb 19, 2020 at 5:28 AM
  23. Brit replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule.

I currently have over 400 Stabilizers saved up. But I won't be using them until Resurgence. Instead of whining about feats and grumbling...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:41 AM
  24. Brit replied to the thread For those who think the sky is falling.

I find it somewhat ironic the number of people who want to complain that the film has too much influence on the comic book....

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:12 AM
  25. Brit liked Black Jaq's post in the thread For those who think the sky is falling.

PC player and I have never used Steam.

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:51 PM