Beat's Recent Activity

1. Beat liked Zneeak's post in the thread Valentine's Day 2022 Rewards Showcase :).

Nothing that stands out at all for me. The base items feels way off too, and not very many of them. Not sure what us base builders have...

Jan 22, 2022 at 11:28 AM
  2. Beat liked the solowing's post in the thread Armory Animations.

Mepps, can ya (please) toss a message to the higher up, asking if we could get some new armory animations. Yall leaving money on the...

Jan 8, 2022
  3. Beat replied to the thread Friendly Reminder: You're in a Team.

This is exactly why in seasonal Ques the inactivity kick feature should be shortened to 5min tops before getting automatically kicked....

Dec 24, 2021
  4. Beat liked Sentiency's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

Not only have we had augments, allies, and artifacts ripped away from us, but everything has been reverted to base stats from augments...

Dec 17, 2021
  5. Beat liked Proxystar's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

I don't think it's premature at all, the launch has been pretty bad and we've been without a functional fortification and artifact...

Dec 17, 2021
  6. Beat liked Sentiency's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

I think giving out a comic material could stir up more issues than it solves. When you give away expensive items locked behind bundles like...

Dec 17, 2021
  7. Beat liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread No Grains of Time.

You’re not getting it. Save the universe has NEVER included flashpoint content. Flashpoint content ALWAYS gave Wayne tokens. Save the...

Dec 14, 2021
  8. Beat liked TheLorax's post in the thread Dcuo down usps servers?.

[IMG]

Dec 6, 2021
  9. Beat replied to the thread Your Favorite Auras & Materials (Top 5).

If you like the Void Material, then it's almost impossible to not love the OG Smoke Aura. They are the Adam and Eve of Auras and...

Dec 4, 2021
  10. Beat liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Omnibus> Alerts> Phantom Zone> Omnibus> Alerts> Phantom Zone> Omnibus> Alerts> Phantom Zone> Omnibus.

U keep getting phantom zone because its technically current content. More people are Q’n for that than they are for omnibus. So thats the...

Dec 1, 2021
  11. Beat liked Proxystar's post in the thread Could we pause auras and matter and make way for new skins?.

You can't stop cosmetics for an entire year to address your bugs, that's simply not practical.

Nov 30, 2021
  12. Beat liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Could we pause auras and matter and make way for new skins?.

Well, in all honesty, Skins have been waiting for years now....so......

Nov 30, 2021
  13. Beat liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread Could we pause auras and matter and make way for new skins?.

Between auras and matter, I don't know about you, but I think we had plenty of choices on this, couldn't we move on to something else now?...

Nov 30, 2021
  14. Beat liked Empress_Orana's post in the thread Unpopular Opinion.

It’s completely unnecessary for tanks to run ahead and pull all the adds with them. It saves no time, and it prevents the DPS’s from...

Nov 28, 2021
  15. Beat liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Artifact exp and catalyst drops.

I agree, at rank 140-160, most artifacts perform very well, 200's just being icing. For tanking, every rank is just a bonus to...

Nov 27, 2021
  16. Beat replied to the thread Artifact exp and catalyst drops.

But I have never had a problem with artifact XP and leveling (Just my anecdotal experience), I also know what I'm talking about....

Nov 27, 2021
  17. Beat replied to the thread Artifact exp and catalyst drops.

Also rank 200 artifacts were never necessary. Me with my rank 200 artifacts have been shadowed or mirrored by people with 160 artifacts...

Nov 27, 2021
  18. Beat replied to the thread Artifact exp and catalyst drops.

If artifact catalyst dropped there would literally be no reason for John Constantine, might as well drop artifacts themselves too. Also...

Nov 27, 2021
  19. Beat replied to the thread Devs: remove the mob pack at respawn in TDe!.

Was in a group a few days ago and remember my team full of jerks skipping literally almost every mob, multiple downs here and there. I...

Nov 25, 2021
  20. Beat liked TheLorax's post in the thread Episode 42?.

[IMG]

Nov 24, 2021
  21. Beat liked Zneeak's post in the thread Episode 42?.

Thank you for the reply! :)

Nov 24, 2021
  22. Beat liked Charon's post in the thread Episode 42?.

Holidays and general timing for the development cycle of the episode are messing some things up. There will be a stream closer to...

Nov 24, 2021