Belthazur's Recent Activity

1. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Further Account Actions Taken Today.

As echoed by others, and even just speaking for myself, I find the punishment extremely generous in that access to your...

Jan 14, 2022 at 11:17 AM
  2. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Further Account Actions Taken Today.

If you were on when artifacts jumped through breakthroughs, you just get to keep those artifacts at the higher level. You didn't take...

Jan 14, 2022 at 11:16 AM
  3. Belthazur liked Green Action's post in the thread Further Account Actions Taken Today.

No gifts for you. meeps. did you just do a Seinfeld reference, I Love it happy new year, lets get back to saving the world,

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:13 PM
  4. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Further Account Actions Taken Today.

Further Account Actions Taken Today After careful review, we have decided to move forward with the following actions to address the...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:48 AM
  5. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - January 13, 2022 - Maintenance & Gift.

Maintenance All worlds will be taken offline at 6:00AM PT on January 13, 2022, for a hotfix and maintenance. Downtime may last up to 5...

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:44 AM
  6. Belthazur liked Charon's post in the thread @Charon - Re: Orbital/Backup/Supply Drop Variants.

Nope but we're meeting about it to refresh what we got tech wise and our plans way before the holidays. Still want it out between now...

Jan 12, 2022 at 6:13 PM
  7. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - January 13, 2022.

Attack of the Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event 2022 Added a new League Donation box to the Main Observation Deck located next to The Atom....

Jan 12, 2022 at 5:59 PM
  8. Belthazur liked Charon's post in the thread Did not expect to see him in House of Legends..

And also because I made Tlantern place him.

Jan 12, 2022 at 2:05 PM
  9. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Confirmed untradable gifts.

For seals: we used the wrong version of the seals of preservation. We will have the right version in the gift with our next hotfix, but we...

Jan 11, 2022
  10. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Confirmed receiving double gifts after relogging.

The double decor pack has been identified. Enjoy! We don't see any way extra XP is going out, so please let us know if you see that.

Jan 11, 2022
  11. Belthazur liked TLantern's post in the thread Dev Discussion Anniversary 2022: House of Legends Living Quarters & Lair.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the feedback thread for the new updates to the House of Legends, specifically the new section we added for...

Jan 11, 2022
  12. Belthazur liked Mepps's post in the thread Happy Anniversary! Gifts & More!.

[IMG] Happy Anniversary, DCUO! Hello and happy anniversary all you heroes and villains. Time is a Combat Rating that we are at for just...

Jan 11, 2022
  13. Belthazur liked darry3275's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

What about a rabid honey badger pet? I want him to attack visitors lookin' to steal my base toaster.

Jan 11, 2022
  14. Belthazur liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

Impressive. Thanks Zoe, I wasn’t even going to log in tonight cuz I ran my dailies before reset and now I want to get home and play haha

Jan 11, 2022
  15. Belthazur liked Kabr's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

How about Ambush Bug Ally. That's what I'd like to see

Jan 11, 2022
  16. Belthazur liked Smashbang Wallop's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

They've given us Manor (Hero), HoL (Mixed), next one better be Villain-based!! :mad:

Jan 11, 2022
  17. Belthazur liked darry3275's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

Well I think we are all missing the most important thing here.........this game has been around since 2011, and STILL no working toaster...

Jan 11, 2022
  18. Belthazur replied to the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

I'd LOVE to see an Arkham Asylum Themed Lair. This of all the Baddies we could Lock up in our Bases

Jan 11, 2022
  19. Belthazur liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

Fingers crossed it's huge and all base items and amenities have free placement.

Jan 11, 2022
  20. Belthazur liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Gifts revealed!!.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-anniversary-event-and-gifts-2022 All players will receive as gifts: CR 310 Skip with Lex Corp...

Jan 11, 2022
  21. Belthazur liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

Still awaiting my payment 6 years later then LOL

Jan 11, 2022
  22. Belthazur replied to the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

Zoe is an Undercover Dev

Jan 11, 2022
  23. Belthazur liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

You're too fast lol. I checked the site like maybe 10 minutes ago, nothing, take my dogs out, look on forum, and BAM: Zoe got it posted...

Jan 11, 2022
  24. Belthazur replied to the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

WOW Very Nice Ty

Jan 11, 2022