BernUnit81's Recent Activity

1. BernUnit81 replied to the thread Interested in getting a drawing of your character.

on it!!

Apr 15, 2024
  2. BernUnit81 liked Chaos Evolution's post in the thread Interested in getting a drawing of your character.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 15, 2024
  3. BernUnit81 replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

[IMG]

Apr 13, 2024
  4. BernUnit81 liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Last one to post wins.

Banned for being the birthday girl! Wait, wrong thread.

Apr 13, 2024
  5. BernUnit81 replied to the thread Interested in getting a drawing of your character.

Sure. Just as a help, could you get some pics in a brighter environment in Metropolis or another brighter area?

Apr 12, 2024
  6. BernUnit81 liked Chaos Evolution's post in the thread Interested in getting a drawing of your character.

can you draw my Quantum Juggernaut? [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 12, 2024
  7. BernUnit81 replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

[IMG]

Mar 1, 2024
  8. BernUnit81 replied to the thread Interested in getting a drawing of your character.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 1, 2024
  9. BernUnit81 posted a new thread.

Interested in getting a drawing of your character

Hello All. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. It's been a minute but like others who were players of the game earlier and have moved on,...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Mar 1, 2024
  10. BernUnit81 liked CarlynnCarnage's post in the thread The Players Behind The Game.

Hiya!!! [IMG]

Feb 28, 2024
  11. BernUnit81 liked CarlynnCarnage's post in the thread The Players Behind The Game.

It's been a bit [img]

Feb 28, 2024
  12. BernUnit81 liked SuperSoldier's post in the thread The Players Behind The Game.

It's also been a long while for me as well, I actually don't think I've ever posted in this thread though. One pandemic and several PC's...

Feb 28, 2024