Bloodwynd71's Recent Activity

1. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Salvaging Allies.

Good grief it is pretty easy to level up allies I have 8 rank 10 and 4 or the ones that max at rank 5. It is not like the grind of...

Apr 12, 2024
  2. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

It really isnt true to say only 3 people like the stat clamp. I know you were making a hyperbole but it was ridiculous. I run...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Bloodwynd71 posted a new thread.

Sunstone Base

I was excited to hear about this base type and the outdoor area. Anyone else looking forward to it?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 31, 2024
  4. Bloodwynd71 liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread dakota city teleporter.

If you're high enough CR (around 386, I think?), it will show up under "Tier 6" on the Orrery teleporter (the terminals around the base of...

Feb 12, 2024
  5. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread searching for the name of a base item....

I think it is called the tree blind or something similar. It comes during the summer seasonal. That is the one with a tree on either end...

Feb 12, 2024
  6. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Fire (Beatriz Da Costa) as a possible ally?.

I don't understand why they can't leave OG character looks for old episodes and just have the new look in updated episodes. In...

Feb 12, 2024
  7. Bloodwynd71 liked GermanM's post in the thread Fire (Beatriz Da Costa) as a possible ally?.

I miss the red head Cheetah... i dont like the new version.

Feb 12, 2024
  8. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

As far as Mepps goes. It is sad to see someone get laid off. But a change was needed because over the past few years there has been...

Feb 12, 2024
  9. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Can we moderate lfg please.

There is a reason for the ignore button. Except for anything racially obnoxious or the ilk we don't need some governing body...

Feb 12, 2024
  10. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread Happy13DCUO code.

OK wasn't sure if the style could go to every character. I have already had the aura and emblem previously from another giveaway.

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread SFFE.

You made a rude comment. NVM elite DUH. If you meant something else you should have said something else.

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread SFFE.

I don't know how you get that from the context to which it was given.

Jan 17, 2024
  13. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread SFFE.

Thanks for the clarification. It just seemed to have changed from last year but I was with a group that ran it smoothly today so...

Jan 14, 2024
  14. Bloodwynd71 posted a new thread.

SFFE

Did they increase the difficulty level this year? It seems more challenging than it was last year.

Jan 13, 2024
  15. Bloodwynd71 replied to the thread We Need More Incentives To Create More Characters.

Only 7 characters you got a way to go.

Jan 13, 2024
  16. Bloodwynd71 posted a new thread.

Happy13DCUO code

I used the code to claim the reward for my main character which worked. People told me you could get it for each toon on your account and...

Jan 13, 2024