Boss Dark Side's Recent Activity

1. Boss Dark Side liked C3alix's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

I'm just gonna say it: Watching a content creator art swap on a stream is not going to bring in more players. It's going to make them...

May 21, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  2. Boss Dark Side liked Spood Boost's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

Except you've got a speed hack installed on your machine and with that fact known, it seems reasonable to suspect you probably use it...

May 18, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  3. Boss Dark Side liked TheLorax's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

The TOS applies to all servers including the public test server. From the Rules of Conduct:...

May 18, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  4. Boss Dark Side liked BumblingB's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

You can have your own opinion, but that is not how the devs want it. The game is played with entry to the DLC gear so it is more open for...

May 18, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  5. Boss Dark Side liked BumblingB's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

I'm sorry, but you are not helping anyone. You having people join you doesn't make you a saint. A player can't test something if they...

May 18, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  6. Boss Dark Side liked BumblingB's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

You are not fooling anyone throwing around names to developers who are no longer part of the company. You are using a 3rd party...

May 18, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  7. Boss Dark Side liked Reinheld's post in the thread Declining instances!!.

See, most people I know that run omni are using it to fill some time or get the reward. When presented with a run that will either A)...

May 18, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  8. Boss Dark Side liked FaithfulJudgeDC's post in the thread What is something the devs could do to get you to buy and support Dcuo?.

1 Power color change tokens 2 Gender swap tokens 3 Matrial unlock account bound tokens 4 Double power Hybrid combo's = Means combination of...

May 17, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  9. Boss Dark Side liked KidKretz's post in the thread EG7 INTERIM REPORT FOR THE PERIOD JAN 1, 2024, TO MAR 31, 2024.

"Top tier global third-party brands: o DC Comics from Warner Bros. with continuing pipeline of content from blockbuster feature films and...

May 17, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  10. Boss Dark Side liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Declining instances!!.

I've been taking a break myself, lately. I sign in, get my free stuff, then sign out and play some Fallout 4. See, at least after...

May 14, 2024
  11. Boss Dark Side liked Ryazan's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

This 100%. I never liked the feats part of the game, most of them are just dull, unnecessary or are stupid handicaps. And from my...

Apr 27, 2024
  12. Boss Dark Side liked kallader's post in the thread Superman Day.

Why the special only last 1 week? Receiving any info about the duration of the celebration is confusing .April fool last 3 week with...

Apr 26, 2024
  13. Boss Dark Side liked the solowing's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Replace the Achievement feat point system with Achievement exclusive rewards, done. In another few years, we are going to have a very real...

Apr 26, 2024
  14. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Definitely a drop in population these days, from my perspective. I expect we'll see it pick up when the next DLC drops.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. Boss Dark Side liked Grampa Pickles's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I've been playing since 2014 and agree with your comments 100%.

Apr 24, 2024
  16. Boss Dark Side liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I dunno guys. I login every day and do my dailies and weeklies etc but there’s this feeling I can’t just shake. I look at LFG and see it...

Apr 24, 2024
  17. Boss Dark Side liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Share your bases.

This is how my fortress looks like now.I'm not a video man so I do screenshots instead :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Apr 23, 2024
  18. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

I agree STO is pretty harsh. All I can say is that it works. People don't queue unless they truly will accept whatever comes. I will...

Apr 23, 2024
  19. Boss Dark Side replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

In Star Trek Online, the random feature is more restrictive than DCUO. When the queue pops, it doesn't even tell you what you are going...

Apr 22, 2024
  20. Boss Dark Side liked Proxystar's post in the thread Pretty disappointed with Kryptonian lair..

I bought it and had some fun with it, I'm actually glad it's not a full size base, I actually prefer the smaller ones and it was nice to...

Apr 22, 2024
  21. Boss Dark Side liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Previous Survival Modes.

I read that some of the old rewards are making a comeback? How about old SM next ;p

Apr 20, 2024
  22. Boss Dark Side liked Plowed In's post in the thread stat clamp.

ESO: “One Tamriel removes Alliance restrictions and will automatically level your characters to match the difficulty of the content...

Apr 13, 2024
  23. Boss Dark Side liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Thanks! And nicely done with the base items, I'll be sure to farm those.

Apr 10, 2024
  24. Boss Dark Side liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

Talk may be cheap, but silence comes at a devastating cost. People stopped playing this game these past few weeks, not for lack of...

Mar 27, 2024