Brit's Recent Activity

1. Brit replied to the thread Devs: Increased limit for Lairs & League Halls??.

I would like to see the raising of the Lair limit. I would also like to see the original theme models eventually have the extra room...

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM
  2. Brit replied to the thread To People who try to Intentionally AFK through Stab Frag:.

Whenever I get one of those guys, and it does happen frequently, I have an immediate attitude of defiance. I will waste my entire day to...

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  3. Brit liked Crash Allen's post in the thread To People who try to Intentionally AFK through Stab Frag:.

You are colossal scumbags. That is all.

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:16 PM
  4. Brit replied to the thread Ease up on healers.

Bad players come in all flavors. I primarily serve as a healer. I'll own it as my fault for basically any death that happens within my...

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:20 PM
  5. Brit liked Raven Roth's post in the thread Ease up on healers.

Please understand that we do everything we can to keep everyone alive and that we can't always save you from everything. Everyone is always...

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  6. Brit liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Acquiring Op items or should I say not......

Reselling has nothing to do with inflation. Back in the day I used to corner the market on a few collections (we're talking pre-OP...

Oct 21, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  7. Brit liked Brother Allen's post in the thread Acquiring Op items or should I say not......

I'm going to get hate for this idea but I believe the way OP items should work is this: The item itself is in the Vendor. It cost 375...

Oct 21, 2019 at 8:57 PM
  8. Brit replied to the thread [US PC] Alert an Raid Queues from t5 to t8 not popping.

I took a break from Blackest Night until Titans, so I was in a similar situation when I returned trying to complete the old styles. I play...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:32 AM
  9. Brit replied to the thread A boss fight I'd like to see.

I've always wanted to see a "Bank Robbery" Alert, with a couple of C-list villains like Toyman, Calendar Man and Clock King trying to pull...

Oct 20, 2019 at 11:09 PM
  10. Brit replied to the thread Cool gift idea. Or incentive for people that sub for a year..

I love it. The CR boosts are nice for new players to help catch them up to the majority of the player base, but for the more experienced...

Oct 20, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  11. Brit replied to the thread Are we ever going to see a Gender Token??.

I used to want these pretty badly. Since feat-unlocking became a thing though, it hasn't been a big deal to just spend my Replay Badges...

Oct 20, 2019 at 1:15 AM
  12. Brit replied to the thread What kind of mechanics/ideas from other games would you like in DC?.

While I wouldn't complain about having an original Hero or Villain target my character, I think I could get even more enjoyment out...

Oct 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  13. Brit liked Rockhound665's post in the thread Unprofessional service.

I'm actually happy with the change. I get off work at 6am EDT and like to wind down a bit so now I can get an hour or so in before knocking...

Oct 18, 2019 at 10:23 PM
  14. Brit liked Brother Allen's post in the thread Mute AOE boxes to tackle gold spammers.

I already do that...I play in the PVP Phase :D .

Oct 18, 2019 at 9:38 PM