Black Jaq's Recent Activity

1. Black Jaq replied to the thread So, I'm earth, help?.

Epicenter is unnecessary as a pull. EG is your best pull because it is ranged and stuns adds. For tanking, definitely Manacles and...

Jan 24, 2021 at 10:37 PM
  2. Black Jaq replied to the thread Which Power for someone new to Tanking?.

Earth with Brick is fairly forgiving. Earth has a lot of different mechanics for game play and I actually keep two separate armories for...

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:05 PM
  3. Black Jaq replied to the thread Dps Artifact for Quantum besides Void Gazer?.

I agree with Solar Amplifier. Quantum is a very strong single target power and SA accentuates that. I use Philosopher's Stone because I...

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:00 PM
  4. Black Jaq liked Charlieboy's post in the thread Quantum Defence Debuff Help.

Really! I definitely didn't know that. thanks for the info

Jan 24, 2021 at 8:49 PM
  5. Black Jaq replied to the thread Quantum Defence Debuff Help.

Any debuff that you have to throw can also miss.

Jan 16, 2021
  6. Black Jaq replied to the thread Which power do you think the community wants the most?.

Empathic Healing, based on Raven.

Jan 16, 2021
  7. Black Jaq liked Cyro's post in the thread Which power do you think the community wants the most?.

Yea i think we all want serums but i doubt it would happen, having you character inject themselves to make them stronger would be a hard...

Jan 15, 2021
  8. Black Jaq replied to the thread Currently, the new Electricity Guide.

Galvanize has a much better range but it won't heal someone across the room. Electroburst got a nerf in how powerful it was. The PI...

Dec 30, 2020
  9. Black Jaq replied to the thread Best weapon for electric healer..

Some healers forego supercharges altogether. I don't have one on my Sorcery toon because I was never a fan of Arbiter or Transcendence....

Dec 25, 2020
  10. Black Jaq liked L T's post in the thread Weapon Tap Damage.

As of last weapons pass: TESTED AT CR166 (should scale linearly) [IMG] Rifle does the most. Dual Wield and Bow are about 90% of Rifle....

Dec 25, 2020
  11. Black Jaq liked Critical Massacre's post in the thread Was there a change to the light trail travel auras?.

First time I saw this red beam I thought omega beams finally got dropped somewhere. I eventually noticed it was from a character movement....

Dec 25, 2020
  12. Black Jaq liked Megzilla's post in the thread DEvs More Hats Please ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.

Literally same. Just need a good time to schedule it in.

Dec 25, 2020
  13. Black Jaq liked Mepps's post in the thread DEvs More Hats Please ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.

Clicked for the sweet, sweet emoji work in that title.

Dec 25, 2020
  14. Black Jaq replied to the thread DPS Artifact Help.

Trans is a must. Definitely go with Entomb instead of MS. It's way better. Instead of Grim, I would consider Quislet since your loadout...

Dec 16, 2020
  15. Black Jaq liked Proxystar's post in the thread Tanks and dps.

Are you happy for burn checks to be decreased to accommodate a DPS being dropped for a second tank?

Dec 7, 2020
  16. Black Jaq liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread No love for Trolls? Here's some ideas..

1) Please nothing else that generates SC. At all. Ever. Also this is ridiculously OP. 2) Trolls don't need to further marginalize healers...

Dec 7, 2020
  17. Black Jaq replied to the thread Favorite Part of Legion DLC.

I love the base items. I also have to praise the art team for the use of Interlac everywhere. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Dec 3, 2020
  18. Black Jaq liked Vicious's post in the thread Favorite Part of Legion DLC.

Pros: - I've always loved the brighter 'daylight' maps so it always makes me very happy whenever we go back to Metropolis. And I like...

Dec 3, 2020
  19. Black Jaq liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Favorite Part of Legion DLC.

I like the Legion wall emblem. ;)

Dec 3, 2020
  20. Black Jaq liked BumblingB's post in the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

Though I don't do 4 characters for the dailies, but I'm in a similar boat. The Ionized Gas I got that got me to the 16-24 area were all...

Dec 3, 2020
  21. Black Jaq liked Brit's post in the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

I run the raid 1x weekly, and the alert 7x weekly. I just do the regular lootlocks on my main. Zero replays, zero alts. I run the daily...

Dec 3, 2020
  22. Black Jaq liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Ionized Gas Drop rate, Why i'm going back on break..

Is why I salvage OP pieces and sale everything tied to them, not worth the hassel

Dec 3, 2020
  23. Black Jaq replied to the thread If we wouldnt have got a duo this dlc.

:(

Nov 26, 2020
  24. Black Jaq replied to the thread If we wouldnt have got a duo this dlc.

Disappointed that we didn't see more of the 5. Indeed. I'm not crazy how the Titans are over-represented in this episode and we...

Nov 26, 2020
  25. Black Jaq liked tukuan's post in the thread If we wouldnt have got a duo this dlc.

No Mano, poor feller?? That aside Persuader would probably be the easiest to implement.

Nov 26, 2020