BLK's Recent Activity

1. BLK liked Wallachia's post in the thread XP scandal and the Price to be paid....

Yadda yadda yadda crybaby. Exploiers deserved the ban. What you want is a populated game with loads of hackers, which would be worse...

Dec 29, 2021
  2. BLK liked coldchilln88's post in the thread XP scandal and the Price to be paid....

I'm sorry.... What? The Marvel mmo is literal years away. This will have no ramifications for the current situation. People cheated. They...

Dec 29, 2021
  3. BLK liked BumblingB's post in the thread Why did you do this devs?.

I think the way they setup the whole mod system since BOP has been detrimental to the players. Content last 3-5 months long. And if these...

Dec 27, 2021
  4. BLK liked BumblingB's post in the thread If you eog as a dps...

This is a thing? I don't think I know anyone who uses EOG for DPS. To be honest, if you are using my damage to buff yours, you do you boo....

Dec 26, 2021
  5. BLK liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread If you eog as a dps...

Just to clarify one thing. EoG doesn’t steal damage. The users damage is boosted by those near by. I never understood people who run away...

Dec 26, 2021
  6. BLK has a new avatar.

Dec 22, 2021
  7. BLK liked TheLorax's post in the thread Artifact Glitch.

If he got suspended that's not what he got suspended for. What you're describing is a different issue that's been reported and recognized...

Dec 22, 2021
  8. BLK liked Harlequin's post in the thread Info about MarvelUO, and a tibit of info on DCUO.

Stopped caring right there. Look at his portfolio and the systems (monetization) he has brought to those games and you will learn why.

Dec 22, 2021
  9. BLK liked Jcal's post in the thread Info about MarvelUO, and a tibit of info on DCUO.

Old news, friend. :) We've had multiple threads already. Exciting times ahead, but we'll have to wait to hear more.

Dec 22, 2021
  10. BLK replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

i gotchu friend. im just saying its saying its maxed level and he doesnt have the feat for it so if he did cheat then wouldnt the feat...

Dec 22, 2021
  11. BLK replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

My friend on xbox had a very similar situation and has been banned. He just picked up the op static face and has zero mats from that...

Dec 22, 2021
  12. BLK replied to the thread Heroes Color's Codes.

Hey king we still are interested lol. Youve doing an amazing job over the years. Any chance for a updated static and the new superman...

Dec 22, 2021
  13. BLK liked JosEl's post in the thread Heroes Color's Codes.

UPDATE: Added: Future Batman Batman Beyond (Time Capsules design) New Wonder Woman model Red Lantern Guy Gardner Amazon Solider CSA's...

Dec 22, 2021
  14. BLK replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

1k? my guy that aint it. Other ways my guy...Other ways.

Dec 21, 2021
  15. BLK liked Soul's post in the thread Artifact Glitch.

I can only judge you based on what I'm seeing here, so you'll have to forgive me - but right here you are being an apologist and for no...

Dec 20, 2021
  16. BLK liked Soul's post in the thread Artifact Glitch.

Are you on their payroll or something? What wasn't clear about my reason of being here? You claim you're not an apologist but that's...

Dec 20, 2021
  17. BLK liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Running Our of Patience With This Completely Botched DLC Launch.

Worst launch is still DLC 3 Battle For Earth Raid breaking glitch on Gates of Tartarus where the cyclops wouldn't throw the rock to break...

Dec 15, 2021
  18. BLK liked TritonD3's post in the thread Running Our of Patience With This Completely Botched DLC Launch.

It’s laughably bad. Can we at least get an explanation about what’s going on behind the scenes? We know you’re working with a poorly...

Dec 15, 2021
  19. BLK liked BumblingB's post in the thread Running Our of Patience With This Completely Botched DLC Launch.

Still not as bad as Hand of Fate's launch. I do agree, this launch has proven to be the most buggy in years.

Dec 15, 2021
  20. BLK replied to the thread After Update OP Items level was increased.

sameeee

Dec 15, 2021
  21. BLK liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Artifact and Allies are disabled again?.

It looks like they tried a fix within hours but it didn't work, so they took it down again. Either that or they disabled it by mistake....

Dec 12, 2021
  22. BLK replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

so whats happening now? They were turned off again today and mepps said something in game people missed.

Dec 12, 2021
  23. BLK replied to the thread Might Bug Or Nerf?.

sorry i scrolled down my b. :oops:

Dec 9, 2021
  24. BLK replied to the thread Membership Rewards Unofficially Not Worth It.

got em

Dec 7, 2021
  25. BLK liked Apollonia's post in the thread Membership Rewards Unofficially Not Worth It.

You pulled that one sentence out of the whole post taking it out of context. This mischaracterizes what I wrote into some sort of...

Dec 7, 2021