bigbadron alt's Recent Activity

1. bigbadron alt liked Reinheld's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I think it's the 'Devil you know' thing. Mepps was the devil we knew...and now in hindsight, looks 100% better by comparison.

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:12 AM
  2. bigbadron alt liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

People have probably unfairly always taken their frustrations out on Mepps and blamed him for all development failures, I didn't always...

3. bigbadron alt liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I believe after Jack and a lot of the devs left Dimensional Ink you could see Mepps was noticeably more muted after that. Guess whatever...

4. bigbadron alt liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

Mepps may not have been the best. But he did do his job. In the wide scope of things, may not be much but he did also talk with us. It did...

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:11 AM
  5. bigbadron alt liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I never had a problem with the geezer. I think he told me off once, which was probably fair, but he always seemed a decent enough fellow,...

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:11 AM
  6. bigbadron alt liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

Funnily enough some of the ones who complained “Mepps did nothing” are some of the same ones who got suspended from the forums so it...

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:10 AM
  7. bigbadron alt liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I mean, aside from policing the various social media platforms. And the updating of the "upcoming events" thread. And the weekly bonus...

8. bigbadron alt liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

He did nothing, leaves and then we get communication zero for more than a month, your logic is solid... oh wait, it isn't. [media]

9. bigbadron alt liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

So, if it doesn't benefit you directly it shouldn't exist?

Mar 22, 2024
  10. bigbadron alt replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

And now I know not to buy the BB, and I don't need to watch the video to learn that. Thanks Buddy! ;)

Mar 21, 2024
  11. bigbadron alt replied to the thread 2x DROP RATE nth?.

The sad thing is, looking at the current level of communication, that seems entirely plausible. :(

Mar 21, 2024
  12. bigbadron alt replied to the thread 2x DROP RATE nth?.

Really, at this point ANY information about ANYTHING related to the game would be welcome, instead of the ongoing radio silence. Is...

Mar 20, 2024
  13. bigbadron alt replied to the thread 2x DROP RATE nth?.

So glad the new team demonstrated their efficiency and care for the community by actually announcing the bonus week in the forums. :mad:...

Mar 20, 2024
  14. bigbadron alt liked Sollace's post in the thread Style wish coming soon Doctor fate reward 21 days.

Guy Gardner jacket with logo [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  15. bigbadron alt liked BabyBoyzim's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Have we really degenerated to bashing what other people do with their money? Keep doing your thing, Multiverse. Never watched any of your...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. bigbadron alt liked Multiverse's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Wow!!!! you got me. :eek: Good Burn. :p Of course I'm not happy with the current situation. Who would be?? Of course I will buy...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. bigbadron alt liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Can we get back to blaming or jumping the devs and not one another? We are all entitled to our opinions but as my father said: "If you...

Mar 20, 2024
  18. bigbadron alt liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Doesn't really matter, they can launch it whenever but I'm still not buying any, the game is still a walking corpse and zero...

Mar 12, 2024
  19. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

They can do that by saying nothing. :(

Mar 9, 2024
  20. bigbadron alt liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

The game was Free To Play by the time I started playing in 2012. The game was basically 1 year old, or 1 year and change, when it...

Mar 9, 2024
  21. bigbadron alt liked Reinheld's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

If they made them available for destiny tokens it would encourage membership. If it was 12 DT....that's either a year as free or 3...

Mar 9, 2024
  22. bigbadron alt liked Proxystar's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Either way the options are there, but the only option they ever want to use is micro-transaction or in the case of wolf packs "take a...

Mar 9, 2024
  23. bigbadron alt liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Some people may just like some content better than others. It maybe fun for them. Lower level characters could be running it, lower...

Mar 9, 2024
  24. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Free to play is killing the game.

I like this idea. But... Why would they do that? They aren't interested in memberships any more (steady reduction in membership...

Mar 9, 2024