Bourne4red's Recent Activity

1. Bourne4red replied to the thread Recently returned but shame we have to play with….

OP here, I‘ve played in a few leagues for long periods, always at the highest level. Recently returned and completed all 44 content at...

Nov 10, 2022
  2. Bourne4red posted a new thread.

Recently returned but shame we have to play with…

This is supposed to be fun, it’s not your job. How about people support each other rather than criticise? Day 1 player thinking I’ll...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 9, 2022
  3. Bourne4red replied to the thread The Power of a Giant.

No, you're quite right! There was a trinket early on (before Utitlity Belts had been introduced) that gave you giant size. As I...

Nov 3, 2022
  4. Bourne4red replied to the thread Apologies, old player recently returned....

Cheers mate, I played since Day 1 and this is the first time options just don't seem to be there....

Nov 1, 2022
  5. Bourne4red replied to the thread Apologies, old player recently returned....

Thanks for your reassurance guys but on the above screen there is no set button, just a description, CR req, etc. It's driving me crazy -...

Nov 1, 2022
  6. Bourne4red replied to the thread Apologies, old player recently returned....

Apologies for being so dense but where is this reset button, I'm on PS4 and am driving myself nuts trying to reset this Raid...?

Nov 1, 2022
  7. Bourne4red posted a new thread.

Apologies, old player recently returned...

Sorry for disturbing you all but could someone explain how I can use my Replay Tokens to re-set content? I've been trying to complete The...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 1, 2022