Boss Dark Side's Recent Activity

1. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Definitely a drop in population these days, from my perspective. I expect we'll see it pick up when the next DLC drops.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  2. Boss Dark Side liked Grampa Pickles's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I've been playing since 2014 and agree with your comments 100%.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  3. Boss Dark Side liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I dunno guys. I login every day and do my dailies and weeklies etc but there’s this feeling I can’t just shake. I look at LFG and see it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  4. Boss Dark Side liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Share your bases.

This is how my fortress looks like now.I'm not a video man so I do screenshots instead :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  5. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

I agree STO is pretty harsh. All I can say is that it works. People don't queue unless they truly will accept whatever comes. I will...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  6. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

In Star Trek Online, the random feature is more restrictive than DCUO. When the queue pops, it doesn't even tell you what you are going...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  7. Boss Dark Side liked Proxystar's post in the thread Pretty disappointed with Kryptonian lair..

I bought it and had some fun with it, I'm actually glad it's not a full size base, I actually prefer the smaller ones and it was nice to...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  8. Boss Dark Side liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Previous Survival Modes.

I read that some of the old rewards are making a comeback? How about old SM next ;p

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  9. Boss Dark Side liked Plowed In's post in the thread stat clamp.

ESO: “One Tamriel removes Alliance restrictions and will automatically level your characters to match the difficulty of the content...

Apr 13, 2024
  10. Boss Dark Side liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Thanks! And nicely done with the base items, I'll be sure to farm those.

Apr 10, 2024
  11. Boss Dark Side liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

Talk may be cheap, but silence comes at a devastating cost. People stopped playing this game these past few weeks, not for lack of...

Mar 27, 2024
  12. Boss Dark Side liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

Well good, continue to feel that way. Nothing wrong with that. I, for one, will continue to be skeptical until I see it happen....

Mar 27, 2024
  13. Boss Dark Side liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

Lol, so I was right when I made my "version", the correct about of monetization charity boxes and all! It means nothing tbh. I don't...

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Boss Dark Side liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

It sounds like Episode 47 was following the previous models prior to the team's shake-up. We'll have to wait and see what they plan for...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. Boss Dark Side liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Well, hello there! Glad to finally have a chance to drop by and formally introduce myself. Been a whirlwind of a first few months as I...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Boss Dark Side liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Boss Dark Side liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

This is what we needed. Though i hated the lack off communication about the next gen stuff, it was still pretty bleak in the community and...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Boss Dark Side liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

As always, you show amazing “skill” for “strawman”... stability is a good ... it is only poorly applied in dubious practice... I...

Mar 23, 2024
  19. Boss Dark Side liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

This looks very much to me like an attempt at getting players to do their work for them; much like the "Tell the Devs what you want" topics...

Mar 18, 2024
  20. Boss Dark Side liked BabyBoyzim's post in the thread plans for the year.

The solution is easy. Stop spending money on this game until the developers give transparency or content gets released, and not a second...

Mar 18, 2024
  21. Boss Dark Side liked Proxystar's post in the thread plans for the year.

They're not diverting the money from the game into other titles, they're diverting the money to share holders as dividends to try and...

Mar 17, 2024