bigbadron alt's Recent Activity

1. bigbadron alt liked BumblingB's post in the thread Sad State of Our Graphics.

Hmm... I think you also expect it to be on the same level of a 1 player game. Please show me the graphical quality of an MMO and I'll show...

Nov 29, 2022 at 12:55 PM
  2. bigbadron alt liked Talks2MuchSense's post in the thread Cyborg Monday Sale!.

You're 100% correct, the time period mentioned is when the world realised it was 6 months late with prep for the Pandemic. You're also...

Nov 29, 2022 at 10:29 AM
  3. bigbadron alt liked myandria's post in the thread Cyborg Monday Sale!.

Hmmm.. The sales period(s) you are referring to happened during the main part of the pandemic; there were a lot of extra discounts...

Nov 29, 2022 at 9:40 AM
  4. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag and mass disconnects.

Can't even get on to EUPC at the moment. Either get stuck on the "Connecting" screen, or (occasionally) manage to select a character, then...

Nov 27, 2022 at 6:52 AM
  5. bigbadron alt liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag and mass disconnects.

Recently, EU server has been very laggy at certain points, unable to do much during these times and red load outs. It is intermittent but...

Nov 27, 2022 at 6:50 AM
  6. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Yo! What's going on with the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection?.

Incidentally, I dropped the piece from the FIRST capsule that character opened (I had opened 15 on another character). The second capsule...

Nov 18, 2022
  7. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Yo! What's going on with the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection?.

Got the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection piece today, and listed it on the EUPC broker for 500,000,000 a few minutes ago. We'll see...

Nov 18, 2022
  8. bigbadron alt liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Suggestions for Monthly Rewards thread.

Why are you speaking for everyone else? Speak only for yourself - also this thread proves you pretty much wrong. It's a suggestions...

Nov 16, 2022
  9. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Suggestions for Monthly Rewards thread.

My birthday is in July. Just sayin'. :D

Nov 16, 2022
  10. bigbadron alt liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Character "Birthday" Hightlight & Rewards?.

Sooooooooo this is a feature I saw on Guild Wars 2, that each year at the date the character was created at the character receive a...

Nov 16, 2022
  11. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Suggestions for Monthly Rewards thread.

So what would be your suggestions?

Nov 16, 2022
  12. bigbadron alt replied to the thread DPS logic.

Nothing happened to the game to cause that. There are players in every role who have weird ideas, and you just met one of them.

Nov 15, 2022
  13. bigbadron alt liked catplaysxoxo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Ally Experience Needed.

My Superman ally is at rank 4 and it says it needs 4294960896 experience to rank it up .. Lex Luthor ally is the same rank and needs the...

Nov 13, 2022
  14. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Ally Experience Needed.

This seems to be a known issue. Other people have reported it too....

Nov 13, 2022
  15. bigbadron alt replied to the thread RANT: 702 Scarabs....worst feat ever now?.

I just go in and do the daily/weekly open world missions. If I see a bug, I squish it. Currently about half done on the feats - no problem.

Nov 12, 2022
  16. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Rest in Peace, Batman.

Well crap. :( RIP sir.

Nov 11, 2022
  17. bigbadron alt liked Jade Rebel's post in the thread Since we’re getting all these new skins.

I hope they try some skins for the marketplace, I would invest in those, mostly due to I know have some poor rng odds so I don’t bother...

Nov 10, 2022
  18. bigbadron alt replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Bah! The power batteries would have been better as base items. I have lantern characters, with bases, and no way to charge up their rings...

Nov 10, 2022
  19. bigbadron alt liked Time Stone's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - November 10, 2022 - Game Update 131.

2:30 pm(CET), everyone gets home from work and dcuo closes the business for 10hours on reset day. Why always at afternoon on reset day?...

Nov 9, 2022
  20. bigbadron alt replied to the thread Regarding "Superbosses".

All of them, at one point or another. I went back later, and made them suffer for their audacity. :D

Nov 9, 2022
  21. bigbadron alt replied to the thread League Prestige Rework Idea.

A dollar sink might remove some cash from the economy.

Nov 9, 2022
  22. bigbadron alt liked K3str3lDC's post in the thread Administration: Can we please have this in DCUO.

Still a LOT to ask for for free, even if just once ever. Plus a lot of this just won't work, unfortunately. I'm not a dev so I can only...

Nov 7, 2022
  23. bigbadron alt replied to the thread It's this time of the year again...CAKE!.

Happy Birthday! :)

Nov 3, 2022
  24. bigbadron alt liked BumblingB's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2022.

So, this may or may not be a popular opinion, but daily reward incentives seem like they are getting less and less. Not just from the daily...

Oct 31, 2022