Black Dawn's Recent Activity

1. Black Dawn replied to the thread rip the power sorcery?.

I've found sorcery healing to be great for all types of content. I DPS but only when doing solos or outside stuff and I let fury and my...

Apr 7, 2024
  2. Black Dawn liked Ryazan's post in the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Tech: Dex-Starr Meta: Streaky Magic: Teekl (small) ;)

Apr 6, 2024
  3. Black Dawn replied to the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Hero Tech: Ace the Bathound Meta: Streaky Magic: Jumpa the Kangaroo Villain Tech: Harley's hyenas Meta: Rex Luthor Magic: Beastmorph

Apr 6, 2024
  4. Black Dawn liked Aren Sul's post in the thread I Always Wanted Interactive Base items *sigh*.

Kind of a shame they were never meant to be properly sized and interactive, but we managed to fake it with the new emote.;) [IMG]

Apr 6, 2024
  5. Black Dawn replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

Banned for being the birthday girl! Wait, wrong thread.

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Black Dawn liked Scarlet Mysty's post in the thread Last one to post wins.

How I look back on my time here.... [IMG] How I look back on other people on here [IMG]

Apr 6, 2024
  7. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

I wonder if the clamp would be more acceptable if it were portrayed as something like "your exobytes automatically adjust to the level of...

Mar 30, 2024
  8. Black Dawn liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread stat clamp.

Lol... I'm sorry... You expect each instance to dynamically readjust the level of all enemies every time someone leaves or joins it? I...

Mar 30, 2024
  9. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

So you want to take well earned feats away from players. I can't get behind that idea at all. Just because a feat was earned in...

Mar 30, 2024
  10. Black Dawn liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

I like it.:) Peace and DCUO Forever

Mar 30, 2024
  11. Black Dawn liked TanyaTheEvilll's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

Looks awesome, thanks

Mar 30, 2024
  12. Black Dawn liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

DOCTOR FATE'S APRIL REWARDS New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before May 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new styles...

Mar 30, 2024
  13. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

Mar 30, 2024
  14. Black Dawn liked Great Architect's post in the thread stat clamp.

It does get a bit convoluted, because of the horrific mess that was CR Differential. Some people legitimately got their feats...

Mar 30, 2024
  15. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

I believe I already answered that, read to the end. But, no, it's not enough (3 episodes of release) as a player could be using...

Mar 30, 2024
  16. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

It is be much more complicated considering that not everyone is at max CR when new content drops, so someone leveling up (fresh...

Mar 30, 2024
  17. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

So then I guess not only would the CR of the character who got the feat need to be known but so would the CR of everyone on the group...

Mar 30, 2024
  18. Black Dawn replied to the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

Idk that character is pretty cool looking. I'd love her hair as well. (Her entire outfit is pretty fantastic)...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Black Dawn liked Corwin Quantum's post in the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

The April 21 day member reward is the Ghostly Gunslinger hat style (and maybe the mask?) But I do not recognize what character this is...

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Black Dawn liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I've added you to my friends list on both my main (TI99Kitty) and my healer (Captn Sparklefingers). You can send me a DM here, or a tell...

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Black Dawn liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Guys, OP asked for help getting a group together. Why has this become yet another clamp argument thread? Does that help OP get a group so...

Mar 29, 2024
  22. Black Dawn liked Great Architect's post in the thread stat clamp.

So I would lose all of the Feats I got at-Level from before Episode 41?

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Black Dawn replied to the thread stat clamp.

But that doesn't mean the characters got them while within intended CR range or not. Unless it also lists their CR at the time of...

Mar 29, 2024
  24. Black Dawn liked Trexlight's post in the thread stat clamp.

Yes lets look at WoW for example. A PC Only game, built on its own engine from a basically AA at the time studio maintained by a AAA...

Mar 29, 2024
  25. Black Dawn liked TwilightsInferno1701's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

That's really very kind of you! Thank you! I hope to link up soon!

Mar 29, 2024