Berza's Recent Activity

1. Berza replied to the thread Legacy Headlines.

Headlines were reset when they placed the Chang Zu pet vendor in the House of Legends, not with stat clamp.

May 13, 2022 at 5:46 PM
  2. Berza replied to the thread Brand new player/hero! Suggest me a powerset.

If you want to make an Electric character (great choice btw) don't buy the powerset, it's better to subscribe for a month, you will keep...

May 13, 2022 at 2:28 AM
  3. Berza replied to the thread Brand new player/hero! Suggest me a powerset.

I am pretty sure if you can play the live server, you can play the test.

May 12, 2022
  4. Berza replied to the thread Brand new player/hero! Suggest me a powerset.

If you have a PC, you can download the test server and try every power for free.

May 12, 2022
  5. Berza replied to the thread Spring Sale Whoot Whoot !.

Replay badges, nth metal and seals. And respecs.

May 12, 2022
  6. Berza replied to the thread Chat Commands?.

/leave makes you leave the group. /logout sends you to character selection screen. /exit closes the game.

May 10, 2022
  7. Berza replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed The Clarion Restoration buff not applying.

The Clarion is not supposed to increase your Restoration when using your weapon buff, that increases the healing and damage done and...

May 8, 2022
  8. Berza replied to the thread Fixed Brimstone Grasping Hand DoT Never Goes Away Until Death.

Not really important since it does not apply damage, but in Superwoman figth in Return to Earth 3, if you are affected by her Lasso while...

Apr 30, 2022
  9. Berza replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Amplifier Augments Decreasing Stats.

That's because Amplifiers at rank 0 provide a lower % of stat than Inductors. I don't know a Vita ones, but Resto Inductors provide 5% at...

Apr 20, 2022
  10. Berza liked Photonaxon's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed 31st Century: New Earth is listed twice at the top in the Urgent Battle Front.

Teleporter Option for Urgent Battle Front has two 31st Century: New Earth listed It should probably list Featured or Current Episode...

Apr 19, 2022
  11. Berza replied to the thread Can I Buy A Subscription For 1 Month to Create A League And Keep It Afterwards?.

That's incorrect. After dropping Subscription you can still use your character normally even if you don't own the powerset. You can...

Apr 19, 2022
  12. Berza liked nawanda's post in the thread A Fun Day On EU PC.

Also an EU player happy to see someone not crying about EU population. I mean, there were 18 active phases of the new open world last...

Apr 15, 2022
  13. Berza liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread A Fun Day On EU PC.

As an EU player, it's nice to see a thread that isn't all "OH, WOE! THE EU SIDE IS SO DEAD THAT I ONCE QUEUED 8 HOURS WAITING FOR A SOLO...

Apr 15, 2022
  14. Berza liked Elijah Seed's post in the thread A Fun Day On EU PC.

You're welcome! And thank you for your kind words. EU PC is far from dead but it might seem that way coming from US PC. There is...

Apr 14, 2022
  15. Berza replied to the thread A Fun Day On EU PC.

I really want to thank you for sharing your experience. This helps show people how false are those claims that our server is dead....

Apr 14, 2022
  16. Berza liked Elijah Seed's post in the thread A Fun Day On EU PC.

Nobody cares. I know. But I just wanted to mention the fun day I had today (April 13) playing on EU PC. This past Saturday, April 9, I...

Apr 14, 2022
  17. Berza liked jolaksi's post in the thread What is the best in slot gear?.

Most of the time healers are the ones who needs to consider keeping old OP pieces only becacuse dominance stat that OP piece give. Regular...

Apr 13, 2022
  18. Berza liked Reluctant's post in the thread Allies saved to armories?.

cool thanks for the update Berza

Apr 13, 2022
  19. Berza liked Jcal's post in the thread Allies saved to armories?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-update-april-1-2022-episode-43-dark-knights.322056/

Apr 13, 2022
  20. Berza replied to the thread Allies saved to armories?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-update-april-1-2022-episode-43-dark-knights.322056/

Apr 13, 2022
  21. Berza liked TheLorax's post in the thread Allies saved to armories?.

Coming soon in approximately 32 hours.

Apr 13, 2022
  22. Berza replied to the thread Allies saved to armories?.

Not until tomorrow.

Apr 13, 2022
  23. Berza replied to the thread Robot Sidekick recast.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/4498960/

Apr 9, 2022
  24. Berza replied to the thread Not A Bug Invalid armories.

May it be that those armories are using Shield as a weapon and you don't have access to it?

Apr 9, 2022
  25. Berza replied to the thread 2x source marks are devs aware of issue?.

Omni instances are giving 2x too (Desecrated Cathedral alert at least) but Flashpoint isn't, just one on the group loot.

Mar 31, 2022