BlazeOneWithMe's Recent Activity

1. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2021 Rewards Beedback.

That looks awesome

May 5, 2021
  2. BlazeOneWithMe liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2021 Rewards Beedback.

Interesting question that came from another thread, why are these not available as base items as seen in this picture by Mepps? I thought...

May 5, 2021
  3. BlazeOneWithMe liked catplaysxoxo's post in the thread Flashpoint Royal Alert (normal) Hera Mechanic.

So I noticed at 11:47 I could not see the new symbol without all those numbers appearing on my screen it was the downfall and only one. Not...

May 5, 2021
  4. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Flashpoint Royal Alert (normal) Hera Mechanic.

Very good wording

May 5, 2021
  5. BlazeOneWithMe has a new avatar.

May 5, 2021
  6. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

@Mepps yes the team had me do the same process you did along with a game deletion/installation and it didn’t fix anything for that...

May 5, 2021
  7. BlazeOneWithMe liked Mepps's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

I'm really sorry the issue has not been resolved yet. I know that I have spoken with you directly a few times and that our support team...

May 5, 2021
  8. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

It’s been 11 days since my original ticket and nothing at all

May 5, 2021
  9. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

It happened after I completed my OP BACK, I put it on and bought replays to grind gear and took a nap, when I logged back in it wasn’t...

Apr 28, 2021
  10. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

Just trie i just tried it, it still didn’t fix the problem just put me back at factory settings in game

Apr 28, 2021
  11. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

I just tried that Mepps and it’s still not working

Apr 28, 2021
  12. BlazeOneWithMe posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character.

It won’t load me into league chat when I log in, I can’t see the option to go to any voice chats it’s just not there. Only my main toon has...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 27, 2021
  13. BlazeOneWithMe replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

I literally have tried everything including deleting the game and reinstalling, as well as deleting my character and recovering it. It’s...

Apr 27, 2021
  14. BlazeOneWithMe liked HelloKittyPowa's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character..

Have you tried Left arrow? I know your ps4, but for PC Mine is ~ which it pulls up the social menu which also pulls up the chat box,...

Apr 27, 2021
  15. BlazeOneWithMe posted a new thread.

No voice channels on one toon, the rest work

I log on my main and can’t make chats or load into chats they just don’t show up. Works fine on all other toons.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 26, 2021